Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33436 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2017, 01:44:08 pm »
It is quite clear that DT and his minions are using the KlintonDictionary.  They create their own meanings.....because they 'can'.

what do you call; Clinton 232 votes=/Trump 306 votes?

I'd say that's a big win, some might even say a land slide.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2017, 01:47:06 pm »

And to say that Congress 'has completely surrendered the Constitution' is a tad dramatic too.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Drama? LOL, you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till he gets to my comments.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2017, 01:48:02 pm »

When I think of landslide, I think of Reagan-Mondale. You're entitled to your opinion, though.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2017, 01:51:56 pm »
Except, 'this' idiot PREDICTED those democrat crossovers would be the key to canceling out "the idiots" who aligned with #nevertrump.

Damn...I'm good, ain't I?    :shrug:

Well you were not the only one :)

And isn't it terrible that the GOP attracted working class Dem voters as fed up with the status quo are are middle working class Repub voters.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2017, 02:01:32 pm »
When I think of landslide, I think of Reagan-Mondale. You're entitled to your opinion, though.

Even Nixon could give Trump a lesson on electoral/popular landslides.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2017, 02:04:38 pm »
It's rich to hear the Never-Romneys gripe about Putin; since their point of view again, is effectively Pro-Vladimir Putin.

Online libertybele

« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2017, 02:09:34 pm »
Just going by the title; 'human history', I think is a bit dramatic.  Perhaps Trump's victory is a turning point in political history, but certainly not human history. I don't consider that he won by a landslide. IMHO a landslide would have been if he had won both the popular vote and the electoral vote. Politically he won against all odds; dominated the media and kept the Clinton dynasty from the White House.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2017, 02:14:15 pm »
So what?

You and I are now a tiny minority that do.

The last 8 years are a perfect case-in-point to that fact.

Tell that to a populace that sees the government as god and people seeking high office as saviors and messiahs.

Only if one willfully ignores the fruits of the last 4 years, plus.

Lip service is totally acceptable to conceal the reality of how an oligarchy actually rules.
When I read your posts, what I read is someone who is a bitter person who has given up and refuses to act against those opposed to this country.  Sad, as with that attitude by many, we will certainly have a rougher time to return this country to what it should be and stop the insanity of liberalism.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:30:04 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2017, 02:19:25 pm »
Just going by the title; 'human history', I think is a bit dramatic.  Perhaps Trump's victory is a turning point in political history, but certainly not human history. I don't consider that he won by a landslide. IMHO a landslide would have been if he had won both the popular vote and the electoral vote. Politically he won against all odds; dominated the media and kept the Clinton dynasty from the White House.

Its more than a little dramatic.They make the Obama worshipers seem rational in comparison.

Just this morning I saw a Trumper on Twitter saying we should all thank God for giving us 2 men (Trump and Putin) who have sacrificed everything for their love of mankind.

geronl

« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2017, 02:28:32 pm »
According to Trump hacking is serious and no computer is safe and we all should be using pen and paper and hiring a courier to carry our posts to each other. Because human couriers would never, ever be compromised or bribed...

Online libertybele

« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2017, 02:29:12 pm »
Its more than a little dramatic.They make the Obama worshipers seem rational in comparison.

Just this morning I saw a Trumper on Twitter saying we should all thank God for giving us 2 men (Trump and Putin) who have sacrificed everything for their love of mankind.

Wow.  I tend to stay away from both Twitter and Facebook; way too much drama.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2017, 02:50:03 pm »

They? This is about an article by one person. An article devoid of worship.

And at that same moment, someone cut the cheese in Sheboygan. Will these blasphemies never end?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2017, 02:53:30 pm »
Many were Democrats crossing over

@geronl

Does that mean they WEREN'T GOP primary voters in your world?

How does that work out?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2017, 02:56:25 pm »
According to Trump hacking is serious and no computer is safe and we all should be using pen and paper and hiring a courier to carry our posts to each other. Because human couriers would never, ever be compromised or bribed...

Couriers, when it absolutely, positively has to be there sometime next week.

Can you imagine the cost of all these couriers? There would need to be thousands of them in DC alone not to mention the 10s of thousands more who would need to be traveling all over the world all the time. The couriers themselves would be corruptible by way of blackmail, threats or basic greed. Even if they weren't corruptible they would still be vulnerable to murder and theft of info. Couriers couldn't carry detailed info in their memories because the human memory is far less reliable than the computers.

Its like Trump is a 3rd grader planning his fantasy presidency.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2017, 02:57:35 pm »
Wow.  I tend to stay away from both Twitter and Facebook; way too much drama.

Never done Facebook or Twitter, don't plan to start this year.

I'm comfortable in my own skin (finally), and understand that my personal stories/opinions are interesting only to me.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #290 on: January 02, 2017, 02:58:16 pm »

First step is appointing good judges to the court. I would say it's the only way.

It's why I held my nose and pulled the lever for Der Trumpenfuerer. I'm still hoping that wasn't a mistake.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Hoping for the best is all any of us can do. There will never be a perfect candidate to manage a free country because leaders in a free country are not dictators,and because the voters in free countries make many,many demands on the candidates who have to deal with other former candidates for support that are dealing with voters demanding certain actions from them.

Seems like most people are having a hard time understanding that the ONLY systems with "perfect candidates" are dictatorships. Freedom and free countries are a little messier.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #291 on: January 02, 2017, 02:59:02 pm »
The idiots bragged about the democrat crossovers.

@Cripplecreek

Odd how they no longer brag about that,huh?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2017, 03:03:55 pm »
@INVAR

... Since when are conservatives opposed to a mandate of securing the border, reducing illegal immigration, deporting criminal illegals, negotiating better fairer trade deals, building up our military and fighting our real enemy, radical Islam?

@jpsb   @INVAR

They are NOT conservatives,any more than the creatures from the Bush Crime Family,the McLunatics,Lady Lindsey Graham,or Bob Dolt are conservatives. They are PARTY PEOPLE,who are upset that a outsider came in and destroyed JEB's and the alleged Republican Party's apple cart.

Most of them might not realize it themselves because they see the alleged Republican Party as BEING America,but they don't really give a damn about America. What they love is the alleged Republican Party and the globalist drones that run it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »
@jpsb   @INVAR

They are NOT conservatives,any more than the creatures from the Bush Crime Family,the McLunatics,Lady Lindsey Graham,or Bob Dolt are conservatives. They are PARTY PEOPLE,who are upset that a outsider came in and destroyed JEB's and the alleged Republican Party's apple cart.

Most of them might not realize it themselves because they see the alleged Republican Party as BEING America,but they don't really give a damn about America. What they love is the alleged Republican Party and the globalist drones that run it.

888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2017, 03:12:22 pm »
Yep; we don't know what percentage of people in '12 held back their vote for Romney; but I see some anti-Romneys discredit Putin; well, Mitt called it right on Russia. I certainly voted for Romney's strong foreign policy and we have in part, the mess we have today because Obama reigned.

@TomSea

Romney wasn't running against Cruelela Clinton. If he had been,he would now be "former president Romney."

All these people are pissed off that Trump won because he's not an accepted Party Insider. They are Party People that would have been applauding if it had been Lady Lindsey or JEB that had won.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2017, 03:13:56 pm »

@jpsb

YOU see a win. What THEY see is a loss for their Party. It's not about America with them,it's about Party.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2017, 03:15:07 pm »
Well you were not the only one :)

And isn't it terrible that the GOP attracted working class Dem voters as fed up with the status quo are are middle working class Repub voters.

@jpsb

The unspeakable horrors!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2017, 03:22:38 pm »
Just going by the title; 'human history', I think is a bit dramatic.  Perhaps Trump's victory is a turning point in political history, but certainly not human history.

@libertybele

I suspect this may be the first time in human history (which is the only history we humans are ever concerned with) that an outsider who had never ran for or even been appointed to a public office in his life came out of nowhere with not even a fringe political party to support him, and defeated all the professional politicians to become the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.

That's historic,period.

Granted,he owes it more to how much contempt the voting public held for the other candidates than it does to  how much they admire him,but a win is a win.

AND........,if he manages even a semi-successful first term despite all the roadblocks the ruling class throw in his way his first term,just imagine how big of a margin he will win by if he runs for a second term and voters are no longer afraid of him.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:25:18 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #298 on: January 02, 2017, 03:28:02 pm »

@Cripplecreek

Admit it,you would be happier with Bubbette! and Bubba back in the WH than with Trump in there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2017, 03:36:02 pm »
Couriers, when it absolutely, positively has to be there sometime next week.

Can you imagine the cost of all these couriers? There would need to be thousands of them in DC alone not to mention the 10s of thousands more who would need to be traveling all over the world all the time. The couriers themselves would be corruptible by way of blackmail, threats or basic greed. Even if they weren't corruptible they would still be vulnerable to murder and theft of info. Couriers couldn't carry detailed info in their memories because the human memory is far less reliable than the computers.

Its like Trump is a 3rd grader planning his fantasy presidency.

@Cripplecreek

Get a grip on yourself. There is nothing new about "Safe  Hands Couriers". I've been one myself one time when something had to be handcarried to where I was going anyway. "Safe Hand Couriers" are only used in extreme cases where it is impossible to get information from one point to another because it is an artifact of some sort,or a piece of unique physical evidence.

Yeah,every code can be broken. Good luck breaking the ones used by the NSA in your lifetime. Even if you are a government with the budget of a government to buy the mega computers and hire the hackers you need to hire,you aren't going to do it before whatever was in it is already a part of history.

Yeah,you could hack into my computer or your computer with child-like ease,but so what? No foreign power would have anything worth having if they did do it.