Author Topic: For The Last Time: Stop Throwing ‘Never Trump’ Delusions In Our Faces  (Read 8531 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: For The Last Time: Stop Throwing ‘Never Trump’ Delusions In Our Faces
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2017, 08:34:32 pm »
@mirraflake

Take it up with Erickson, I guess.  I'm seeing a lot of articles that say it was a broken promise.

“President Donald J. Trump is determined to protect the rights of all Americans, including the LGBTQ community,” said a statement from his press secretary’s office. “President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of LGBTQ rights, just as he was throughout the election.”

Offline endicom

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2017, 09:21:22 pm »
Please provide proof, since you apparently spend an inordinate amount of time on my posts. If you can't, then please stop lying.

It's in your posts and it sticks out. The cursing, the seething hashtags and the fabrications such as referring to my cult of personality.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 09:30:32 pm by endicom »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2017, 11:02:53 pm »

It's in your posts and it sticks out. The cursing, the seething hashtags and the fabrications such as referring to my cult of personality.

Just curious...when was the last time you criticized any thing Trump did or said?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2017, 11:25:37 pm »
Just curious...when was the last time you criticized any thing Trump did or said?

When was the last time I praised anything Trump did or said?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2017, 11:29:09 pm »

When was the last time I praised anything Trump did or said?

Why am I not surprised you would refuse to answer the question I asked.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2017, 11:31:34 pm »
This cultist can't even accept praise from someone who isn't sufficiently pro Trump. (Calls trump "emperor")

And I will never ever be on the same side as this kind of scum.

Offline endicom

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2017, 12:20:15 am »
Why am I not surprised you would refuse to answer the question I asked.

I did answer.

Silver Pines

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2017, 01:21:13 am »
Well, it took a while, but someone over there decide to finally "call out" those who left for TBR, the least of which was being NeverTrump.

Very selective recall and projection on their part.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3519989/posts?page=194#194

@SZonian, what post mentioned TBR?  I'm curious...I just want to see it.  Looked and couldn't find it.

That article is hysterical.  The moron who wrote it can KMA.  No one owes my vote and I'll continue to use it as I damn well please. 

"Our deplorable and calloused hands"....."While we were getting bloodied".  Lol, yes, what a bunch of revolutionaries.  Robinson tried to get some people together for an inaugural celebration, but he said no one was interested.  Those sagging recliners are just too comfortable.

Beck apologized for thinking Trump wouldn't make a good candidate?  He's foolish, then.  He witnessed the same campaign I did, and it was impossible to think that Trump would be anything but lousy.  Because he nominated a very good candidate for the Supreme Court doesn't mean I'm going to lose my mind.  I'll judge Trump on a case by case basis.

"This is a very targeted and deliberate Cold Anger surrounding you and the swamp creatures of your affiliation. This sensibility never forgets."

Oh, wow, this Sundance guy is a regular Ragnar Lothbrok, isn't he?  I'm terrified.  He's about as threatening as a week old kitten.  And someone should ask this "journalist" why he capitalizes random words.

"Perhaps it would be different if you ever had a come-to-Jesus moment and apologized immediately following the November election."

LMAO!

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2017, 01:22:15 am »
“President Donald J. Trump is determined to protect the rights of all Americans, including the LGBTQ community,” said a statement from his press secretary’s office. “President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of LGBTQ rights, just as he was throughout the election.”

@Cripplecreek

Yeah, I saw that.  Not a surprise, really.

Silver Pines

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2017, 01:24:19 am »
"We must break their spirit"

How does this crackpot propose to do so?  By use of hashtags?  By posting text from a keyboard?

Yeah.  Chilling.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2017, 01:24:41 am »

I did answer.

No that was called a purposeful dodge.

But you know that.

You just confirmed what others here already suspected.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2017, 01:26:03 am »
"We must break their spirit"

How does this crackpot propose to do so?  By use of hashtags?  By posting text from a keyboard?

Yeah.  Chilling.

Maybe he wants to revive the despicable tactics of CP and just doxx anyone who disagrees with them. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2017, 01:34:09 am »
Maybe he wants to revive the despicable tactics of CP and just doxx anyone who disagrees with them.

@txradioguy, who's CP?

IMO that kind of thing should result in every charge possible being pressed.  I wouldn't put it past some of them.

Online corbe

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2017, 01:38:15 am »
@CatherineofAragon

To: onyx

Let’s not forget all those ‘Never Trump’ Freepers who slunk off to other forum in a self-righteous snit. Some have returned, apology in hand. Good...takes a real man (or woman) to do that.

194 posted on ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017‎ ‎2‎:‎01‎:‎40‎ ‎PM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...www.siameserescue.com)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2017, 01:46:26 am »
No that was called a purposeful dodge.

You don't dodge a loaded question but disdain it. You attempted the high school level trick of insinuation in the guise of question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

If you are going to make an accusation then do so and then back it up.

