Author Topic: News Trump puts RFK Jr – who has railed against a vaccine ‘holocaust’ – in charge of new commission on vaccine safety  (Read 9474 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
President-elect Donald Trump has tapped a Kennedy – and a vaccine skeptic – to run a new commission on the safety of vaccines.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. revealed his new role after a meeting at Trump Tower on Tuesday.

He said Trump had asked him to head a commission on 'vaccine safety and scientific integrity' and that he had agreed to do so.

Both Trump and Kennedy have have raised suspicions about vaccines despite their overwhelming support among scientists and physicians as a way to prevent the spread of deadly diseases that can infect infants and other children when the pool of protected people is diminished.

Kennedy said the purpose would be 'to make sure we have scientific integrity in the vaccine process for efficacy and safety effects.'

The vaccine skeptic is the most prominent Democrat to accept an assignment from President-elect Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4106972/Trump-s-RFK-Jr-railed-against-vaccine-holocaust-charge-new-commission-vaccine-safety.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

Say it ain't so.  Fake news.   Right.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Say it ain't so.  Fake news.   Right.

I wish it was fake news.

Once again Trump pulls back the curtain on his Liberal underpinnings with a touch of tinfoil.

Just saw an ad for a Louisville law firm...Morgan and Morgan touting RFK Jr as their newest partner.

Guess that's not gonna happen now.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:22:01 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Wingnut

I wish it was fake news.

Once again Trump pulls back the curtain on his Liberal underpinnings with a touch of tinfoil.

Just saw an ad for a Louisville law firm...Morgan and Morgan touting RFK Jr as their newest partner.

Guess that's not gonna happen now.

An SOB Kennedy?  Next thing you know Trump will want a shoe horn a Clinton up someones ass.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
An SOB Kennedy?  Next thing you know Trump will want a shoe horn a Clinton up someones ass.

Gonna be interesting to see how this is spun.

RFK Jr is the definition of the hard left.

Online corbe

Maybe he'll fly himself there with predictable results.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Maybe he'll fly himself there with predictable results.

Planes and water are problems for that Family.

Online corbe

Bradd Jaffy
✔  ‎@BraddJaffy 

Trump team on RFK, Jr. meeting: Trump is considering a "committee on Autism" but "no decisions have been made"

4:48 PM - 10 Jan 2017
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Perestroika and Glasnost.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Planes and water are problems for that Family.

Motorcades don't seem to work out for them very well either.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And, of course, there's this:

Katherine Faulders ‏@KFaulders 2m2 minutes ago
Trump transition pushes back on RFK claims that Trump today asked him to chair a commission on vaccine safety & scientific integrity.

http://www.redstate.com/mickeywhite2/2017/01/10/not-fast.-trump-team-denies-rfk-jr-will-chair-vaccine-commission/

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:24:54 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Online libertybele

Just think ... this is something Ivanka and RFK Jr., can work on together. All kidding aside;  perhaps the rumors of Barron being autistic are true.  At any rate, researching vaccines as to the relationship to autism and other disorders I think is something that is much needed.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I don't know enough about Kennedy's past involvement to make an educated comment on his future involvement in this.  I, too, have a knee-jerk, allergic reaction to anything Kennedy, and for good reason....

Here is a look at his past 'involvement'.

He has zero medical education.
He has zero scientific education.
Outside of being a politician and environmental activist, the closest thing he has to experience on the subject is being a conspiracy theorist on the matter and hosting an Air America (when it existed) conspiracy radio program (Ring of Fire).

This would be like putting Jesse Ventura in a commission overseeing FEMA or Art Bell as head of NASA.

Online corbe

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just think ... this is something Ivanka and RFK Jr., can work on together. All kidding aside;  perhaps the rumors of Barron being autistic are true.  At any rate, researching vaccines as to the relationship to autism and other disorders I think is something that is much needed.

It's already been decided. There is no link.

3 Rulings Find No Link to Vaccines and Autism

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/03/13/science/13vaccine.html

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 :threadjack:

@KellyannePolls: "We certainly don’t want intelligence interfering with politics and we don’t want politics interfering with intelligence.”

:threadjack:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

It's already been decided. There is no link.

3 Rulings Find No Link to Vaccines and Autism

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/03/13/science/13vaccine.html

Yes, I realize that ... however, RFK Jr., has commented on the connection several times.  I personally believe that there is a link.  I believe that it has to to with the binding agents in multi vaccines such as MMR.  I don't believe that this is the only trigger for autism; just one of several such as the mother's exposure to elements in her environment.  Recently I read where it was suggested that a pregnant mother lacking in Vitamin D may be a trigger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/robert-kennedy-jrs-belief-in-autism-vaccine-connection-and-its-political-peril/2014/07/16/f21c01ee-f70b-11e3-a606-946fd632f9f1_story.html?utm_term=.17dc28f10a94

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-robert-f-kennedy-sees-link-between-1484079298-htmlstory.html

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes, I realize that ... however, RFK Jr., has commented on the connection several times.  I personally believe that there is a link.  I believe that it has to to with the binding agents in multi vaccines such as MMR.  I don't believe that this is the only trigger for autism; just one of several such as the mother's exposure to elements in her environment.  Recently I read where it was suggested that a pregnant mother lacking in Vitamin D may be a trigger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/robert-kennedy-jrs-belief-in-autism-vaccine-connection-and-its-political-peril/2014/07/16/f21c01ee-f70b-11e3-a606-946fd632f9f1_story.html?utm_term=.17dc28f10a94

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-robert-f-kennedy-sees-link-between-1484079298-htmlstory.html

I think Vaccines as the boogeyman is a convenient excuse for Autism  just like the left blames fracing for earthquakes and poisoned water.

All six of my kids had their shots on time and they turned out fine.

Millions of kids every year have their shots and nothing happens.

This is nothing more than Leftist paranoia that for the longest time had Jenny McCarthy as the spokes idiot for the cause.

Now they've got the even kookier RFK Jr taking up the cruise.

Just my 2 cents.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think Vaccines as the boogeyman is a convenient excuse for Autism  just like the left blames fracing for earthquakes and poisoned water.

All six of my kids had their shots on time and they turned out fine.

Millions of kids every year have their shots and nothing happens.

This is nothing more than Leftist paranoia that for the longest time had Jenny McCarthy as the spokes idiot for the cause.

Now they've got the even kookier RFK Jr taking up the cruise.

Just my 2 cents.

My 2 cents...I have a grandson with autism...no matter who I ask no one has any answers on how or when this happened in his development....and further study is needed oh how and why this happens...

I do agree with Trump that vaccine dosages should be less and given farther apart...My son now 35 had a severe reaction to his MMR's and his dr lessened the dosage and moved back the times they were due..no further problems.....btw he is not the father of my grandson with autism

As far as appointing Kennedy...oh boy isn't there anyone else????
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34