Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33363 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2017, 09:29:35 pm »
Amen sister!

When a person is particularly offensive (as in this case), it's nice to have people not quote the offender.

Should I ever take said offender off Ignore and reply to him, I will try to be considerate enough to not subject others to his ranting.

I should have done so in the past, and apologize for not thinking about others.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2017, 09:30:26 pm »
I agree.  Read The Harbinger, by a Jewish Christian pastor named Jonathan Cahn.  I just finished it, and it is spooky.  (I'm glad I sat out the POTUS election.)
@Quix
@Victoria33
@Freya
@the_doc

You pinged me and it looks like yesterday's and today's comments are the first new year's opportunity for the Trump people and the non-Trump people to throw mud at each other.  I won't get into this dog fight as it matters not one bit.  Thanks for the mention of "The Harbinger" book, will check that out to find the gist of the story.

geronl

« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2017, 09:40:12 pm »
This election is bigger than...

Bigger than when the dinosaurs died and mammals came to dominate Earth
Bigger than when a human used the skull of an enemy as the first tool (to kill some other enemy)
Bigger than when humans learned to communicate with one another in the name of harmony
Bigger than when humans first formed communities (to separate themselves harmoniously from those other people)
Bigger than when humans first drew on the walls of a cave
Bigger than when humans learned to make new paint colors from the bodies of art critics
Bigger than when humans learned to catch fish (tasted so much better than eating the dead ones that washed up on shore)
Bigger than when humans wiped out the competing liberals, I mean Neanderthals
Bigger than when humans first  turned animal skins into leather (Bikers without Bikes was born as the first biker gang)
Bigger than when the human males first learned that bathing could attract females instead of bopping them on the head and dragging them to the cave)
Bigger than .....

(i'm tired, lol)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #328 on: January 02, 2017, 09:50:18 pm »
@sneakypete   

You're on a roll this morning!    :beer:

@DCPatriot

Thanks!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2017, 10:03:05 pm »
Yes, Party people that now - somehow insist that Trump is the greatest principled Conservative who ever lived."

And WHO would that be? Screen names,please!

All *I* see are Party People cretins gnashing their teeth and wetting their panties because their favorite left-wing RINO's didn't win.

"The Bushes AE NOT, and never were Conservatives in the mold of Reagan.  We would agree they are Big Government Establishment oligarchs.  I dumped that sad, pathetic excuse for a party and am a proud supporter of the Constitution Party."

Good for you! Now that you have done that,it's time to let your words fit your actions. Quit playing the fool.

"I loathe the GOP more than the Democrats at this point. Just one big happy Statist Oligarchy."

I couldn't agree more. I EXPECT the Dims to stab us in the back and to work hard day and night to destroy America,but that's what Dims do and they don't even pretend to be anything BUT Dims. The ones worthy of the anger are the ones you thought were your allies that are now stabbing you in the back. MUCH LIKE YOU ARE DOING WITH TRUMP.

We finally have a outsider in the WH that pisses off both the RNC AND the DNC to the point where they stutter,and all you seem to want to do is throw handfuls of crap at him and whine about what a traitor he is. Despite the FACT that he  hasn't even been sworn in yet and neither you,I,nor anyone else can accurately predict what he will do once he is in office.

You have the next 4 years to whine and tear out your hair if he is no better than what he replaced,so why not wait and see what he does before you try to destroy him?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2017, 10:05:50 pm »
When you get rid of that ridiculous picture of Trump telling Obama to pack his s--t, get back to me.

@Night Hides Not

Good to see you coming out of the closet and having Bathhouse Barry's back!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2017, 10:08:14 pm »
Before we hurt ourselves laughing at the ignorance of Trump in this matter, I would remind you that there was a serious thread the other day right here on TBR which opined that technology was responsible for unemployment and that we should all go back to tilling our own land and eating fruits and berries.

It was agreed with by some and taken fairly seriously by most.

Why is Trump's plea for a person on horseback carrying the good news that much different?

@Emjay

Are you REALLY so out of touch with reality that you think couriers still ride horses?

Seriously?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2017, 10:13:37 pm »
When a person is particularly offensive (as in this case), it's nice to have people not quote the offender.

Should I ever take said offender off Ignore and reply to him, I will try to be considerate enough to not subject others to his ranting.

I should have done so in the past, and apologize for not thinking about others.....

@Emjay   @musiclady @Wingnut

Maybe you can all get together and form a Viking Kitty Chapter to sic on me? It's clear you all pine for the good old days,back in FR where you could form a clique and go after people you disagree with.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #334 on: January 02, 2017, 10:38:33 pm »
Sneaky Pete, Native American, Green Beret, an asset to this forum.

If one looks at MusicLady crosseyed, the forum owner will get on their case.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #335 on: January 02, 2017, 10:43:15 pm »
"Yes, Party people that now - somehow insist that Trump is the greatest principled Conservative who ever lived."

And WHO would that be? Screen names,please!

Take a trip over to TOS, or peruse the discussions at Breitbart or myriad forums that used to be Conservative until they became Trump propaganda outlets that do not tolerate any criticism of their vaunted savior.  You might check out the articles by the likes of Larry Klayman and others who now make claims that Trump is a greater Conservative than Reagan.

It's all out there.  All you have to do is look.

All *I* see are Party People cretins gnashing their teeth and wetting their panties because their favorite left-wing RINO's didn't win.

Yeah, there's them too.  But I think in short order they will be much more appreciative of what Trump does than I will.

Good for you! Now that you have done that,it's time to let your words fit your actions. Quit playing the fool.

I would suggest that the term fool would apply to any self-identifying Conservative that thinks Trump is the second coming of Ronald Reagan.  Or that Trump will do anything to actually articulate and advance Conservative principles unless they can be self-serving.

The ones worthy of the anger are the ones you thought were your allies that are now stabbing you in the back. MUCH LIKE YOU ARE DOING WITH TRUMP.

Make no mistake - the GOP is every bit the enemy to the Constitution and COnservative principles that Obama and the Democrats are.  But Trump was NEVER an ally of mine, nor was he anything but a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat with a nascent penchant for egotistical self-promotion.

We finally have a outsider in the WH that pisses off both the RNC AND the DNC to the point where they stutter,

I do not consider someone who FUNDED the oligarchy and campaigned for noted Communists like Bill DeBlasio and Chuckie Schmucky Schumer to be be an "outsider" at all.

all you seem to want to do is throw handfuls of crap at him and whine about what a traitor he is.

I haven't called him a traitor yet.  Obama and Hildabeast share that distinction in my estimation.  But I will throw whatever criticisms I feel like throwing at Trump.  It's called free political speech, it's why we have a First Amendment.   Its been instructive to read how many Trump folks are now of the opinion that such speech needs to be banned, curtailed, restricted, abolished, regulated or punished of late.

Despite the FACT that he  hasn't even been sworn in yet and neither you,I,nor anyone else can accurately predict what he will do once he is in office.

Trump's fruits are not hard to discover.  He has had decades of being in the limelight and in celebrity with many, many interviews, articles and opinions he has offered over the years on everything from bedding other men's wives, to how much of a disaster the Electoral College is for a democracy, and advocating it's abolition just a few short years ago.

You have the next 4 years to whine and tear out your hair if he is no better than what he replaced,so why not wait and see what he does before you try to destroy him?

As if I had that kind of power by merely opining on an internet forum.

It will not matter if Trump is a bigger Communist/Fascist than Hillary ever dreamed of being.  His vast army of supporters will do for Trump what Obama's drones did for him.

Theres nothing new under the sun except that Trump is now THEIR rod of iron to do THEIR bidding and punishments on those THEY want payback visited upon.
[/quote]
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #336 on: January 02, 2017, 11:46:53 pm »

I just sit there bewildered at the abject ignorance of a people who claim Jesus, who claim the bible and yet have lofted all their hope for change upon the shoulders of a man whose fruits God would never use to lead a nation, except into judgment.

You have now exposed yourself as a fake.

Better read up on the Old Testament some more, as there are some real eye openers for you.  There are indeed rulers like Saul who God used to pursue His goals with His Chosen, and yet he gave him deserved judgement.

Your haughtiness in believing you know God better than He knows Himself is going to not serve you well in the next life.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:53:45 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2017, 11:52:32 pm »
You will never return this nation to what it should be.  NEVER.

Because the method you are choosing to do it is a guaranteed FAILURE.

Wow, then why did you not simply fall on your sword when Obama was elected?  Seems you cannot see very far into the future.

Looking for failures prior to them occurring is the definition of pessimism.  As I said before, the Old Testament is full of failures, yet guess what happens in the end?

Success.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2017, 12:05:36 am »
Take a trip over to TOS, or peruse the discussions at Breitbart or myriad forums that used to be Conservative until they became Trump propaganda outlets that do not tolerate any criticism of their vaunted savior.  You might check out the articles by the likes of Larry Klayman and others who now make claims that Trump is a greater Conservative than Reagan.

It's all out there.  All you have to do is look.

@INVAR

Ok,thanks for the precise reply. I never go to any of those places,so I never saw what you describe there. I barely have the time to read threads and post here.