You just confirmed what others here already suspected.

Back that up.

Silver Pines

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2017, 01:58:21 am »
@CatherineofAragon

To: onyx

Let’s not forget all those ‘Never Trump’ Freepers who slunk off to other forum in a self-righteous snit. Some have returned, apology in hand. Good...takes a real man (or woman) to do that.

194 posted on ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017‎ ‎2‎:‎01‎:‎40‎ ‎PM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...www.siameserescue.com)

@corbe

Lol

I see that the need to have non-supporters of Trump come groveling and apologizing is a fairly common thing with them.  That's really interesting.

They better not hold their breath waiting for me.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2017, 02:07:10 am »
@corbe

Lol

I see that the need to have non-supporters of Trump come groveling and apologizing is a fairly common thing with them.  That's really interesting.

I wish they would hold their breath waiting for me to beg for forgiveness. My self respect won't allow me to lower myself to their level to grovel.

Maybe if they took turns kissing my butt. I don't know if they should take a number or if it should be first come first served.

Oceander

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2017, 02:09:34 am »
@txradioguy, who's CP?

IMO that kind of thing should result in every charge possible being pressed.  I wouldn't put it past some of them.

Clown Posse, methinks

Silver Pines

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2017, 02:19:34 am »
I wish they would hold their breath waiting for me to beg for forgiveness. My self respect won't allow me to lower myself to their level to grovel.

Maybe if they took turns kissing my butt. I don't know if they should take a number or if it should be first come first served.

@Cripplecreek

I'd have a number system set up to keep things moving along smoothly.

Silver Pines

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2017, 02:20:30 am »
Clown Posse, methinks

@Oceander

Ah, okay.  Thank you.  That was before my time...I didn't know they doxxed people.

Oceander

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2017, 02:23:36 am »
@Oceander

Ah, okay.  Thank you.  That was before my time...I didn't know they doxxed people.

@CatherineofAragon
Before my time, too, but from what I've heard, they got up to some strange stuff.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2017, 02:42:37 am »
@CatherineofAragon
Before my time, too, but from what I've heard, they got up to some strange stuff.

Indeed they did. And I found out first hand

Silver Pines

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2017, 02:44:13 am »
@CatherineofAragon

@Oceander

I was going to ask if Clown Posse was another name for Wideawakes, but they were different, weren't they?

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2017, 02:50:18 am »

@CatherineofAragon

I can remember when a fair crowd of them demanded likewise of those wishing to return from previous purges.

Funny how they, too, now rant their heads off against "conservative purity" when they are demanding (as they
did in the prior purges) a kind of purity themselves. It puts me in mind of an ancient commentary that could well
apply to TOS as well as to the book that was its particular target:

Its shrillness is without reprieve. Its dogmatism is without appeal. In addition, the mind
which finds this tone natural to it shares other characteristics of its type. 1) It consistently mistakes
raw force for strength, and the rawer the force, the more reverent the posture of the mind before
it. 2) It supposes itself to be the bringer of a final revelation. Therefore, resistance to the Message
cannot be tolerated because disagreement can never be merely honest, prudent, or just humanly
fallible. Dissent from revelation so final (because, the author would say, so reasonable) can only
be willfully wicked. There are ways of dealing with such wickedness, and, in fact, right reason itself
enjoins them. From almost any page . . . a voice can be heard, from painful necessity,
commanding: “To a gas chamber–go!” . . . At first, we try to tell ourselves that these are just lapses,
that this mind has, somehow, mislaid the discriminating knack that most of us pray will warn us in
time of the difference between what is effective and firm, and what is wildly grotesque and excessive.
Soon we suspect something worse. We suspect that this mind finds, precisely in extravagance, some
exalting merit; feels a surging release of power and passion precisely in smashing up the house. A
tornado might feel this way, or Carrie Nation.

That, by the way, came from the meat of Whittaker Chambers's review of Atlas Shrugged, a novel the paradox
of whose authoritarian tone on behalf of one kind of libertarian eye (it still boggles even now that there remain those
of libertarian disposition who would yet consider Atlas Shrugged their Book of Mormon---you know, another
testament of the freedom philosophy---oblivious to the authoritarian strains Chambers isolated so jarringly) can be
gleaned from too many TOS pages, if not from too many supporters (there and elsewhere) of the new administration
who are, likewise, oblivious to its authoritarian strain, when not celebrating it as a necessity for cleaning up the house
they often seem to prefer smashing up.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:51:10 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2017, 02:51:13 am »
@Oceander

I was going to ask if Clown Posse was another name for Wideawakes, but they were different, weren't they?

No, no, no.  Wideawakes was just another spin-off somewhat like this one.  CP was before my time also, but very different from Wideawakes or TBR.   Maybe a little like the current TOS.