Author Topic: Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress  (Read 17092 times)

rangerrebew

Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress
« on: December 18, 2016, 12:32:53 pm »
Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress
Investigators facing deadline with replacement for Sheriff Joe looming
Published: 13 hours ago

ObamaBirthCertificate

Evidence that the document presented to the American public by Barack Obama as his Hawaiian birth certificate is fake soon will be heading to members of Congress, and the difficult discussions over what crimes may have been committed and what should be done could begin soon.

The atmosphere in Washington will be different under Trump, who will be inaugurated Jan. 20, since he publicly questioned Obama’s birth certificate in 2011. During this election season, he stated he now believes Obama was born in Hawaii.

But at a news conference Thursday, Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the only law enforcement officer to formally investigate the allegations of fraud, presented evidence that the image of the birth document posted by the White House was fraudulent.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/#gU6rcrQ8lQJCyWE0.99

Offline Applewood

Re: Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:25:03 pm »
Sorry, but I don't look for any consequences to a Obama on this.  Like the numerous show hearings regarding Hillary, there will be a lot of rhetoric, but nothing will be done.  Obama in particular has the race card going for him.  Republicans are still afraid of being labeled racist if they say or do anything adverse to the Obamas.  They have been like that for 8 years.  I don't see them changing now, even with Trump soon to take office. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 01:28:04 pm »
Nothing more than an intentional distraction at this point.

The only purpose it serve now is to expose the morons who want to waste more time on it.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 01:36:03 pm »
The less I have to hear about Barry Obama the more I will like it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 01:40:03 pm »
8 years down the the road and we're still wasting time with this?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 02:16:16 pm »
I wonder what conspiracy that the WorldNutDaily will be pimping during the Trump admin.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 02:22:06 pm »
This story has received plenty of press in Arizona from the tv stations and newspapers.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 02:24:24 pm »
I wonder what conspiracy that the WorldNutDaily will be pimping during the Trump admin.

These days they seem to be the english language version of Pravda with a steady diet of hate for American intel and love for Mother Russia and big daddy Vladimir.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 02:24:48 pm »
This story has received plenty of press in Arizona from the tv stations and newspapers.

The ship has sailed. Nothing can be done now even if it is fake.

Yeah it's playing in Arizona because Arpiao made a big deal of it. And it cost him an election.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 02:25:43 pm »
8 years down the the road and we're still wasting time with this?

I'd like to know why it took 8 years to come up with this "evidence."    Maybe Sheriff Joe should be investigated on that point.  What does the sheriff hope to gain by coming forward with this now?

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 02:30:57 pm »
I'd like to know why it took 8 years to come up with this "evidence."    Maybe Sheriff Joe should be investigated on that point.  What does the sheriff hope to gain by coming forward with this now?

Sounds like a lot of people have been unhappy with him spending so much time on this rather than just being a sheriff. There's a lesson in that for David Clarke as well.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 02:33:26 pm »

There are people who think that at this point if it's proven false it will undo everything Obama has done during his administration.

They are grasping at tiny straws.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2016, 02:36:28 pm »
There are people who think that at this point if it's proven false it will undo everything Obama has done during his administration.

They are grasping at tiny straws.

About as much chance of anything happening on this as there is that the Electoral college is going to Elect Clinton.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2016, 02:37:48 pm »
It's just about sex!!!!  Oh, wait... that was the other guy.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2016, 02:38:32 pm »
About as much chance of anything happening on this as there is that the Electoral college is going to Elect Clinton.

Exactly. It's a shiny object distraction that will lead nowhere.

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 02:39:28 pm »
Exactly. It's a shiny object distraction that will lead nowhere.

They need something to keep the nuts happy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 02:47:44 pm »

It hasn't taken him 8 years - he's been saying this all along.

I'm going to be the sole dissenter here - I think the more that can be done to reveal the real 0bama and discredit him, the better for us going forward.  He isn't through with us, and as long as he stays popular, he can continue to cause damage.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 02:48:11 pm »
They need something to keep the nuts happy.

Back in 08 they used it as a weapon to threaten republican candidates. They went to campaign events and demanded that the candidate support them or else. It really makes one wonder who really is behind it at this point. I know it started with Clinton but I don't think she has been involved with it since 08.

Sadly this is the thread that connects Arpio and Trump. Then Trump returned to that vomit to use it against Ted Cruz after having said that the very best lawyers looked at it and determined Cruz was eligible.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 02:50:41 pm »

I'm going to be the sole dissenter here - I think the more that can be done to reveal the real 0bama and discredit him, the better for us going forward.  He isn't through with us, and as long as he stays popular, he can continue to cause damage.

So what makes you think proving Obama ineligible would damage or discredit him in the least?

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 02:52:49 pm »

We will learn a lot about Obama in the coming years.  Our problem will be to sift through all the myth building that will also be in full bloom.  But, someone will tackle the real Obama in time.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Applewood

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 02:58:53 pm »

I know the sheriff has been on the birth certificate issue for years.  I just question why it has taken him so long to come up with this "evidence."

Obama will stay popular even in the unlikely event if he ended up in the hoosegow.  I know a number of people who worship the ground he walks on and who will do so forever.  One of my friends likes to tell me how Obama improved the economy.  Last time she brought this up, I said, if the economy is so great, why haven't you had a  paying job in the 8 years Obama haa been president? 

(CRICKETS)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 03:01:02 pm »
Obama really just receives adulation from his unthinking minions like the hollywood elite, it almost doesn't matter what's going to be exposed to a whole lot of his supporters. Those who might have been on the border of voting for him or not should see better.

He still has from what I know, good approval ratings; but I think that is largely down to the kind of individual he is and because the press covers for him; certainly not because he has done a good job.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 03:24:01 pm »

You are not the sole dissenter @Sanguine. I agree with you completely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 03:30:10 pm »
Thanks, @Bigun.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 03:51:51 pm »

Even if it is proven to be a fake...And knowing Liberals like we do...do you really think after he's out of office it will hurt him or stop him in any way?

He's shown us for the last eight years who he really is. From his inauguration speech to his latest press conference.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:52:42 pm by txradioguy »