Author Topic: Obama threatens to pounce on Trump. Vows to jump off political sidelines if incoming president goes against 'core values'  (Read 1480 times)

rangerrebew

Obama threatens to pounce on Trump
Vows to jump off political sidelines if incoming president goes against 'core values'
Published: 13 hours ago

In his final news conference as president Wednesday, Barack Obama vowed to step off the political sidelines if incoming President Donald Trump dares to “round up” children of illegal immigrants, “roll back voting rights” or otherwise engage in “systemic discrimination.”

Obama offered hints about his post-White House plans when he indicated he would take a more activist role to defend “core values that may be at stake” under a Trump administration.

“If I saw systematic discrimination [is] being ratified in some fashion. I put in that category explicit or functional obstacles to people being able to vote, to exercise their franchise,” Obama said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/obama-threatens-to-pounce-on-trump/#MmVitke68zRAjFwA.99

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All this means is that Obama intends to be the new Sharpton. Obama knows full well that none of this crap is true. He's just setting himself up to be the next American Black agitator in chief.

He may become the leader of BLM.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

We won't ever miss him, because he won't go away.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline beandog

All this means is that Obama intends to be the new Sharpton. Obama knows full well that none of this crap is true. He's just setting himself up to be the next American Black agitator in chief.

He may become the leader of BLM.
I think he probably already is. :Odance:

Offline Henry Noel

I think he's too damned lazy to follow through.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This is what the leaders in the country where he was raised do to destabilize the new government.   Its phase 3 of a coup.  The first was creating chaos, second was questioning the legitimacy and the next will be to say the illegitimate (Ironic for Obama to use that term) President is doing the wrong thing.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I think he's too damned lazy to follow through.

@Henry Noel

Hand him a Kg of coke and a golf club.   You'll never hear from him again.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Night Hides Not

@Henry Noel

Hand him a Kg of coke and a golf club.   You'll never hear from him again.

Michelle will resume her role of Carmen San Diego, Barack will be spending most of his time playing golf in Palm Springs. Grandmama will be the one watching Sasha. Malia will be enjoying life as a college student, where no professor would dare giving her anything less than an A.

Barack will be on TV every chance he gets, he will not be able to stay out of the public eye, and there are too many media outlets willing to give him face time.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

Someone said he is too lazy to follow through.  Remember, he is the community organizer who got himself elected TWICE as president.  He knows exactly what he is going to do and he will do it.  He got much of his agenda passed when he was president and he isn't going to let that die without a fight.  I watched almost all of his news conferences/speeches in the last several weeks - he isn't giving up.

I just read this morning on here that Trump may sign as many as 200 executive orders next week.  Obama is going to counter that by doing something.  Those orders are Obama's legacy going into the dumpster.  He will respond some way and we should know what that is by the end of next week.  Obama isn't walking away without a plan already in place.

Never underestimate your enemy just because you don't like him.

Offline Hoodat

Someone said he is too lazy to follow through.  Remember, he is the community organizer who got himself elected TWICE as president.

Failed community organizer.  Obama has been nothing more than a puppet who has put other people in power to enact their liberal fantasies on an unsuspecting public.  Now that he no longer holds the reins of power, there is nothing he will be able to accomplish.  Obama couldn't lead ants to a picnic.  He has zero leadership ability.

'Leading from behind' with 'cellphone and pen' simply does not cut it.  It is an insulting thing to say of someone, yet he is too incompetent to realize it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

Someone said he is too lazy to follow through.  Remember, he is the community organizer who got himself elected TWICE as president.  He knows exactly what he is going to do and he will do it.  He got much of his agenda passed when he was president and he isn't going to let that die without a fight.  I watched almost all of his news conferences/speeches in the last several weeks - he isn't giving up.

I just read this morning on here that Trump may sign as many as 200 executive orders next week.  Obama is going to counter that by doing something.  Those orders are Obama's legacy going into the dumpster.  He will respond some way and we should know what that is by the end of next week.  Obama isn't walking away without a plan already in place.

Never underestimate your enemy just because you don't like him.

True, but Obama does not strike me as as being a particularly bright person. And as we saw from the way he 'ruled', he seems to have a limited understanding of how American government works. He may think that he still has some sort of power and authority as the President emeritus.

What I mean is, he may not understand or accept that he is out of office until Trump slaps him a couple of times. We know that he developed no friends or relationships during his term as 'dear leader'. We know that he is extremely arrogant and narcissistic. Given all that, he may think he has plans to interfere and disrupt what Trump wants to do, but I think they are more delusion than reality.

Stages of grief. Obama is still in the denial stage. IMO
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

This is what the leaders in the country where he was raised do to destabilize the new government.   Its phase 3 of a coup.  The first was creating chaos, second was questioning the legitimacy and the next will be to say the illegitimate (Ironic for Obama to use that term) President is doing the wrong thing.

Bammy needs to realize he will become an ordinary citizen on January 20, 2017 after President-elect Trump is sworn in. He can try to railroad the GOP and Trump administration; but I don't see Trump putting up with it and may go through the legal system to put him in his place with something like a 'Cease and Desist' order. No outgoing president in my lifetime has interfered with the incoming president's administration.  IMHO any turmoil from Bammy will continue to hurt the DEMS.  I can see him however continuing to rile the Blacks.  He needs to realize however he is certainly no Martin Luther King.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Tomorrow Obama starts the Office of the Previous pResident. I wonder if he will have a seal and logo to go with it? :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline endicom

Obama may find that he's shot his wad and will no longer get the reaction he seeks.

Offline skeeter

Bammy needs to realize he will become an ordinary citizen on January 20, 2017 after President-elect Trump is sworn in. He can try to railroad the GOP and Trump administration; but I don't see Trump putting up with it and may go through the legal system to put him in his place with something like a 'Cease and Desist' order. No outgoing president in my lifetime has interfered with the incoming president's administration.  IMHO any turmoil from Bammy will continue to hurt the DEMS.  I can see him however continuing to rile the Blacks.  He needs to realize however he is certainly no Martin Luther King.

Obama may believe his own press clippings. He is not nearly as popular with the public as the MSM will have us believe, and people are getting tired of the antics of the fringe left.

Trump's problem will be the hundreds of bureaucrats Obama has appointed. Unless he does a wholesale house cleaning of all departments key to him accomplishing his agenda he cannot succeed. He must know this - its how republican presidents have been tripping up for the past 35 years.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:15:31 pm by skeeter »

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
Actually he has the worst legislative record in history:...
@Scutter

What he did had massive impact to the country - Obamacare and relocating millions of Arab "refugees" across the country, are just two of them, plus allowing massive invasion of illegals.  His legislative record doesn't take into account his phone and his pen resulting in massive executive orders that changed the country. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I can see him however continuing to rile the Blacks.  He needs to realize however he is certainly no Martin Luther King.

Obama has been the most race obsessed and racist President ever in America. There's no reason to believe that he will change after leaving office. For whatever personal reasons Obama may have, there is little doubt that he will continue to incite and agitate for racial division in America.

Obama's nightmare is Martin Luther King' s dream. The last thing Obama wants to see is Whites and Blacks and people of all races coming together for the common good. And he will do everything he can do to make sure that never happens.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:21:29 pm by 240B »

Offline Victoria33

Obama has been the most race obsessed and racist President ever in America. There's no reason to believe that he will change after leaving office. For whatever personal reasons Obama may have, there is little doubt that he will continue to incite and agitate for racial division in America.
@240B
@mystery-ak
Unfortunately, some posting here are treating Obama as though he was a dud, not smart, etc..
They are forgetting the 8 years they railed against his agenda and they couldn't believe he got elected AGAIN after four years.  He got elected the first time, coming out of nowhere, because he is extremely smart and his community organizing skills got him elected by a large margin and he did it again after the first four years.  Underestimating your enemy because you don't like him, is to lose.   Instead of falsely diminishing your enemy, believe he is capable, prepare for that, and win. 

We had, in our county, a detestable Democrat power man, and we could have written pages about his disgusting life, but he had massive power and we had to recognize what we were up against, and beat him by knowing election law which he did not know.  Due to our experience with this man, I know for sure never to underestimate your enemy because you don't like him.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:40:10 pm by Victoria33 »

Online cato potatoe

Michelle will resume her role of Carmen San Diego, Barack will be spending most of his time playing golf in Palm Springs.

Barry on the DL in PS, while the housewife occupies her time spending his money.  That's a solid prediction, actually.

Offline dfwgator

Look who Obama ran against.  Two of the lamest candidates you could ever come up with.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Victoria33
Actually he has the worst legislative record in history:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/president-obama-scores-poorly-working-congress-leg/
He didn't go through Congress, but used agency regulations which carry the weight of law and executive orders. He went around Congress to achieve his goals. At other times, he simply ignored the law, or gave orders which hobbled the effective enforcement of laws he did not like. Under continuing resolutions he did not have a specific budget, so he was generally free to rob some programs to feed others. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look who Obama ran against.  Two of the lamest candidates you could ever come up with.

McCain spent more time campaigning  FOR Obama  than against him. And I seriously believe that McCain voted for Obama. I really do.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Victoria33
Actually he has the worst legislative record in history:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/president-obama-scores-poorly-working-congress-leg/

He worked poorly with Congress on purpose.

It gave him the "pen and phone" excuse he needed to pass his agenda via Executive Orders and Executive Branch rules.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline flowers

@240B
@mystery-ak
Unfortunately, some posting here are treating Obama as though he was a dud, not smart, etc..
They are forgetting the 8 years they railed against his agenda and they couldn't believe he got elected AGAIN after four years.  He got elected the first time, coming out of nowhere, because he is extremely smart and his community organizing skills got him elected by a large margin and he did it again after the first four years.  Underestimating your enemy because you don't like him, is to lose.   Instead of falsely diminishing your enemy, believe he is capable, prepare for that, and win. 

We had, in our county, a detestable Democrat power man, and we could have written pages about his disgusting life, but he had massive power and we had to recognize what we were up against, and beat him by knowing election law which he did not know.  Due to our experience with this man, I know for sure never to underestimate your enemy because you don't like him.

Obama is not a smart man. Watching that presser yesterday was more proof of that. These past 8 years he has had nothing but help passing anything he wanted too because of the GOPe. I too think that McCain voted for him.

He won't go silent into the night neither will moochele. They will have book deals in the 8 figures and make clinton foundation look like pikers.  The major reason he got elected the first time is because of his skin color and his message was not like what his agenda was going to be like.

Offline LMAO

This has the potential of backfiring on him if Obama insists on constantly interjecting himself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy