Author Topic: Even Legal Green card holders from Trump-restricted countries may not be allowed into US  (Read 4870 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Just read that Mathis wasn't consulted and was furious.

I think a lot of people with gravitas might end up leaving and then well really be up a creek without a paddle.

I don't believe a word of it. More unnamed sources bullshit. When has Mathis ever been to afraid to publicly state something that displeased him?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I don't believe a word of it. More unnamed sources bullshit. When has Mathis ever been to afraid to publicly state something that displeased him?

You don't believe that Trump acted without believing that he needed to consult with anyone once he'd made up his mind?

Isn't acting quickly and decisively one of the man's most distinct character traits, and one for which most of his supporters are praising him?

CEO's don't seek the approval of their subordinates once they've reached what they believe to be the right decision on a course to take to resolve any given issue.

Having said all that, the story of Mattis and others not being consulted prior to the EO being signed is wide spread, and many members of the GOP have personally attested to the fact.

But we all choose to believe what we choose to believe.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Frank Cannon

You don't believe that Trump acted without believing that he needed to consult with anyone once he'd made up his mind?

Isn't acting quickly and decisively one of the man's most distinct character traits, and one for which most of his supporters are praising him?

CEO's don't seek the approval of their subordinates once they've reached what they believe to be the right decision on a course to take to resolve any given issue.

Having said all that, the story of Mattis and others not being consulted prior to the EO being signed is wide spread, and many members of the GOP have personally attested to the fact.

But we all choose to believe what we choose to believe.

Did you bother reading WTF's comment or are you just spinning off the rails again? This has to do with whether Mathis was angry about this happening. The only people saying that are MSM Leftist sources using nothing as proof. Their credibility is garbage. Unless there is a named source and a direct quote it is a 100% lie.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Did you bother reading WTF's comment or are you just spinning off the rails again? This has to do with whether Mathis was angry about this happening. The only people saying that are MSM Leftist sources using nothing as proof. Their credibility is garbage. Unless there is a named source and a direct quote it is a 100% lie.

WTF does Johnny Mathis have to do with this conversation?

As I said, everyone believes what they need to believe in order to preservbe their self-image.

Wellknown leftist MSM source reports on Mattis and the EO.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/acting-ag-tells-justice-department-staff-not-to-defend-trumps-refugee-order.html

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

BTW, you seem to have some sort of an issue understanding the King's English.

WTF said: "When has Mathis ever been to afraid to publicly state something that displeased him?"

Which has him dismissing Trump's actions based on his impression of Mattis' (no "h") character and outspoken personality, and that seems to be sufficient proof for you.

I replied that, based on my impression of Trump's character and personality, I have no problem believing that he executed the EO without feeling the need to seek approval from his subordinates.

Yet to you I'm "spinning off the rails again".

Off your meds maybe?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:23:29 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Rivergirl

I'm sooo rich and sooo smart I don't need advice from anyone.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm sooo rich and sooo smart I don't need advice from anyone.

Even when I tell myself "This is a baaaaad idea".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley