Author Topic: Princess Shrieking Moonbat Leads Democrat Opposition to Trump  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Princess Shrieking Moonbat Leads Democrat Opposition to Trump
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 04:10:55 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Well I guess if you are an anti-American open borders globalist with Marxist leaning it would sound good.

This is Trumpist verbal diarrhea. Nothing more.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2017, 04:24:12 pm »

In other words all of the ridiculously idiotic shit trumpers believe?

Sounds good to me.

??? I get it Weird Tokienish that you're not a Trump supporter, nor am I.  However, he hasn't been sworn in yet and feel he needs to be given a chance.  I have no doubt he's going to build the wall, jump start the economy, re-negotiate trade deals, etc., however, I don't think we're going to like how he gets us there, but that remains to be seen.

As for Pence, I never heard of him until Trump appointed him is VP.  In listening and watching him he doesn't seem steadfast in his convictions and in doing a little research, I'm not exactly a Pence fan. Be careful what you wish for:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/10-things-you-should-know-about-mike-pence
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2017, 04:36:56 pm »

I lay out specifics in a coherent argument, you @Weird Tolkienish Figure on the other hand post nothing but ignorant nonsense and personal insults. Are you opposed to building the wall and border security? Are you opposed to deporting most of the illegals here in the USA? Are you in favor of bringing in 100s of 1,000s of Muslim refugees? Do you enjoy seeing our manufacturing going to cheap labor nations like Mexico and China? etc, etc, etc. Because as I read your posts it certainly appears that you oppose Trumps agenda to deal with problems I mentions and many others as well.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2017, 05:05:04 pm »
Actually, the House starts the impeachment proceedings, but the impeachment must be voted on in the Senate.  What Lizzy clearly doesn't understand is the Constitution, Article II, Section 4, lays out specific offenses in order for impeachment to take place; treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors. Unless he commits one of these offenses he cannot be impeached. She will continue to beat her war drums.  My hunch is people are going to get tired of her jaws flapping over issues with no cause or substance such as this. She needs to sit down and shut up and perhaps brush up on Constitutional law. She is doing nothing more than continuing to rile the left.  IMHO she missed her opportunity to run this past election and she's regretting not doing so!

Not quite accurate.  The House votes to impeach; if the vote is successful, the office-holder is impeached.  The Senate votes to convict; if the vote is successful, the office-holder is removed from office.  Impeachment is pretty much the equivalent of indictment, except impeachment is a political action and indictment is a criminal action.   And "high crimes and misdemeanors" in this context doesn't mean criminally illegal actions.  Impeachment is a political action, not a criminal one.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2017, 05:08:59 pm »
I lay out specifics in a coherent argument, you @Weird Tolkienish Figure on the other hand post nothing but ignorant nonsense and personal insults. Are you opposed to building the wall and border security? Are you opposed to deporting most of the illegals here in the USA? Are you in favor of bringing in 100s of 1,000s of Muslim refugees? Do you enjoy seeing our manufacturing going to cheap labor nations like Mexico and China? etc, etc, etc. Because as I read your posts it certainly appears that you oppose Trumps agenda to deal with problems I mentions and many others as well.

Talk is cheap.  Let's see what actually happens once Trump is inaugurated.  I'm in a wait-and-see mode--I'm not casting any aspersions on Trump at this point, but I'm not crowing his praises just because you populists like him, either.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2017, 05:34:03 pm »
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice; both felonies, hence 'high crimes'.   IF 'they' didn't impeach Bammy for all the crap that he's done, they've got nothing on Trump.

@libertybele

Impeachment doesn't mean diddly squat without the consequence of being removed from office. ALL Bubba Bill had to do was agree to give up the law license he never used anyhow.  He SHOULD have been removed from office,lost his pension and benefits,and served at least 6 months in a federal prison. If it had been you or I convicted of perjury before a grand jury and we were civil service file clerks at some AFB you can bet your bippy that is what would have happened to US.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2017, 05:36:49 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

No,but it is an example of your brain farts when you called securing our border,deporting illegal aliens,and stopping Muslims from coming here were all idiotic ideas that needed to be dumped. These are ALL things America needs to do to survive,and if you are against them,you are against the survival of America. Period.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2017, 06:09:00 pm »
Princess Shrieking Moonbat Leads Democrat Opposition to Trump

January 9, 2017| by Donn Marten

Senator Elizabeth Warren has been keeping a low profile after making a complete ass out of herself during the campaign season with her strident anti-Trump rhetoric on behalf of Hillary. Now Fauxahontas is back and taking a leading role for the still reeling Democrats in their efforts to make life difficult for soon to be President Donald Trump.

On Monday she will be hustling a bill to require Trump to shed “conflicts of interest” or potentially face impeachment.

According to The Hill “Warren, Dems push bill to force Trump to shed conflicts of interest”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/princess-shrieking-moonbat-leads-democrat-opposition-to-trump

I gotta say, this is the kind of thing that makes me say, Go, Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2017, 06:12:24 pm »
No wall, no deportation of illegals, no renegotiating bad trade deals, no reforms in a corrupt fed government, no mandate to do anything, 4 years of business as usual for the uniparty.  Collapse of the GOP coalition that elected Trump which means Rats make a comeback in 2020.

In short you throw away all the hard earned gains of the last 6 years.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Let me know when any of those things actually happen.  He's not even promising them anymore.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2017, 06:32:20 pm »
Let me know when any of those things actually happen.  He's not even promising them anymore.

By Rachael Bade and John Bresnahan 01/05/17 06:10 PM EST Updated 01/06/17 07:55 AM EST

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/house-gop-trump-border-wall-233237

House Republicans and Donald Trump's team are coalescing around a multi-billion dollar plan to make good on the president-elect's campaign vows to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, according to top Republican lawmakers and aides.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2017, 08:39:45 pm »
By Rachael Bade and John Bresnahan 01/05/17 06:10 PM EST Updated 01/06/17 07:55 AM EST

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/house-gop-trump-border-wall-233237

House Republicans and Donald Trump's team are coalescing around a multi-billion dollar plan to make good on the president-elect's campaign vows to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, according to top Republican lawmakers and aides.

Let me know when they actually coalesce.  But, really, there are better options than a wall.  Sanctions on employers that are actually enforced.  (Of course, that would hurt The Donald).  Deportation for any offense.  Stop giving benefits of any kind to illegals.

HonestJohn

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2017, 10:28:11 pm »
Let me know when they actually coalesce.  But, really, there are better options than a wall.  Sanctions on employers that are actually enforced.  (Of course, that would hurt The Donald).  Deportation for any offense.  Stop giving benefits of any kind to illegals.

Just have Congress pass a law annexing Mexico.

Within days, the Mexican military would be on our border as a show of force to prevent the annexation.  They wouldn't allow free passage out of Mexico, as that'd be seen as official Mexican support of American annexation (ie: free movement between US territories).

Thus, the border is secured... by Mexican forces.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2017, 10:58:31 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You know many sane people who believe in magic?

Seriously?
My lucky astrology mood watch says your grumpy.  Explain that skeptic!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2017, 11:32:33 pm »
My lucky astrology mood watch says your grumpy.  Explain that skeptic!!!

@Once-Ler

It's obviously a cheap Chinese knock-off.

Next time buy American.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2017, 05:58:50 am »
@Once-Ler

It's obviously a cheap Chinese knock-off.

Next time buy American.

I'm going to pray so hard for you, you won't believe it.  It will be unbelievable...unbelievable.  It's true. :amen: