General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

President Elect Donald J. Trump has shown more class and dignity than we've seen in 8 years...

(1/4) > >>

rangerrebew:
Sunday, December 18, 2016
President Elect Donald J. Trump has shown more class and dignity than we've seen in 8 years...
and he's not even officially elected yet.

While Mooch and Odumbo are flinging about insults and patting themselves on the back for being so great, Donald Trump is out thanking the American people for electing him.

In response to Mooch's statement in the Oprah interview, "We feel the difference now. See, now, we're feeling what not having hope feels like",  Trump said, "I honestly believe she meant that statement in a different way than it came out."

Oh, no she didn't Donald, but thanks for being classy.  The grifters who have been occupying the White House for 8 years are about to be gone and there's nothing to be gained by Trump insulting them.  They've already become a footnote in history.  No one, except a few crazy libtards, give a damn what they have to say.

http://adriennescatholiccorner.blogspot.com/2016/12/president-elect-donald-j-trump-has.html

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
Trump? Shown dignity?

:silly:

Cripplecreek:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on December 19, 2016, 01:16:48 pm ---Trump? Shown dignity?
 :silly:

--- End quote ---

Careful, I had one of Trump's Russian friends on twitter threaten to send the Spetznaz after me for insulting Vlad's Orange-utan.

TomSea:
Trump is a deeply Christian man, you won't hear him get booed by persecuted Middle Eastern Christians or lie about what one said about the Bible.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: TomSea on December 19, 2016, 01:37:15 pm ---Trump is a deeply Christian man, you won't hear him get booed by persecuted Middle Eastern Christians or lie about what one said about the Bible.

--- End quote ---

I remember Christ bragging about grabbing pharisees by the bleep too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version