Author Topic: Trump is having a tweet meltdown about the intelligence report he’s getting tomorrow  (Read 7624 times)

Offline corbe

Trump is having a tweet meltdown about the intelligence report he’s getting tomorrow
    Jan. 5, 2017 10:54 pm by SooperMexican • 43 Comments   

President-elect Donald Trump is set to finally receive the report from our intelligence agencies about the evidence showing Russia tried to interfere with our election, but he’s flipping out about it already on his Twitter.

This is what he posted earlier today:

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

7:25 AM - 5 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

7:45 AM - 5 Jan 2017

Trump has been saying all intelligence is stupid and he’s smarter than they are because he was against the Iraq War and they said there were weapons of mass destruction there. But he’s going to pretend that he’s not against “intelligence” now. I’m not sure why he put it in scare quotes and capitalized. Who knows what he means by that.

Later he flipped out some more:

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

How did NBC get "an exclusive look into the top secret report he (Obama) was presented?" Who gave them this report and why? Politics!

6:24 PM - 5 Jan 2017

What does that matter? They said they would fix up a report for public consumption too, but I guess this bothers Trump for some reason. Almost like he’s trying to undermine the trust in the intelligence agencies already, even before reading the report.

<..snip..>

http://therightscoop.com/trump-tweet-meltdown-intelligence-report-hes-getting-tomorrow/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump is totally in the right here. Why does NBC have this thing and not next weeks President? I have absolutely no faith in the current intelligence community. They are headed and staffed with Leftist political hacks with terrible histories.

Offline DB

Trump is totally in the right here. Why does NBC have this thing and not next weeks President? I have absolutely no faith in the current intelligence community. They are headed and staffed with Leftist political hacks with terrible histories.

Spouting off conjecture without knowing the facts is never "in the right" for a President. Especially when the stakes are high.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

7:25 AM - 5 Jan 2017

The old "people say" excuse.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This isn't an idiotic tweetstorm by trump's low standards. His toyota motors tweet was far more idiotic. Surprised no one has mentioned that one. 

Offline Cripplecreek

This isn't an idiotic tweetstorm by trump's low standards. His toyota motors tweet was far more idiotic. Surprised no one has mentioned that one.

Looks like Toyota told him to get in the wind.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Spouting off conjecture without knowing the facts is never "in the right" for a President. Especially when the stakes are high.

@DB

Sure which begs the question, why is the current President trying to set Trump up to fail. Why is Obama getting tough after all this time being flexible.  Why is the media letting him get away with it.

I don't like Trump but what else can he do?  He has to get out in front of this.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

• Technical
@DB

Sure which begs the question, why is the current President trying to set Trump up to fail. Why is Obama getting tough after all this time being flexible.  Why is the media letting him get away with it.

I don't like Trump but what else can he do?  He has to get out in front of this.

No need to set Trump up to fail, he does that quite well on his own. Did you see his "official" press release on the Russia thing? Total amateur hour. Trump is an idiot being advised by two idiots (bannon and flynn). He did himself no favors.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Agree with that, totally. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

No need to set Trump up to fail, he does that quite well on his own. Did you see his "official" press release on the Russia thing? Total amateur hour. Trump is an idiot being advised by two idiots (bannon and flynn). He did himself no favors.

You're fascinating, @Weird Tolkienish Figure I've never 'known' a schizophrenic before.

Or, is it a compulsive need to be loved by the gang?   Seriously.   Pick a side or STFU.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Technical
You're fascinating, @Weird Tolkienish Figure I've never 'known' a schizophrenic before.

Or, is it a compulsive need to be loved by the gang?   Seriously.   Pick a side or STFU.

I pick the side of good governance and liberty. I'm a good Trump bad Trump guy. Get used to it.

I have both praised and criticized Trump and will continue to do so.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?

I pick the side of good governance and liberty. I'm a good Trump bad Trump guy. Get used to it.

888high58888
And that's what EVERY conservative and so-called "Republican" SHOULD be doing.  Problem is, so many are fawning all over the Orange messiah that they fail to see any errors and excuse everything he does and says.

I find it interesting and more telling, those that were all over Obama for the things he's done and said, but give Cheetoh jesus a complete pass for doing/saying, the same things. 22222frying pan

Offline DCPatriot

Your post in #7 says you're FOS.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Your post in #9 says he's not.
James 1:20

• Technical

:shrug:  Your opinion. I have praised Trump's cabinet picks and his stance on Israel and Taiwan. But when you continually say stupid things in public how am I supposed to react?

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

:shrug:  Your opinion. I have praised Trump's cabinet picks and his stance on Israel and Taiwan. But when you continually say stupid things in public how am I supposed to react?

Speaking of saying stupid things, our President Elect's latest tweets:

**nononono*
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

• Technical
Speaking of saying stupid things, our President Elect's latest tweets:

**nononono*

Yeah. We'll just have to get used to this stuff I guess.  :shrug:

DCP is just fine with this kind of idiocy though. I need to "pick a side" which means pretend I'm ok with this crap?

Anyway I'm resigned to the fact that Trump will literally be a national embarrassment for the next four years, btw, way worse than Obama was.

At least he picked a good cabinet.

Offline mountaineer

Anyway I'm resigned to the fact that Trump will literally be a national embarrassment for the next four years, btw, way worse than Obama was.

Pretty much my attitude, too. As of Jan. 20, he's the president and there's not a whole lot we can do about it but hope those good people in his administration do the right thing for the country. Pray for Mike Pence!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cripplecreek

Yeah. We'll just have to get used to this stuff I guess.  :shrug:

DCP is just fine with this kind of idiocy though. I need to "pick a side" which means pretend I'm ok with this crap?

Personally I doubt most of his cabinet will still be there in 4 years. I think the reasonably sane ones will figure out pretty quickly that they are there to bolster Trump's image and take Trump's blame. James Woolsey is a good example of the kind of corner his cabinet picks will find themselves in.

Offline libertybele

It's not a big secret that the MSM has always been on the side of the left and right now they are reporting on assumption rather than on fact and then if they are wrong try to spin it to make it look like they were in the right.  Our current president and his administration, including many of those presently in Congress are already attempting to ensure that Trump fails. IMHO we need to give President-elect Trump our support.  Like it or not he's running things for the next four years. I too wish he would quit his childish tweeting, but if he doesn't succeed, the left WILL rise again more progressively than ever before.  Think what it's going to be like to have Warren or Castro as our president.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Your posts of the past 6 months tend to make me believe that you are the king of that department.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Pretty much my attitude, too. As of Jan. 20, he's the president and there's not a whole lot we can do about it but hope those good people in his administration do the right thing for the country. Pray for Mike Pence!

Pence is only the VP, his powers according to the Constitution are very limited and so far he has been very quiet.  I think his appointment was purely symbolic to help capture some of the conservative vote.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Pence is only the VP, his powers according to the Constitution are very limited and so far he has been very quiet.  I think his appointment was purely symbolic to help capture some of the conservative vote.
I realize that. I only meant that perhaps Trump will let him handle a lot of things, unofficially or not. Most VPs do nothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

bump!

Offline libertybele

Your posts of the past 6 months tend to make me believe that you are the king of that department.

The personal attacks seem to be brewing and aren't welcome.   22222frying pan