Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33455 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #350 on: January 03, 2017, 01:44:20 am »
What success would that be?

Read the New Testament.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #351 on: January 03, 2017, 01:46:36 am »
Read the New Testament.

uh huh

trump's twitter account. Got a link?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #352 on: January 03, 2017, 01:55:07 am »
You have now exposed yourself as a fake.

Right.  Because as a missionary to the third world, I'm a fake.   

Better read up on the Old Testament some more, as there are some real eye openers for you.  There are indeed rulers like Saul who God used to pursue His goals with His Chosen, and yet he gave him deserved judgement.

Uhmm…… how biblically illiterate are you?  God did not raise up Saul because God wanted him to be king.  Israel demanded a king, despite the warnings they received about what would occur if they had one ruling them instead of God.  They refused to listen, so God gave them Saul - and as scripture tells you - God regretted he made Saul their king, and Israel suffered for their want of a monarchy.

Nothing new under the sun.

Your haughtiness in believing you know God better than He knows Himself is going to not serve you well in the next life.

Often a charge leveled by those who are biblically illiterate with just a passing understanding of scripture or by whose understanding is based on tradition or their own image of what they want God to be.  You are not the first and you will not be the last to make such accusations.

Though it is more fun when the Hindu and Muslim leaders do it.

They are not quite as invective as you are.

[/quote]
Wow, then why did you not simply fall on your sword when Obama was elected?  Seems you cannot see very far into the future.

Rejoice - you are in a majority opinion that believes that a lifelong NY liberal Democrat and his regime are going to restore the former glory to a nation that has little need of God anymore.

Despite what our own history, our Founders and God Himself had to say on the subject.

But don't let me disturb your optimism with my "pessimism".
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:55:44 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline endicom

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #355 on: January 03, 2017, 02:13:20 am »
Since you love Sneaky Pete, would you kindly tell him to stop pinging me.  I don't read his posts and I have no idea what he's pinging me about.

If I wanted to read his comments I would not have him on ignore.

@Emjay

Yeah,and the first time I mentioned you without a ping,you would be screaming bloody murder about me talking about you behind your back.

I know the passive-aggressive game you freepers like to play.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline endicom

« Reply #356 on: January 03, 2017, 02:38:04 am »
Since no one's on topic anyway...

Have you seen this? https://www.amazon.com/Strap-Hanger-Memoir-Special-Soldier-ebook/dp/B00UZTLRA8

Not blood 'n guts 'n glory but a personal story with perspective on the Army of his time. I read it back when he had it on a website and thought it interesting.

@sneakypete

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #357 on: January 03, 2017, 03:03:29 am »
Right.  Because as a missionary to the third world, I'm a fake.   
  Undoubtedly fake.  A genuine missionary would never reveal publicly that when working in the third world. Never.

Uhmm…… how biblically illiterate are you?  God did not raise up Saul because God wanted him to be king.  Israel demanded a king, despite the warnings they received about what would occur if they had one ruling them instead of God.  They refused to listen, so God gave them Saul - and as scripture tells you - God regretted he made Saul their king, and Israel suffered for their want of a monarchy.

To remind you what you said

I just sit there bewildered at the abject ignorance of a people who claim Jesus, who claim the bible and yet have lofted all their hope for change upon the shoulders of a man whose fruits God would never use to lead a nation, except into judgment. 

You are the one who claimed God would never use someone.  How awfully arrogant of you to state what God will or will not do.  God indeed used Saul, who He later condemned, to lead the Israelites. 

You need to seriously reserve your judgements toward others and of God's purposes, as you are woefully ignorant of what you speak.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #358 on: January 03, 2017, 03:21:38 am »
This turning point?

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #359 on: January 03, 2017, 03:43:40 am »
Undoubtedly fake.  A genuine missionary would never reveal publicly that when working in the third world. Never.

Oh really?  Care to put your money where your mouth is? 

When serving a ministry in the third world, it is necessary to reveal the service I was called to in order to bring the plight of those persecuted and destitute to the attention of the church in the West.

You are the one who claimed God would never use someone.  How awfully arrogant of you to state what God will or will not do.  God indeed used Saul, who He later condemned, to lead the Israelites. 

God takes credit even when idiots choose their own way instead of His, because He is Sovereign.  But God never intended His people to choose a king for themselves.  Neither then in Ancient Israel or now in this country. It's fascinating to watch a people once again demand a monarch to become their representative because they have no more use for God.

You need to seriously reserve your judgements toward others and of God's purposes, as you are woefully ignorant of what you speak.

Says you.  Project much?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:44:33 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #360 on: January 03, 2017, 04:15:13 am »
Since no one's on topic anyway...

Have you seen this? https://www.amazon.com/Strap-Hanger-Memoir-Special-Soldier-ebook/dp/B00UZTLRA8

Not blood 'n guts 'n glory but a personal story with perspective on the Army of his time. I read it back when he had it on a website and thought it interesting.

@sneakypete

@endicom

Good book. Well worth the reading for anyone who wonders what life was like in the army back in the 50's,60's,and 70's.

Offline endicom

« Reply #361 on: January 03, 2017, 04:22:19 am »
@endicom

Good book. Well worth the reading for anyone who wonders what life was like in the army back in the 50's,60's,and 70's.

I agree. I was born in 1945 and was in the U.S. Army for the years 1966, 1967 and 1968.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #363 on: January 03, 2017, 02:27:07 pm »

I agree. I was born in 1945 and was in the U.S. Army for the years 1966, 1967 and 1968.

@endicom

I was in the army and was mostly in airborne units from Feb of 1964 to Nov of 1970.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 02:28:16 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #364 on: January 03, 2017, 02:31:54 pm »

Offline endicom

« Reply #365 on: January 03, 2017, 03:19:32 pm »
@endicom

I was in the army and was mostly in airborne units from Feb of 1964 to Nov of 1970.

I saw that Valentine wasn't fond of those units but his era was just before yours.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #366 on: January 03, 2017, 03:54:34 pm »
@Emjay I don't have anyone on ignore, not even @geronl. Ignore is for children ;)

Offline jpsb

« Reply #367 on: January 03, 2017, 04:15:42 pm »
What @Emjay is wrong with "tilling our own land and eating fruits and berries." This morning I picked and ate a pink gratefruit, tonight I'll pick and eat some oranges. My broccoli, cauliflower and  cabbage will be ready soon. And I am already enjoying my garden lettuce. I'll order seeds for the spring garden in a week or two. Hope to start planting in mid Feb or early March depending on the weather.

The only thing I don't like about growing vegies, fruits and berries are the freaking thieves that steal my stuff! I'm thinking about getting a throw down shotgun and loading it with rock salt. Or maybe a short barreled 22 hand gun loaded with sub sonic bullets. I'm thinking using a 357 mag  on someone stealing a head of cabbage might be a bit of an over reaction.

Pellet guns are cheap and fun too, hmmm.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #368 on: January 03, 2017, 04:17:59 pm »
Sneaky Pete, Native American, Green Beret, an asset to this forum.

If one looks at MusicLady crosseyed, the forum owner will get on their case.

@TomSea @sneakypete @musiclady

LOL, I agree with both of your statements.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:30:20 pm by jpsb »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #369 on: January 03, 2017, 04:21:42 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Ok,what was the "Oh,Boy!" about?  I don't  have the time or the desire to read all that crap.

Ecactly. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a pivotal point in human history.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #370 on: January 03, 2017, 04:28:54 pm »
Ecactly. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a pivotal point in human history.

@bigheadfred

I wouldn't know. Web sites like facebook and twitter make my head hurt at all the stupidity on display,so I never visit any of them.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #371 on: January 03, 2017, 04:29:27 pm »
@Emjay I don't have anyone on ignore, not even @geronl. Ignore is for children ;)

Nonsense.  Ignore is for sane people who want to stay that way.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline thackney

« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2017, 04:33:15 pm »

I don't agree.  The ignore function is for removing the children without reasonable self-control from meaningful discussions.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #373 on: January 03, 2017, 04:33:34 pm »
Nonsense.  Ignore is for sane people who want to stay that way.

@Emjay

It's for drones like Freepers who only want to hear "happy noises" in an echo chamber where "never a disparaging word is heard."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #374 on: January 03, 2017, 04:49:50 pm »
I don't agree.  The ignore function is for removing the children without reasonable self-control from meaningful discussions.

I personally find that ignoring trolls the old school way to be far more satisfying.

I kind of enjoy watching their impotent rage.