Author Topic: Trump: Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!  (Read 6563 times)

Wingnut

Will have to put this one in the Bad Trump category.

I loled.   But you're right.  Not very presidential.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump tweets: Happy new year to my enemies who ‘lost so badly’
By Elliot Smilowitz - 12/31/16 08:24 AM EST

President-elect Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted out a taunting New Year’s greeting to those who opposed him.

“Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!” Trump wrote hours before the end of 2016.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312292-trump-tweets-happy-new-year-to-my-enemies-who-lost-so-badly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Man, I really hope this is fake news.

Nope !!

See, people, this is why I avoid Trump and won't watch the inaugural festivities.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Wingnut

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

"AINC"
Asshat-in-chief.

I invited him to STFU and get back to polishing Putin's zipper. His twitter monkeys didn't take it very well.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

"AINC"
Asshat-in-chief.

He was on a roll there for a while, the Israel stuff he was shining and he's made some good cabinet picks.

Ah well. Good Trump will return in a few days.

Offline Night Hides Not

Classless, no difference between that and Obama's "I won."

Will we ever again see a President of the Entire US, rather than one who speaks only to his supporters?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

I invited him to STFU and get back to polishing Putin's zipper. His twitter monkeys didn't take it very well.

The faithful Followers of the Rev DJ Trump are legends.....

He was on a roll there for a while, the Israel stuff he was shining and he's made some good cabinet picks.

Ah well. Good Trump will return in a few days.

Adjust his meds.

Online DCPatriot

Classless, no difference between that and Obama's "I won."

Will we ever again see a President of the Entire US, rather than one who speaks only to his supporters?

Are you that dense @Night Hides Not ....or do you just play that TBR?

Perhaps you should read the tweet again?   

So far we know that you know nothing about movie lines and that your reading comprehension is severely lacking.

Happy New Year!      :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Night Hides Not

Are you that dense @Night Hides Not ....or do you just play that TBR?

Perhaps you should read the tweet again?   

So far we know that you know nothing about movie lines and that your reading comprehension is severely lacking.

Happy New Year!      :beer:

@DCPatriot
@MOD3

LOL Patriot, please start the new year by removing your meme with the four letter word, it's as classless as your tweetin' PEOTUS.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stop the personal attacks.....and someone enlighten me as to what *movie line* this is from?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Nope !!

See, people, this is why I avoid Trump and won't watch the inaugural festivities.

I don't follow Trump on Twitter and I can't bear to, like you.

I think I might spend the next 4 years pretending Trump is our elected court jester in chief figurehead and his cabinet will really run things.

Just sort of pretend Trump isn't there.

Wingnut

I don't follow Trump on Twitter and I can't bear to, like you.

I think I might spend the next 4 years pretending Trump is our elected court jester in chief figurehead and his cabinet will really run things.

Just sort of pretend Trump isn't there.

Like the Movie "Dave"   The remake will be titled "Donald"

Online DCPatriot

Stop the personal attacks.....and someone enlighten me as to what *movie line* this is from?

I'm speaking of his post, pinging a MOD about six weeks ago, that a reply I posted to him as "racist" because I borrowed a line for Goodfellas...telling him to "Go home and get your shine box"

And here today....his unbridled hatred for Donald Trump won't even allow him to comprehend the damned title of this thread.

Stop protecting him, please.   He's a big boy.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot
@MOD3

LOL Patriot, please start the new year by removing your meme with the four letter word, it's as classless as your tweetin' PEOTUS.

What meme is that?

Are you auditioning for MOD or something?    :whistle:

Online Lando Lincoln

This is so very disappointing on several levels.  It is especially disappointing that none of them surprise me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Trump will unify the country about as well as Obama did.

And incite his worshippers to the same kind of stupidity and violence His Heinous did.

I see no difference in the classless hubris between either Obama or Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775