Author Topic: Obama threatens to pounce on Trump. Vows to jump off political sidelines if incoming president goes against 'core values'  (Read 1481 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Obama is not a smart man. Watching that presser yesterday was more proof of that. These past 8 years he has had nothing but help passing anything he wanted too because of the GOPe. I too think that McCain voted for him.

He won't go silent into the night neither will moochele. They will have book deals in the 8 figures and make clinton foundation look like pikers.  The major reason he got elected the first time is because of his skin color and his message was not like what his agenda was going to be like.

@flowers
@Victoria33

Have to disagree with both of you.   Obama is neither a genius or an imbecile.  What he is very very good at is public speaking (with a telepromter of course).   His well trained and honed public speaking skills made him a great tool for the globalists.  His race was just a factor they used in their war of propaganda against the American people.

He is probably one of many people the globalists have funded to serve as tools for their agenda. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'm in the "smarter than you think" camp, as far as the Worm goes.

However, I do want to add one further caution:

The Worm is lazy. This is not an advantage for us. Lazy people produce 90% of the world's progress, since they look for ways of doing things with minimal effort.

How'd the Worm get most of his "legacy" enacted? The laziest way possible - pen and phone and not bothering to work with Congress.
Well, he still has a pen. He still has a phone. He still has access to other people's money and a horde of adoring media and fans.

I expect him to be troublesome.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink