Author Topic: Obama ‘Might Just Weigh In’ On Issues During Trump Presidency  (Read 3174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama ‘Might Just Weigh In’ On Issues During Trump Presidency

Kerry Picket
Reporter
11:03 AM 12/26/2016

President Barack Obama plans to speak out when he believes he needs to during the presidency of Donald Trump.

During an interview with his former White House adviser and now CNN political analyst David Axelrod, Obama reflected on the last 8 years what he wants to do for himself in the near and long term future

“I’m not sticking around by the virtue of the Constitution and because I believe in the wisdom that George Washington showed that at a certain point you make room for new voices and fresh legs,” Obama said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/26/obama-might-just-weigh-in-on-issues-during-trump-presidency/#ixzz4TzliJYzV

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Obama ‘Might Just Weigh In’ On Issues During Trump Presidency
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 12:59:09 am »
I hope he does, often.

He won't be shielded from criticism and direct challenges as the first black US president he was. He'll be just another private citizen, shooting off his progressive mouth.

I've been waiting for someone to stand nose to nose & stare down this bast*rd and his ridiculous claims for eight years.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 01:01:55 am »
@skeeter

You changed my mind.

I was thinking that I'd far prefer him to shut up and Eff off - but your reasoning makes more sense.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 01:14:12 am »
@skeeter

You changed my mind.

I was thinking that I'd far prefer him to shut up and Eff off - but your reasoning makes more sense.  :beer:

Just imagine someone - anyone - telling him he's full of sh** to his face and why. I can hardly wait.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 01:23:05 am »

The guy who is most worried about the way Obama is setting himself up to be a 'force' after Jan 20 is Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton is very worried that Obama is going to push him out of the way to become the new leader of what is called, "Black America". When that happens, Al Sharpton will become nothing but a side-note of history.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 01:29:40 am »

Kerry Picket
Reporter
11:03 AM 12/26/2016

President Barack Obama plans to speak out when he believes he needs to during the presidency of Donald Trump.

During an interview with his former White House adviser and now CNN political analyst David Axelrod, Obama reflected on the last 8 years what he wants to do for himself in the near and long term future

“I’m not sticking around by the virtue of the Constitution and because I believe in the wisdom that George Washington showed that at a certain point you make room for new voices and fresh legs,” Obama said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/26/obama-might-just-weigh-in-on-issues-during-trump-presidency/#ixzz4TzliJYzV

And I have a different take.  Trump just might welcome it.  He still is liberal and his latest tweet still shows his bad liberal judgment.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 4h4 hours ago 

The United Nations has such great potential but right now it is just a club for people to get together, talk and have a good time. So sad!

Where has Trump been?  I have never seen any potential.  It has always been a den of corruption.  And even worse a history of scandals involving the rapes of children.  The oil for food........... The inability to do anything in Sudan..........and on and on and on...
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 01:41:25 am »
@skeeter

You changed my mind.

unfortunately about 1/2 the population still thinks everything that comes out of his mouth is sacred and praiseworthy...
God is still in control

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 02:53:09 am »
The guy who is most worried about the way Obama is setting himself up to be a 'force' after Jan 20 is Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton is very worried that Obama is going to push him out of the way to become the new leader of what is called, "Black America". When that happens, Al Sharpton will become nothing but a side-note of history.

@240B

We all love to make fun of the Rev-Rund Sharpie,but the truth is he is NOT the buffoon he plays for power and wealth. He is a VERY bright man. His toe jam is smarter than Obama,and if Obama gets in his way,he is perfectly capable of taking him down a few steps and making a fool out of him in public.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 03:26:33 am »
@240B

We all love to make fun of the Rev-Rund Sharpie,but the truth is he is NOT the buffoon he plays for power and wealth. He is a VERY bright man. His toe jam is smarter than Obama,and if Obama gets in his way,he is perfectly capable of taking him down a few steps and making a fool out of him in public.

Oh yeah. He's a real Mensa proctor. Obama will push him aside without even trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHWRpsMEmk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD6MTlT2Ye8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbaR4SBAr4s
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 03:28:46 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 04:15:51 am »

Oh yeah. He's a real Mensa proctor. Obama will push him aside without even trying.

@240B

Sharpton is clearly smart enough to fool you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 04:25:17 am »

Please, make my day.  As the clouds begin to lift and Americans return to work, this asshat will be running his mouth reminding every American how utterly incompetent he is.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 09:15:11 am »
Please, make my day.  As the clouds begin to lift and Americans return to work, this asshat will be running his mouth reminding every American how utterly incompetent he is.

@Hoodat

That not only won't stop him,it won't even slow him down. When you combine arrogance with stupidity,you get someone so clueless they think they are a messiah and can say or do nothing wrong.

That pretty much defines Bathhouse Barry. In a fair world where people are judged on their competence instead of their skin color,Bathhouse Barry MIGHT be an assistant manager at a car wash in a black neighborhood somewhere,but that is as high as he would ever go.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 02:08:51 pm »
I miss the days when a President left office and had the class and grace to not sharp shoot his successor.  Jimmy Carter ruined that precedent.  W tried to restore the example of what former Presidents should do when their time is over.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 02:49:57 pm »
A small, petty man who does not even begin to realize what the United States is.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 03:16:28 pm »
A small, petty man who does not even begin to realize what the United States is.

Nor does he care.  He can't get past the fact that some of the FF's were slave owners therefore de-legitimizing any and everything they did in the founding of this country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 03:20:16 pm »
unfortunately about 1/2 the population still thinks everything that comes out of his mouth is sacred and praiseworthy...

Because he is NEVER challenged. That will change.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 11:14:12 pm »
Nor does he care.  He can't get past the fact that some of the FF's were slave owners therefore de-legitimizing any and everything they did in the founding of this country.

The only thing he has in common with the descendants of American slaves is that his muslim ancestors sold them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2016, 12:29:56 am »
The only thing he has in common with the descendants of American slaves is that his muslim ancestors sold them.

@Hoodat

He has no Muslim ancestors. His father was Frank Marshall Davis,a Black Panther,member of the Communist Party USA,and a self-confessed bi-sexual pedophile. Davis was good friends with his mother,grandmother,and grandfather,and was humping his mother for years. He even took nude photos of her when she was in her early teens.

That's why Barack Obama divorced his mother and left her and her baby behind in Hawaii when he moved to the northeast to finish his education. He DID take the white woman he married and had children with there back to Africa with him.

Compare the photos of Davis in his 30's with Bathhouse Barry in his 30's,and make up your own mind.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/filmmaker-see-photos-of-obamas-real-siblings/

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 12:50:58 am »

The world has heard enough from this ignorant, arrogant, mouthy stupid affirmative action man who's only success in life came by way of his color and not by way of his intelligence or hard work. 

He has neither intelligence nor industriousness.  He is stupid and lazy.   Without the media building him up to be a pretend Savior,  he would be flipping hamburgers somewhere.   

The media needs to be smashed for saddling us with this idiot,  and people need to tell this idiot to "Shut up. "  The joke that he is long ago ceased to be funny. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2016, 12:57:48 am »
@Hoodat

He has no Muslim ancestors. His father was Frank Marshall Davis,a Black Panther,member of the Communist Party USA,and a self-confessed bi-sexual pedophile. Davis was good friends with his mother,grandmother,and grandfather,and was humping his mother for years. He even took nude photos of her when she was in her early teens.

While I am willing to entertain the notion that Barack Obama Senior is not his father,   the nude pictures have been debunked.   An annoying Attorney in Atlanta Georgia (Loren Collins,  I believe is his name) tracked them to a 1957 mens magazine. Stanley Ann would have been 14 or 15 at the time, (Which would be before she even moved to Hawaii)   and it is clear that those pictures are not of a 14 or 15 year old. 

Therefore they cannot be pictures of Stanely Ann Dunham. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 01:04:51 am »
Just imagine someone - anyone - telling him he's full of sh** to his face and why. I can hardly wait.

I constantly advised this course of action to all Republicans who were in office during his administration.   I constantly urged that they tell the little B*tch Boy to Shut his pouty little mouth!  Constantly call him liar and fool,  and ignore him the rest of the time. 

I was certain it would provoke a screeching rage meltdown because the banty rooster simply couldn't deal with the level of disrespect that he was due.   

The closest anyone ever came was Joe Wilson saying "You lie!"   but instead of doubling down,  the weenie apologized for speaking the truth about that slimy man-child.   He needs to be shown the contempt and mockery that he deserves. 

Obama needs people talking down to him.    He needs to be informed that the World thinks he's a child and that he has done nothing but destroy things bigger and more important than himself.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2016, 01:11:03 am »
No one listens to what this moron says now. What makes him think anyone will give two shits after he is living in his rental with no power to speak of?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2016, 04:12:54 am »

While I am willing to entertain the notion that Barack Obama Senior is not his father,   the nude pictures have been debunked.   An annoying Attorney in Atlanta Georgia (Loren Collins,  I believe is his name) tracked them to a 1957 mens magazine. Stanley Ann would have been 14 or 15 at the time, (Which would be before she even moved to Hawaii)   and it is clear that those pictures are not of a 14 or 15 year old. 

Therefore they cannot be pictures of Stanely Ann Dunham.

@DiogenesLamp

Ok,thanks. I stand corrected.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2016, 04:15:19 am »

I constantly advised this course of action to all Republicans who were in office during his administration.   I constantly urged that they tell the little B*tch Boy to Shut his pouty little mouth!  Constantly call him liar and fool,  and ignore him the rest of the time. 

I was certain it would provoke a screeching rage meltdown because the banty rooster simply couldn't deal with the level of disrespect that he was due.   

The closest anyone ever came was Joe Wilson saying "You lie!"   but instead of doubling down,  the weenie apologized for speaking the truth about that slimy man-child.   He needs to be shown the contempt and mockery that he deserves. 

@DiogenesLamp

I may be wrong,but I suspect most of them were worried about themselves or their families being attacked or even murdered by irate black racists if they did that.

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2016, 04:23:59 am »
@DiogenesLamp

I may be wrong,but I suspect most of them were worried about themselves or their families being attacked or even murdered by irate black racists if they did that.

In the Patriots Wilson case, his own caucus, led by their infamous leader, Boehner came after him, shamefully.       
   Alito hasn't attended a SOTU since his SNAFU either.
   Dissention is not allowed in the Uniparty.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.