General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

President Elect Donald J. Trump has shown more class and dignity than we've seen in 8 years...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cripplecreek:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on December 19, 2016, 01:38:55 pm ---
I remember Christ bragging about grabbing pharisees by the bleep too!

--- End quote ---

Trump would never get booed by antisemite "Christians" because he lacks the manhood to call them out like Ted Cruz did.

Trump would pander to them like a crack ho in an alley.

Maj. Bill Martin:
What an awful article.

Trump occasionally has moments where he shows some class.  Otherwise...it's one cringe-worthy comment/tweet after another.  And I say that as someone who voted for him in the general, and has generally defended him more than most.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on December 19, 2016, 04:06:42 pm ---What an awful article.

Trump occasionally has moments where he shows some class.  Otherwise...it's one cringe-worthy comment/tweet after another.  And I say that as someone who voted for him in the general, and has generally defended him more than most.

--- End quote ---

I respect your opinion, Bill. Do you think we can primary Trump out in 2020? Just wondering.

Hondo69:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on December 19, 2016, 04:06:42 pm ---What an awful article.

--- End quote ---

Ditto

Never been big on Trump though I voted for the lesser of two evils in the general.  However, the more radical the radical left becomes the more I take great pleasure in giving the knife a good twist.

Maybe Melania will be put in charge of all tweets / comments / press releases.  The cringe ratio would drop to zero.

Cripplecreek:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on December 19, 2016, 04:14:30 pm ---
I respect your opinion, Bill. Do you think we can primary Trump out in 2020? Just wondering.

--- End quote ---

You didn't ask me but I suspect he won't be there in 2020. I'm just not sure he'll be able or willing to handle the pushback he's going to get.

Its a lot easier running for president than actually taking on the responsibility of being president. American soldiers will die on his watch and he'll have to take responsibility for them. I shudder to think how he'll behave toward his first Cindy Sheehan type of parent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version