In my defense,I thought you were talking about posters here.

"I would suggest that the term fool would apply to any self-identifying Conservative that thinks Trump is the second coming of Ronald Reagan.  Or that Trump will do anything to actually articulate and advance Conservative principles unless they can be self-serving."

Ok,what's wrong with that? Are  you going to try to deny even self-serving best-interests actions are not MUCH more than we would have gotten from Bubbette! or the clique of clowns that passes for GOP royalty?

Frankly,I don't care WHAT any presidents motivations are for doing anything that benefits America,as long as American benefits.

"I haven't called him a traitor yet.  Obama and Hildabeast share that distinction in my estimation.  But I will throw whatever criticisms I feel like throwing at Trump."

Now you are just sounding like a whiny little bitch,who's steamed because your preferred candidate didn't win,so you are going to stamp your little feets and have hissy-fits against the candidate that did win,even though he is still 3 weeks away from being in a position to even answer a phone at the WH?

It's called free political speech, it's why we have a First Amendment.   Its been instructive to read how many Trump folks are now of the opinion that such speech needs to be banned, curtailed, restricted, abolished, regulated or punished of late.

You ain't exactly covering yourself in intellectual glory with that "Neener,neener,I can so I will!" crap. Adults are supposed to be mature enough they have REASONS before they go falling back on their rights.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 12:18:11 am by sneakypete »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2017, 12:10:32 am »
Wow, then why did you not simply fall on your sword when Obama was elected?  Seems you cannot see very far into the future.

Looking for failures prior to them occurring is the definition of pessimism.  As I said before, the Old Testament is full of failures, yet guess what happens in the end?

Success.

What success would that be?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #340 on: January 03, 2017, 12:12:02 am »
What success would that be?

Trump's election :thud:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2017, 12:17:37 am »
Trump's election :thud:

Oh no. That isn't success. That is attainment.

Success depends on how well he fares after I get done crucifying the SOB.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2017, 12:19:44 am »
I agree.  Read The Harbinger, by a Jewish Christian pastor named Jonathan Cahn.  I just finished it, and it is spooky.  (I'm glad I sat out the POTUS election.)
@Quix
@Victoria33
@Freya

Thanks for the  ping.

Don't think I want to wade into the political brick bat exchange . . . except maybe to say . . . .

Here's my thread about being cautious re Trump:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,238718.0.html

Certainly dramatic times, . . . increasingly dramatic times . . . are on the near horizon.

I just pray that WW3 is delayed as long as possible.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2017, 12:26:35 am »
@the_doc

You pinged me and it looks like yesterday's and today's comments are the first new year's opportunity for the Trump people and the non-Trump people to throw mud at each other.  I won't get into this dog fight as it matters not one bit.  Thanks for the mention of "The Harbinger" book, will check that out to find the gist of the story.

I think the Harbinger book has some great Biblical and National insights . . . and I don't think the items are coincidence.

However, some of the projected THEREFORE WHAT'S have not come to pass as many expected.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #345 on: January 03, 2017, 12:30:14 am »

@bigheadfred

So,you admit to working hard to try to make sure he fails?

How the HELL does that make any sense?  It's the "logic" of a spoiled child.

Do you also shoot the neighbors boy because you THINK he MIGHT rape your poodle?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #346 on: January 03, 2017, 12:36:55 am »

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #347 on: January 03, 2017, 12:57:13 am »
@bigheadfred

So,you admit to working hard to try to make sure he fails?

How the HELL does that make any sense?  It's the "logic" of a spoiled child.

Do you also shoot the neighbors boy because you THINK he MIGHT rape your poodle?

Listen. I can say ANYTHING about trump, at any time.  Follow him around and sniff his ass all you want. I ain't going to.

@DCPatriot.  At trump's age, how much longer does he have to become wise? He's been plenty young and stupid. Been plenty old and stupid.

He is merely another politician. I view ALL politician's in a dim light.

Spoiled child. Young and stupid. Try a little harder gentlemen.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #348 on: January 03, 2017, 01:05:50 am »
Sneaky Pete, Native American, Green Beret, an asset to this forum.

If one looks at MusicLady crosseyed, the forum owner will get on their case.

Since you love Sneaky Pete, would you kindly tell him to stop pinging me.  I don't read his posts and I have no idea what he's pinging me about.

If I wanted to read his comments I would not have him on ignore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #349 on: January 03, 2017, 01:09:29 am »
Since you love Sneaky Pete, would you kindly tell him to stop pinging me.  I don't read his posts and I have no idea what he's pinging me about.

If I wanted to read his comments I would not have him on ignore.

888high58888