Author Topic: Princess Shrieking Moonbat Leads Democrat Opposition to Trump  (Read 2833 times)

rangerrebew

Princess Shrieking Moonbat Leads Democrat Opposition to Trump
« on: January 09, 2017, 11:25:55 am »

January 9, 2017| by Donn Marten

Senator Elizabeth Warren has been keeping a low profile after making a complete ass out of herself during the campaign season with her strident anti-Trump rhetoric on behalf of Hillary. Now Fauxahontas is back and taking a leading role for the still reeling Democrats in their efforts to make life difficult for soon to be President Donald Trump.

On Monday she will be hustling a bill to require Trump to shed “conflicts of interest” or potentially face impeachment.

According to The Hill “Warren, Dems push bill to force Trump to shed conflicts of interest”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/princess-shrieking-moonbat-leads-democrat-opposition-to-trump
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 11:26:35 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Princess Shrieking Moonbat Leads Democrat Opposition to Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 12:06:50 pm »
They're going to be pushing all manner of stupidity for the next few months as political theatre to try and win back the support they've lost from minorities, because they know none of it will ever get passed. 

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 12:12:12 pm »

January 9, 2017| by Donn Marten

Senator Elizabeth Warren has been keeping a low profile after making a complete ass out of herself during the campaign season with her strident anti-Trump rhetoric on behalf of Hillary. Now Fauxahontas is back and taking a leading role for the still reeling Democrats in their efforts to make life difficult for soon to be President Donald Trump.

On Monday she will be hustling a bill to require Trump to shed “conflicts of interest” or potentially face impeachment.

According to The Hill “Warren, Dems push bill to force Trump to shed conflicts of interest”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/princess-shrieking-moonbat-leads-democrat-opposition-to-trump

Evidently she doesn't understand how impeachment works (along with most other things, I suppose).  Lizzy, you don't get a say in impeaching any federal office-holder.  That responsibility rests solely with the House of Representatives, and the possibility of Trump being impeached there because you don't like him is pretty much nil.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:42:27 pm »

Impeach Trump and we get Pence.

Downside?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 12:55:18 pm »

Downside?

I don't love it but its a plan.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 01:13:36 pm »
I clicked on the thread to see who Princess Shrieking Moonbat  was and soon as I saw her name, I thought "I knew that."
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 01:31:10 pm »

@rangerrebew

As much as it pains me to agree with her on anything,"Good for her!"

I believe this is the first time I have ever written,said,or even thought that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 01:32:46 pm »
They're going to be pushing all manner of stupidity for the next few months as political theatre to try and win back the support they've lost from minorities, because they know none of it will ever get passed.

@Oceander

There is nothing even the tiniest bit stupid about that.

Which leads me to wonder who told Warren to do it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 01:34:06 pm »

Downside?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

He's a Bible-Thumper and believes in magic.

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 02:47:18 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

He's a Bible-Thumper and believes in magic.

Strange how he seems saner than Trump then.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 02:49:44 pm »

Strange how he seems saner than Trump then.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

There is more than one kind of crazy,but no crazy beats the ones that believe in magic.

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 02:52:51 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

There is more than one kind of crazy,but no crazy beats the ones that believe in magic.

I'm agnostic and disagree strongly. I know many sane people who believe and many crazy people who don't.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 02:57:01 pm »
@Oceander

There is nothing even the tiniest bit stupid about that.

Which leads me to wonder who told Warren to do it.

@sneakypete
I didn't say it was stupid to do it, I said that what they'll be pushing is stupid nonsense. 

Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 03:05:41 pm »

Princess Shrieking Moonbat Two Dogs Screwing Warren.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 03:18:54 pm »

I'm agnostic and disagree strongly. I know many sane people who believe and many crazy people who don't.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You know many sane people who believe in magic?

Seriously?

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 03:23:50 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You know many sane people who believe in magic?

Seriously?

:shrug:  Faith is not synonymous with magic. I was married by a female pastor who's a perfect decent person with 2 wonderful kids.

I'd guess more people would like to be around her than your typical net kook.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 03:35:21 pm »
I clicked on the thread to see who Princess Shrieking Moonbat  was and soon as I saw her name, I thought "I knew that."

