Author Topic: Trump: Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!  (Read 6561 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump will unify the country about as well as Obama did.

And incite his worshippers to the same kind of stupidity and violence His Heinous did.

I see no difference in the classless hubris between either Obama or Trump.

Personally they are very similar.

Ideologies may be very different.  Barack had plans to make America weak and to increase the power of his office.

Donald ... well, aside from personal vendettas and extreme childishness, we don't know yet what his political agenda will turn out to be.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“Happy New Year to all,” Mr. Trump wrote, “including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love!” (Some social media users homed in on Mr. Trump’s use of the word enemies, rather than opponents or another word for those who oppose him.)

www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/trump-twitter-new-year-enemies.html

The things you see that bring an instant F@@@ YOU TRUMP to your lips.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Seems pretty obvious that something triggered this.

I'm guessing that Lord Trump didn't get an invite to some party he wanted to go to. (just a guess)

I would expect this tweet from a high school senior, maybe, but not from a President. Eventually, someone is going to have to take over his twitter acct. Whether he likes it or not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Picture BHO tweeting this after 2008
He may have thought it, but someone (ValJar?) had the sense to stop him from saying it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Donald Trump

President of cultural degeneracy.

You got it.

Cultural degeneracy, and gross immaturity.

He will embarrass us as much as baby Obama has.......

America has brought shame upon itself by its stupid cult of personality nonsense.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You got it.

Cultural degeneracy, and gross immaturity.

He will embarrass us as much as baby Obama has.......

America has brought shame upon itself by its stupid cult of personality nonsense.

I usually compare the political star if the moment to Justin Beiber but in this case its like Cher suddenly became popular again.

Offline musiclady

I usually compare the political star if the moment to Justin Beiber but in this case its like Cher suddenly became popular again.

LOL!  Except that Cher could at least sing.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump is wishing love to those who hate them. Definitely the way a Christian is suppose to live.

Just what Christ tells us, to love our enemies.

Offline musiclady

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yoko Ono then.  :silly:

Yoko Ono's greatest hit. If you can listen to more than 30 seconds of it, then there is definitely something wrong with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rivergirl

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
ui
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2017, 02:39:07 am »
Happy New Years to you too Donald.  Prove me wrong.  Grow up and start acting like an adult and I will support you.  Help us all if we have to live through 4 years of Donald' self centered tweets.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump is wishing love to those who hate them. Definitely the way a Christian is suppose to live.

Just what Christ tells us, to love our enemies.

Who are Trump's enemies in your opinion?

HonestJohn

Interesting how so many Americans are, to him, state enemies.

Think about it.

And think about those that would agree with it.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline musiclady

Who are Trump's enemies in your opinion?

You and me.............. because we don't adore him and think he's "Lincoln, Churchill, and Reagan all rolled into one"............    **nononono*

And poor Tom thinks that Donald is a saint, and being Christ-like, because he loves evil people like us.

These are disturbing days for the Republic.....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I guess my earlier thread on this got merged with this one.

You lost me forever trump. And it will be trump with a lower case t from now on. No honorifics. It doesn't matter if what he said is some movie line. Or if he thought he was being cute. Or attempting some humor.

Completely classless.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Think about it.

:thumbsup:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Think about it.

So sweet.....to think of me.

Happy New Year!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm guessing that Lord Trump didn't get an invite to some party he wanted to go to. (just a guess)

Nope.  PEOTUS is hosting a celebration at Mar-a-Largo tonight @240B .  And he looks pretty darn happy to me.   ^-^

Happy New Year!!