Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33461 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2017, 03:38:01 pm »
@geronl

Does that mean they WEREN'T GOP primary voters in your world?

How does that work out?

The lack of rationality some display in here is...ASTOUNDING!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2017, 03:39:53 pm »
@jpsb   @INVAR

They are NOT conservatives,any more than the creatures from the Bush Crime Family,the McLunatics,Lady Lindsey Graham,or Bob Dolt are conservatives. They are PARTY PEOPLE,who are upset that a outsider came in and destroyed JEB's and the alleged Republican Party's apple cart.

Most of them might not realize it themselves because they see the alleged Republican Party as BEING America,but they don't really give a damn about America. What they love is the alleged Republican Party and the globalist drones that run it.

@sneakypete   

You're on a roll this morning!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2017, 03:47:43 pm »
@INVAR

It's good to know that you are quite happy to continue the globalist Marxist status quo. I was told this was a conservative forum? Was I miss informed? Since when are conservatives opposed to a mandate of securing the border, reducing illegal immigration, deporting criminal illegals, negotiating better fairer trade deals, building up our military and fighting our real enemy, radical Islam? I would think any real conservative would be opposed to continuing Obamas' pro globalist, pro Muslim, anti-American big government policies. But that's just me.
When we're tens of trillions of dollars and debt and growing every year, those are luxuries we can't afford. Also, what about our rights of conscience, which have been under attack for a decade now? That's not Trump's schtick. Sure, he may pay lipservice to letting us not be forced to serve others, or not be forced to buy overpriced and ineffective health insurance, but he doesn't care that much about that, because he's already rich enough not to have to worry about it and is just as unrestrained as those who seek to destroy our freedoms.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2017, 04:01:13 pm »

@jmyrlefuller

"When we're tens of trillions of dollars and debt and growing every year, those are luxuries we can't afford. "

What we CAN'T afford is to let Islam continue to exist as anything other than a historical oddity. It's either totally defeat them,or be defeated. There IS no in-between. They have been fighting for world domination of their Islamic police state for several centuries,only taking time off to recover and breed new generations of cannon fodder before starting off on Jihad again.

"Also, what about our rights of conscience, .."

Tell ya what,move to Shitstainastan,and then get back with me on the "rights of conscience" you are enjoying.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:02:09 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2017, 04:03:33 pm »
@sneakypete
Modify is your friend. Kindly keep your responses separate from those you're quoting.

Do you even read what you are typing before you hit post?

ETA: @mystery-ak

I'm no saint, but the profanity needs to cease. It adds nothing to the conversation, other than to provide Trumpbots with an additional syllable.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:07:53 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2017, 04:11:27 pm »
@sneakypete
Modify is your friend. Kindly keep your responses separate from those you're quoting.

I'm no saint, but the profanity needs to cease. It adds nothing to the conversation, other than to provide Trumpbots with an additional syllable.

@Night Hides Not

Ok,since you can't seem to figure out something that complex on your own,the parts in bold are what I write. The parts NOT in bold that are surrounded by quotation marks are the parts someone else wrote that I am responding to.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2017, 04:14:57 pm »
@Night Hides Not

Ok,since you can't seem to figure out something that complex on your own,the parts in bold are what I write. The parts NOT in bold that are surrounded by quotation marks are the parts someone else wrote that I am responding to.

Oh I had that figured out. What you don't understand is the lack of respect you paid by seemingly putting words into another poster's mouth.

Not my fault you don't understand the nuances of TBR's software.

I never knew that Trumpsters understood nuance.  :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2017, 04:17:04 pm »
Oh I had that figured out. What you don't understand is the lack of respect you paid by seemingly putting words into another poster's mouth.

@Night Hides Not

Why would I pretend to have any respect for a cretin so slow they don't even understand what they are promoting?

Please feel free to include yourself in that group,Mrs Grundy.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2017, 04:18:38 pm »
Hoping for the best is all any of us can do. There will never be a perfect candidate to manage a free country because leaders in a free country are not dictators,and because the voters in free countries make many,many demands on the candidates who have to deal with other former candidates for support that are dealing with voters demanding certain actions from them.

Seems like most people are having a hard time understanding that the ONLY systems with "perfect candidates" are dictatorships. Freedom and free countries are a little messier.

Well said @sneakypete   Well said.   :thumbsup:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2017, 04:24:44 pm »
@Night Hides Not

Why would I pretend to have any respect for a cretin so slow they don't even understand what they are promoting?

Please feel free to include yourself in that group,Mrs Grundy.

Spoken like a true Trumpbot!  Your lack of respect to anyone who disagrees with you is a hallmark of Trumpist philosophy.

Kanas must have thought of you when they recorded "Carry on Wayward Son".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2017, 05:14:35 pm »
@INVAR

It's good to know that you are quite happy to continue the globalist Marxist status quo.

