Author Topic: News Trump puts RFK Jr – who has railed against a vaccine ‘holocaust’ – in charge of new commission on vaccine safety  (Read 9473 times)

Offline Victoria33

Or it could be his Sperm and her eggs were past their optimum use-by dates?
@Wingnut

That is a possibility.

Offline Victoria33

@Wingnut
@mystery-ak

My grandson was born in England to an English mother and my American son.  The grandson was born at home in a bathtub with a mid-wife.  Then, the mother insisted grandson NOT be given ANY vaccine.  He is subject to contacting these diseases that could end his life.  If he gets the mumps now, he could become sterile.  He is now in college in Los Angeles, California.  I doubt the thousands/millions of migrants from Mexico in California have been vaccinated.  If vaccines are stopped, these diseases will begin killing again.

HonestJohn

What genetic testing has been done? Again blaming the Vaccines is the easy way out. No different than blaming man for global warming.

That many kids tur ing out autistic points to genes not shots.

Vaccines cause global warming!

:tongue2:

Offline Hoodat

What is you think vaccines do, dummy?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

For those between the ages of 0 and 6 months, absolutely positively nothing.  Not to mention that your question has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with the comment I addressed.  Here it is again, Einstein:

Autism will decrease because the infant/toddler death rate will go up.

This is a statement of causation.

IF:       Infant/toddler death rate increases
THEN:  Autism decreases

So tell me, Mr. Helper.  What do vaccines have to do with lower autism rates caused by higher death rates?
(Answer:  Absolutely nothing)  Sure, you can say that vaccines will lower the death rate.  But that does not change the claim that the death rate affects the autism rate.  If 100 out of every 100,000 children have autism, and you kill off 10% of children with small pox (which no child gets vaccinated for), then you still end up with 100 out of every 100,000 children having autism.

As for vaccines, I believe they are crucial in preventing widespread epidemics of dangerous and even fatal diseases.  However, they do not have to be administered at such an early age to provide that degree of effectiveness nor do they have to be administered to everyone.  Now that my son is twelve, it is now time to update his immunizations.  But it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for a hospital to administer a Hep B vaccine when he was less than an hour old or an MMR vaccine at 8 weeks.  There is no immune system in place at that age, which is why a baby still carries antibodies from the mother.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

HonestJohn

??? Not sure I'm following you here.  Keeping in mind that just within the past couple of years autism has increased 30% would indicate to me that it's not genetic ... I am not a geneticist but logically it would seem to me with the rising increase, in order for it to be genetic, it would indicate some type of genetic mutation is taking place?? What is causing that mutation then?

As for my friend, as far as I know genetic testing has not been done.  From what I've been told, autism hasn't shown up on either side of the families till this generation...so I think genetics is not related; other than back to perhaps some type of genetic mutation going on ... again if it is some type of mutation, the mutation is being brought about by a common denominator ... again vaccines seem the likely culprit.  Common denominators usually are; environmental impact (chemicals, be it vacinnes, exposure to lead, contraception, etc., ), food, water, air (pollution).

Sure vaccines some like the easy answer; but IMHO it is also the most logical. Something that mothers are routinely given or our children our routinely given seems likely to be causing autism.  Routinely prenatal vitamins are  prescribed to the mother and ultrasounds are now routinely done.  Routinely, vaccines are given to EVERY child that enters public school.  So....again ... what is the one most common denominator?  Vaccines!

Vaccines existed more than 30 years ago.  If vaccines caused autism, then the increase in autism would match the rise in vaccines.  IE: autism would have started to rise in the general population over a hundred years ago.

Offline Hoodat

Then, the mother insisted grandson NOT be given ANY vaccine.  He is subject to contacting these diseases that could end his life.  If he gets the mumps now, he could become sterile.  He is now in college in Los Angeles, California.  I doubt the thousands/millions of migrants from Mexico in California have been vaccinated.  If vaccines are stopped, these diseases will begin killing again.

Now that he is an adult, he should have no problem with vaccines.  I had three MMR vaccines when I was in my thirties.  He can visit his county health clinic and get one for free.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

That many kids turning out autistic points to genes not shots.

Or maybe electromagnetic radiation.  Think of how prevalent wireless has become in the last 20 years.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

For those between the ages of 0 and 6 months, absolutely positively nothing. 

:silly:

What a dope!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Or maybe electromagnetic radiation.  Think of how prevalent wireless has become in the last 20 years.

Good point.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline SirLinksALot

Here is the reason why Trump appointed RFK Jr.:

Offline Victoria33

Now that he is an adult, he should have no problem with vaccines.  I had three MMR vaccines when I was in my thirties.  He can visit his county health clinic and get one for free.
@Hoodat

He became 18 about a month ago, an adult on his own, but he wouldn't go against his mother and have those shots. Since he has never had a shot of any kind, he will not do that voluntarily for fear of pain with a shot.  In my opinion, he is a sitting duck for a disease. He travels by plane back and forth to England and here and planes are so sterile he couldn't possibly catch a disease for which he has no immunity.  /sarcastic

Offline Victoria33

@Hoodat
@txradioguy

This is true.  My Bob, the physicist/earth scientist, and I talked about this a few days ago.  He spoke of the invisible electromagnetic radiation flowing through the house due to the many devices in this house - detachable phones in four rooms, three TVs, four computers (three of them mine and you aren't getting my computers) and our two cell phones.  I had x-rays and MRIs and cat scan due to a fall in Dec. 2015, and I don't glow in the dark that I know of.

Wingnut

@Hoodat

He became 18 about a month ago, an adult on his own, but he wouldn't go against his mother and have those shots. Since he has never had a shot of any kind, he will not do that voluntarily for fear of pain with a shot.  In my opinion, he is a sitting duck for a disease. He travels by plane back and forth to England and here and planes are so sterile he couldn't possibly catch a disease for which he has no immunity.  /sarcastic

I hate to say this Victoria, but that boy is "Bugs" wet dream. 

Offline Hoodat

:silly:

What a dope!

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I tell you what.  The next time your child gets diagnosed with autism, maybe then you can set aside some time to learn more about the human immune system.  Until then, you can choose to remain a detached fool.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat
In my opinion, he is a sitting duck for a disease. He travels by plane back and forth to England and here and planes are so sterile he couldn't possibly catch a disease for which he has no immunity.  /sarcastic

@Victoria33

Other people who have been vaccinated create a buffer for those who have not.  From a statistical standpoint, consider a large room with 100 people in it interacting, none of whom have been vaccinated.  Introduce a disease, and 80 of the 100 contract it through their interactions. 

Now consider if 50% of them are vaccinated.  In that event, the number of people contracting the disease will be considerably lower than 40 (80% of non-immunized people) since their interactions with infected people will be diminished fourfold.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I tell you what.  The next time your child gets diagnosed with autism, maybe then you can set aside some time to learn more about the human immune system.  Until then, you can choose to remain a detached fool.

Thanks Bro. I'll check under my bed for aliens too.

Offline Victoria33

I hate to say this Victoria, but that boy is "Bugs" wet dream.
@Wingnut

I totally agree with you.  He lives in Los Angeles where there are thousands/millions of immigrants (illegals) who are not vaccinated and travels on planes with people of all countries who are likely not vaccinated. Can you say "sitting duck" for disease?

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

Other people who have been vaccinated create a buffer for those who have not.  From a statistical standpoint, consider a large room with 100 people in it interacting, none of whom have been vaccinated.  Introduce a disease, and 80 of the 100 contract it through their interactions. 

Now consider if 50% of them are vaccinated.  In that event, the number of people contracting the disease will be considerably lower than 40 (80% of non-immunized people) since their interactions with infected people will be diminished fourfold.
@Hoodat

If he lived in an area where most were vaccinated, that would be true.  However, being in Los Angeles with unvaccinated illegals every where and traveling on planes with people of all countries, puts him in more jeopardy for disease.  During the holidays, he flew back to England, then flew back to California for college about a week ago.

Offline Rivergirl

It appears that DT was speaking about his own son when he brought up the vaccine/autism connection.
That was my first thought when he began this meeting with the Kennedy know nothing.
There are some celebrities who have joined in the anti vax movement.
Speak with a pediatrician and inform yourself as to the way the vax is cultivated.  Some use eggs which can cause allergic reaction in some children.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why are we speculating about whether or not Trump Jr. has autism? 

Wingnut

Why are we speculating about whether or not Trump Jr. has autism?

Shows intent.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Shows intent.

Intent to do what?  Kennedy is bad news no matter what Barron has or doesn't have.

Offline ConservativeGranny

I guess I'll be the one to raise everyone's ire by saying that I question the rise in the diagnosis of autism among children. I think it's become a catch all diagnosis and children who truly have autism are not reflected in the number of children who are diagnosed as having it.

I question it as well and believe there has been a large increase in the diagnosis however that does not mean an increase in autism in general. How many people were diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 30 years ago? Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Hyperactivity Disorder? Attention Deficit Disorder? Compare that to the number of people diagnosed with it now. It doesn't mean that more people are getting  the disease as much as it points to a "new disease name" that covers a number of symptoms but yet there is no known cause for these disorders. I don't ever remember hearing about these diseases when I was growing up so I'm sure there was a huge number of "new cases" once the symptoms were given a name. When my children were growing up ADD was the "new thing" and there were more than a few kids we knew who were on Ritalin. Was it their vaccines, the environment or just that a doctor now had a label for a bunch of unexplained complaints?

I had two of my children have reactions to vaccines that required treatment for high fevers yet none of them are autistic. But these are only two children in an entire country of vaccinated children and my own personal experience does not a scientific study make.

It is human nature to want to find something to blame when a person is sick with something the doctors cannot explain with a lab test result. The easiest scapegoats are vaccines or the environment. The connection between vaccines and autism has been studied several times in recent years and so far no connection has been found. There are other conditions, like Fibromyalgia and autism that yet do not have a solid scientific explanation. There are many theories but yet nothing concrete.  There is a significant danger in creating unsubstantiated fear in the public that results in un-vaccinated children. Modern society has forgotten how devastating diseases like polio and measles can be.

Offline ConservativeGranny

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

But it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for a hospital to administer a Hep B vaccine when he was less than an hour old or an MMR vaccine at 8 weeks.  There is no immune system in place at that age, which is why a baby still carries antibodies from the mother.

My gosh when was this? It's been well over 30 years since I had a baby but they were never given vaccines before they even left the hospital. I agree with you on that point. And I do think that vaccines should be spaced out a bit more. I do the same for my dog. There is a more conservative vaccine schedule developed for children now. I know my children followed it for my grandchildren. They were give all the vaccines but they were spaced out more. Can't remember off hand the name of the doctor who put their name to the protocol.

I have followed the new vaccine protocol developed by the vet college at the University of WI for my dogs and it has worked out well. For example, I no longer do distemper every year but every 3 years.

Offline libertybele

My gosh when was this? It's been well over 30 years since I had a baby but they were never given vaccines before they even left the hospital. I agree with you on that point. And I do think that vaccines should be spaced out a bit more. I do the same for my dog. There is a more conservative vaccine schedule developed for children now. I know my children followed it for my grandchildren. They were give all the vaccines but they were spaced out more. Can't remember off hand the name of the doctor who put their name to the protocol.

I have followed the new vaccine protocol developed by the vet college at the University of WI for my dogs and it has worked out well. For example, I no longer do distemper every year but every 3 years.

Higher risk children are given vaccines earlier than children who are considered of normal risk.  I'm not so sure that I agree with giving vaccines earlier to children who are considered high risk; to me the vaccines would have more potential to take a toll on their more fragile little bodies.

At any rate, yes, the new protocol seems to be that Hep B is administered at birth. At 2 mos, DTP, influenza, polio and pneumonia are now routinely given. From that point on continued doses are given and doses of additional vaccines are given. 

https://www.vaccines.gov/who_and_when/infants_to_teens/

A report in 2009:

Results: The United States mandates the most vaccines in the Western world (36), double the average of the 30
countries studied (18).  All countries with lower vaccine mandates have better under 5 mortality rates and many
have materially lower autism rates. 

Conclusions: The   analysis   lends   credibility   to   the relationship between vaccines and autism and challenges  the  public  view  of  both  the  Centers  for Disease  Control  and  American  Academy  of  Pediatrics that more vaccines is always positive for public health.

http://www.rescuepost.com/files/gr-autism_and_vaccines_world_special_report1.pdf

Another study concluded:

"Studies conducted on those with autism show that it affects more boys than girls, and it is also more prevalent in very developed countries than it is in the Developing World and Third World..."

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:02:23 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.