Author Topic: President Elect Donald J. Trump has shown more class and dignity than we've seen in 8 years...  (Read 1174 times)

rangerrebew

Sunday, December 18, 2016
President Elect Donald J. Trump has shown more class and dignity than we've seen in 8 years...
and he's not even officially elected yet.

While Mooch and Odumbo are flinging about insults and patting themselves on the back for being so great, Donald Trump is out thanking the American people for electing him.

In response to Mooch's statement in the Oprah interview, "We feel the difference now. See, now, we're feeling what not having hope feels like",  Trump said, "I honestly believe she meant that statement in a different way than it came out."

Oh, no she didn't Donald, but thanks for being classy.  The grifters who have been occupying the White House for 8 years are about to be gone and there's nothing to be gained by Trump insulting them.  They've already become a footnote in history.  No one, except a few crazy libtards, give a damn what they have to say.

http://adriennescatholiccorner.blogspot.com/2016/12/president-elect-donald-j-trump-has.html
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 12:38:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump? Shown dignity?

:silly:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump? Shown dignity?
 :silly:

Careful, I had one of Trump's Russian friends on twitter threaten to send the Spetznaz after me for insulting Vlad's Orange-utan.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump is a deeply Christian man, you won't hear him get booed by persecuted Middle Eastern Christians or lie about what one said about the Bible.

• Technical
Trump is a deeply Christian man, you won't hear him get booed by persecuted Middle Eastern Christians or lie about what one said about the Bible.

I remember Christ bragging about grabbing pharisees by the bleep too!

Offline Cripplecreek

I remember Christ bragging about grabbing pharisees by the bleep too!

Trump would never get booed by antisemite "Christians" because he lacks the manhood to call them out like Ted Cruz did.

Trump would pander to them like a crack ho in an alley.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What an awful article.

Trump occasionally has moments where he shows some class.  Otherwise...it's one cringe-worthy comment/tweet after another.  And I say that as someone who voted for him in the general, and has generally defended him more than most.

• Technical
What an awful article.

Trump occasionally has moments where he shows some class.  Otherwise...it's one cringe-worthy comment/tweet after another.  And I say that as someone who voted for him in the general, and has generally defended him more than most.

I respect your opinion, Bill. Do you think we can primary Trump out in 2020? Just wondering.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
What an awful article.

Ditto

Never been big on Trump though I voted for the lesser of two evils in the general.  However, the more radical the radical left becomes the more I take great pleasure in giving the knife a good twist.

Maybe Melania will be put in charge of all tweets / comments / press releases.  The cringe ratio would drop to zero.

Offline Cripplecreek

I respect your opinion, Bill. Do you think we can primary Trump out in 2020? Just wondering.

You didn't ask me but I suspect he won't be there in 2020. I'm just not sure he'll be able or willing to handle the pushback he's going to get.

Its a lot easier running for president than actually taking on the responsibility of being president. American soldiers will die on his watch and he'll have to take responsibility for them. I shudder to think how he'll behave toward his first Cindy Sheehan type of parent.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Your guess is as good as mine on that one.  I really think that will depend less on the stupid shit he says than on the actual effect of his policies.  I've been pleasantly surprised by most of his appointments -- other than Bannon -- and if he really does manage good tax code reform...who knows?  We're due for a recession sometime during his term, though, so it likely will depend on when that occurs, and the economic trajectory/condition in the latter half of 2019.  But if things go south...sure, I can see him being primaried.  Although if that happens, the internal battle will either kill us in the general.  Alternatively, if the sentiment to replace him within the party is not divisive, that likely would occur only if we were in a really crappy situation, in which case we'd likely get crushed in the general as well.

Honestly, most likely scenario for Trump not being the nominee in 2020 is that he chooses not to run again.  I'd actually give even money odds on that.

One pick of Trump's that kind of went under the radar was Rick Mulvaney for budget.  That guy is a true Tea Party/deficit hawk, and wouldn't seem to be the kind of guy you'd bring on if you were going to go full-on Bannon's $1T infrastructure program.  Or at least, it seems as though Trump has no issue with selecting underlings that may butt heads, which may actually be a good thing.

I've very happy with what Trump has done in terms of his national security picks, but I doubt those will be deciding issues for primary or general election voters in 2020.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 05:27:02 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

geronl

He showed none, but Obama was in the negative

HonestJohn

Because offering to pay the legal bills of his supporters that beat protestors is "classy".

And saying to his fellow Republican candidates that one is a "child molester" and another has a father "who helped kill Kennedy"... is "classy".

Just to name two of his many, many *MANY* "class" acts.

---

All this article tells me is that the author of the blogsite "http://adriennescatholiccorner.blogspot.com" considers such behavior to be "classy".

Should all whom she deals with be "classy" with her?

Oceander

/snicker

There's a special kind of stupid about Trumpists.  Trump has been as uncouth and classless as Obama has been.  Birds of a feather ....

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I cannot take seriously an opinion piece that uses the terms “Mooch" and "Odumbo” while talking about class.

And I watched some of Trump’s “Thank You” tour the other day and most of what he talked about was how great he was. It was so obnoxious that I turned the dial and ended up watching a re-run of Two and a Half Men because it was less offensive.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I cannot take seriously an opinion piece that uses the terms “Mooch" and "Odumbo” while talking about class.

Same here.  As soon as a I see any of those cutesy, insulting names in any article or post, I dismiss the rest of it.  That's regardless of who the target is.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
To be fair to Trump the bar was set pretty low.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

To be fair to Trump the bar was set pretty low.

So he's a limbo champ after all.