What is it with you pretend Conservatives adopting the bullshit tactics of the rabid Left when people do not agree with you? 

Trump REPRESENTS the globalist Marxist status quo, albeit with a nice Fascist dictatorial twist given his inability to govern his tongue and fingers when he tweets.

That you people again must resort to projection is indicative of the shallowness of your ideology since it is couched in fanaticism in a false messiah.

I was told this was a conservative forum? Was I miss informed?

Yes, it is a Conservative forum, which is why it does not have a majority of members that kiss Trump's ring and posterior as you do.  That you would assume a Conservative forum would go lockstep into goose-stepping for a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat with an 'R' after his name showcases your misunderstanding of what actual Conservative principles are.

Since when are conservatives opposed to a mandate of securing the border, reducing illegal immigration, deporting criminal illegals, negotiating better fairer trade deals,

None of that is going to happen aside from kabuki theater.  Your false messiah has already walked it all back.

I would think any real conservative would be opposed to continuing Obamas' pro globalist, pro Muslim, anti-American big government policies. But that's just me.

All you did is trade one self-absorbed Egomaniacal Narcissist with dictatorial traits to impose Statism for another, who simply doesn't share the same exact disdain of the country he rules as his predecessor.   He simply will reshape it into his monarchy, to your thunderous applause.

Reading your comments leads me to ask, if you are not a "sore loser" than what are you? You certainly sound like a sore loser to me.

And you sound just like the brain-dead drones that worshipped Obama to me.  "Sore loser" is what you Trump Militants call Principled Conservatives who refuse to bend the knee to your prince, because we are governed by principles, not cults of personality as you are.

Are you also in favor of doing away with the electoral college? Are you sorry Hillary did not win?

When did you stop beating your spouse and kids?

And no - the EC is necessary and properly put in the Constitution to enable all states to have a voice.  Your prince in 2012 called the Electoral College a disaster for a democracy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The only reason he now calls it 'genius' is because it is the reason he beat Hildabeast - even though he lost the popular vote.

Like all Kool-Aid worshippers of cult leaders, you do not even bother to care what your idol has said, done and stands for outside of the few boiler plate sound bites that palpitate your heart in devotion.

But speaking of the Mao Pantsuit, since you asked - it is irrelevant to me which of those two clowns Trump or Hillary sat on the throne in the oval office.  The damage to Conservatism was inevitable regardless which of those two despotic twits "won".

I will regard Trump in the same exact manner I regarded Obama, which is the same exact way I would have regarded Hillary.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2017, 05:22:25 pm »
When I read your posts, what I read is someone who is a bitter person who has given up and refuses to act against those opposed to this country. 

You don't know a damn thing about what I have done, or what am currently doing in regards to standing up for Conservative principles, Christian truth and against sin, the false idolatry of party, the lukewarm imputation of pragmatism and false political saviors.

Throwing myself into seig-heiling a man and politician to high office is not 'acting' against those opposed to the very foundations that this people have rejected.  I'm sorry you cannot see the truth through your 'Trump-Will-Save-Us' glasses.

Sad, as with that attitude by many, we will certainly have a rougher time to return this country to what it should be and stop the insanity of liberalism.

You will never return this nation to what it should be.  NEVER.

Because the method you are choosing to do it is a guaranteed FAILURE.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2017, 05:27:34 pm »
@INVAR

They are NOT conservatives,any more than the creatures from the Bush Crime Family,the McLunatics,Lady Lindsey Graham,or Bob Dolt are conservatives. They are PARTY PEOPLE,who are upset that a outsider came in and destroyed JEB's and the alleged Republican Party's apple cart.

Yes, Party people that now - somehow insist that Trump is the greatest principled Conservative who ever lived.

The Bushes AE NOT, and never were Conservatives in the mold of Reagan.  We would agree they are Big Government Establishment oligarchs.  I dumped that sad, pathetic excuse for a party and am a proud supporter of the Constitution Party.

Most of them might not realize it themselves because they see the alleged Republican Party as BEING America,but they don't really give a damn about America. What they love is the alleged Republican Party and the globalist drones that run it.

I loathe the GOP more than the Democrats at this point. Just one big happy Statist Oligarchy.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2017, 05:29:19 pm »
@sneakypete

When you bitch about @Wingnut's  and @Frank Cannon risque 'jokes' (btw...I'm not offended by them) and demeanor, get back to me.

Or, is it only because it's coming from a "Trumpbot" that gets your morality bruised? 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2017, 05:30:09 pm »

And no - the EC is necessary and properly put in the Constitution to enable all states to have a voice.  Your prince in 2012 called the Electoral College a disaster for a democracy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The only reason he now calls it 'genius' is because it is the reason he beat Hildabeast - even though he lost the popular vote.