Actually, I had to check to see which one it was; Pelosi or Wigwam Warren.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 03:49:17 pm »
Evidently she doesn't understand how impeachment works (along with most other things, I suppose).  Lizzy, you don't get a say in impeaching any federal office-holder.  That responsibility rests solely with the House of Representatives, and the possibility of Trump being impeached there because you don't like him is pretty much nil.

Actually, the House starts the impeachment proceedings, but the impeachment must be voted on in the Senate.  What Lizzy clearly doesn't understand is the Constitution, Article II, Section 4, lays out specific offenses in order for impeachment to take place; treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors. Unless he commits one of these offenses he cannot be impeached. She will continue to beat her war drums.  My hunch is people are going to get tired of her jaws flapping over issues with no cause or substance such as this. She needs to sit down and shut up and perhaps brush up on Constitutional law. She is doing nothing more than continuing to rile the left.  IMHO she missed her opportunity to run this past election and she's regretting not doing so!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 03:54:03 pm »
Actually, the House starts the impeachment proceedings, but the impeachment must be voted on in the Senate.  What Lizzy clearly doesn't understand is the Constitution, Article II, Section 4, lays out specific offenses in order for impeachment to take place; treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors. Unless he commits one of these offenses he cannot be impeached. She will continue to beat her war drums.  My hunch is people are going to get tired of her jaws flapping over issues with no cause or substance such as this. She needs to sit down and shut up and perhaps brush up on Constitutional law. She is doing nothing more than continuing to rile the left.  IMHO she missed her opportunity to run this past election and she's regretting not doing so!

That's never really been tested (re: what you can be impeached on). I think Nixon was going to be impeached on general abuse of power. "High crimes and misdemeanors" = whatever the HoR says it is. Senate votes to convict.

The American people don't want a situation where a President is impeached simply because the opposition party doesn't like him. Such a scenario would lead to chaos.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 03:58:37 pm »

Downside?

No wall, no deportation of illegals, no renegotiating bad trade deals, no reforms in a corrupt fed government, no mandate to do anything, 4 years of business as usual for the uniparty.  Collapse of the GOP coalition that elected Trump which means Rats make a comeback in 2020.

In short you throw away all the hard earned gains of the last 6 years.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 03:59:32 pm »
No wall, no deportation of illegals, no renegotiating bad trade deals, no reforms in a corrupt fed government, no mandate to do anything, 4 years of business as usual for the uniparty.  Collapse of the GOP coalition that elected Trump which means Rats make a comeback in 2020.

In short you throw away all the hard earned gains of the last 6 years.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

In other words all of the ridiculously idiotic shit trumpers believe?

Sounds good to me.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 04:02:33 pm »

That's never really been tested (re: what you can be impeached on). I think Nixon was going to be impeached on general abuse of power. "High crimes and misdemeanors" = whatever the HoR says it is. Senate votes to convict.

The American people don't want a situation where a President is impeached simply because the opposition party doesn't like him. Such a scenario would lead to chaos.

Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice; both felonies, hence 'high crimes'.   IF 'they' didn't impeach Bammy for all the crap that he's done, they've got nothing on Trump. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2017, 04:03:09 pm »

:shrug:  Faith is not synonymous with magic. I was married by a female pastor who's a perfect decent person with 2 wonderful kids.

I'd guess more people would like to be around her than your typical net kook.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I agree that faith is not synonymous with magic. RELIGIOUS faith is,though. Magic is the root of all religions.

And there is certainly no shortage of decent religious followers of the Christian,Jewish,ot other "Creationist" faiths that I am not familiar with. That doesn't mean those people don't believe in magic,though. "Magic" isn't synonymous with "evil".

Offline jpsb

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 04:05:39 pm »

In other words all of the ridiculously idiotic shit trumpers believe?

Sounds good to me.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Well I guess if you are an anti-American open borders globalist with Marxist leaning it would sound good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2017, 04:06:09 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure   @libertybele

Bubba Bill proved beyond all reasonable doubt that no President will ever be impeached,so she's  just doing it for the attention she craves.