Like all Kool-Aid worshippers of cult leaders, you do not even bother to care what your idol has said, done and stands for outside of the few boiler plate sound bites that palpitate your heart in devotion.

If Trump changed direction this morning, His fans would be chanting for the same by evening.

Dishonest immoral people are easily led like cattle.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 05:30:37 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2017, 06:42:47 pm »
When you bitch about @Wingnut's  and @Frank Cannon risque 'jokes' (btw...I'm not offended by them) and demeanor, get back to me.

Or, is it only because it's coming from a "Trumpbot" that gets your morality bruised?

When you get rid of that ridiculous picture of Trump telling Obama to pack his s--t, get back to me.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #316 on: January 02, 2017, 06:51:08 pm »
Well said @sneakypete   Well said.   :thumbsup:

Okay, people.  What is the use in my having Sneaky on ignore if you persist in quoting his inane comments.  Please have some consideration.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2017, 06:59:46 pm »
Couriers, when it absolutely, positively has to be there sometime next week.

Can you imagine the cost of all these couriers? There would need to be thousands of them in DC alone not to mention the 10s of thousands more who would need to be traveling all over the world all the time. The couriers themselves would be corruptible by way of blackmail, threats or basic greed. Even if they weren't corruptible they would still be vulnerable to murder and theft of info. Couriers couldn't carry detailed info in their memories because the human memory is far less reliable than the computers.

Its like Trump is a 3rd grader planning his fantasy presidency.

Sometimes Trump slips the leash and reveals his immaturity and ignorance. 

It is frightening.

However, I have a list of his appointments so far and I like most of them... some of them I like a lot.  With the exception of the odd appointment of Ben Carson they are good picks. 

So someone is helping or influencing Trump to make good picks.  I hope that person or those people continue to have influence because Trump himself is as mature as a 3 year old and dumb as a post.

I'm still glad he won.  Hillary would be worse and keep us going in the wrong direction so far and so fast, we might never recover.  In that sense, Trump's election was a turning point... not in human history but in current U.S. history.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #318 on: January 02, 2017, 07:10:57 pm »
You don't know a damn thing about what I have done, or what am currently doing in regards to standing up for Conservative principles, Christian truth and against sin, the false idolatry of party, the lukewarm imputation of pragmatism and false political saviors.

Throwing myself into seig-heiling a man and politician to high office is not 'acting' against those opposed to the very foundations that this people have rejected.  I'm sorry you cannot see the truth through your 'Trump-Will-Save-Us' glasses.

You will never return this nation to what it should be.  NEVER.

Because the method you are choosing to do it is a guaranteed FAILURE.

I agree.  Read The Harbinger, by a Jewish Christian pastor named Jonathan Cahn.  I just finished it, and it is spooky.  (I'm glad I sat out the POTUS election.)
@Quix
@Victoria33
@Freya

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2017, 07:11:44 pm »
Before we hurt ourselves laughing at the ignorance of Trump in this matter, I would remind you that there was a serious thread the other day right here on TBR which opined that technology was responsible for unemployment and that we should all go back to tilling our own land and eating fruits and berries.

It was agreed with by some and taken fairly seriously by most.

Why is Trump's plea for a person on horseback carrying the good news that much different?

Wingnut

« Reply #320 on: January 02, 2017, 07:47:39 pm »
Okay, people.  What is the use in my having Sneaky on ignore if you persist in quoting his inane comments.  Please have some consideration.

Amen sister!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #321 on: January 02, 2017, 07:48:22 pm »
I agree.  Read The Harbinger, by a Jewish Christian pastor named Jonathan Cahn.  I just finished it, and it is spooky.  (I'm glad I sat out the POTUS election.)
@Quix
@Victoria33
@Freya

@the_doc I see it's available at my local library. I can reserve it for pick up tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #322 on: January 02, 2017, 08:08:43 pm »

I agree with a lot of what Pastor Cahn has offered in terms of Repentance of the nation, and while he and I share a lot of positions in terms of theology - I do not set dates in regards to prophecy outside of watching the signs.

That said, this people do not want to hear the truth.  In congregations I speak to in regards to mission work - when this election comes up (as it did last week) - I get lectured from Christians that God has somehow 'anointed' Trump to lead us to a new promised prosperity.

I just sit there bewildered at the abject ignorance of a people who claim Jesus, who claim the bible and yet have lofted all their hope for change upon the shoulders of a man whose fruits God would never use to lead a nation, except into judgment.

geronl

« Reply #323 on: January 02, 2017, 08:40:08 pm »

Can you imagine the cost of all these couriers?

Bicycle Pedal-ready jobs! A million courier jobs!

Just gotta ban e-mail.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2017, 08:58:19 pm »
When you get rid of that ridiculous picture of Trump telling Obama to pack his s--t, get back to me.

I will.....On January 20th.   :patriot: