Author Topic: Trump Makes America Goldman’s Again! #MAGA  (Read 4209 times)

Online corbe

Trump Makes America Goldman’s Again! #MAGA
« on: December 09, 2016, 10:55:54 pm »
Trump Makes America Goldman’s Again! #MAGA

Jon Schwarz

December 9 2016, 3:49 p.m.

It’s now time for us, as a nation, to come together and congratulate the winner of the 2016 presidential election: Goldman Sachs.

Many Donald Trump voters likely believed his victory would be a loss for Goldman. At the Republican convention, a man who seemed to take Trump’s twitter attacks on Goldman seriously screamed “Goldman Sachs!” at Ted Cruz’s banker wife as she fled the convention floor. Trump’s own final campaign video declared that he would do battle against the “global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations” — as personified on screen by Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein.

But that was then. As Anthony Scaramucci, a hedge fund manager and top adviser to Trump, as well as a former Goldman Sachs banker himself, put it Thursday: “I think the cabal against the bankers is over.”

The headlines on Friday were that the director of Trump’s National Economic Council will be Gary Cohn, the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs. Meanwhile, Trump’s pick for treasury secretary is Steven Mnuchin, a one-time Goldman Sachs partner whose father was also a Goldman partner. Stephen Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist, also once worked for Goldman.

Of course, a Hillary Clinton win would have been a victory for Goldman Sachs too. She was paid $675,000 by Goldman for three speeches, had previously received large campaign donations from Blankfein, and her son-in-law runs a hedge fund whose investors include Blankfein.

Goldman also won the election in 2008 and 2012. Barack Obama received more money from Goldman Sachs employees than any other corporation. Tim Geithner, Obama’s first treasury secretary, was the protege of one-time Goldman co-chairman Robert Rubin. Obama’s Justice Department never went after Goldman criminally, despite the copious evidence from a Senate investigation that it had broken the law.

Before that, Goldman won the election in 2000 and 2004. George W. Bush plucked Hank Paulson directly from Goldman

<..snip..>

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/09/trump-makes-america-goldmans-again-maga/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Trump Makes America Goldman’s Again! #MAGA
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 11:12:49 pm »
Trump during primary: “I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total control over Ted Cruz, just like they have over Hillary Clinton."

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 11:16:28 pm »
So what he apparently didn't say is that they have total control over him as well.

Its kind of funny how Trump fans are running around screeching about "Fake news" in an apparent attempt to distract from what a dishonest lying scumbag Trump is.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 11:28:09 pm »
Its kind of funny how Trump fans are running around screeching about "Fake news" in an apparent attempt to distract from what a dishonest lying scumbag Trump is.

It's what trolls do.

It's in their nature.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 11:53:09 pm »
It's what trolls do.

It's in their nature.

#fakenews is what got Trump elected (National Inquirer?), now that the Election is in the History Books, it only matters to Trumpsters and hellary.
   The rest of us can spot this stuff a mile away, though I have been fooled a couple of times.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 11:55:34 pm »
   #fakenews is what got Trump elected (National Inquirer?), now that the Election is in the History Books, it only matters to Trumpsters and hellary.
   The rest of us can spot this stuff a mile away, though I have been fooled a couple of times.

A lot of fake pro trump news came out of Russia.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 12:07:47 am »
A lot of fake pro trump news came out of Russia.

And was promptly posted to the cheering mobs on TOS and Trumpbart as gospel.

Such a sad testimonial to how far we've gone over the cliff as a nation.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 12:14:07 am »
Trump during primary: “I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total control over Ted Cruz, just like they have over Hillary Clinton."

And all that "Cruz = Goldman Sachs" garbage was based on his wife's former job there.

Man, I hate lying...... and Trump did it with the best of them.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 12:27:41 am »
And all that "Cruz = Goldman Sachs" garbage was based on his wife's former job there.

Man, I hate lying...... and Trump did it with the best of them.....   **nononono*

The only thing worse than the lying was those who happily accepted it as a means to an end and now don't have the courage to acknowledge it.

Something my grandmother told me years ago when I was running around with a "married" woman. She said "If she'll do this with you, she'll do this to you" and granny wasn't wrong.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 12:30:50 am »

Peculiar Baptist
‏@PeculiarBaptist

I told people for months that the election was not a binary choice. Clearly, I was wrong! There were only 2 choices:
1) Goldman
2) Sachs

:silly:

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 12:32:42 am »
I love the justification over at TOS of all these Goldman-Sachs appointments after all the grief they gave Heidi Cruz.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 01:20:14 am »
   And was promptly posted to the cheering mobs on TOS and Trumpbart as gospel.

Such a sad testimonial to how far we've gone over the cliff as a nation.

Tonight according to a reporter who is following Trump around on his continuing campaign.

Alexandra Jaffe Verified account
‏@ajjaffe

Whoa—chant of "lock her up!" from the crowd, Trump replies: "That plays great before the election – now we don’t care"

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2016, 01:28:40 am »
Tonight according to a reporter who is following Trump around on his continuing campaign.

Alexandra Jaffe Verified account
‏@ajjaffe

Whoa—chant of "lock her up!" from the crowd, Trump replies: "That plays great before the election – now we don’t care"

At least he's honest about that.
   Nothing could possibly show 'Lack of Character' more than that last statement you bolded-In my book.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:30:09 am by corbe »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 01:30:15 am »
   At least he's honest about that.
   Nothing could possibly show 'Lack of Character' more than that last statement you bolded-In my book.

Its starting to spread on facebook not that the minions care. They just agree with Trump no matter what he says.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2016, 01:48:29 am »
Its starting to spread on facebook not that the minions care. They just agree with Trump no matter what he says.

If they gave a rip about character they never would have been Trump groupies in the first place.

If ever there was a lack of discernment, it's in the blind devotion to a leftist liar from NYC posing as a Republican.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 01:53:45 am »
They said all along that the only thing they care about is winning.  They got that so they will stay the course.  What I want to know is, what do they think they have won?

They should wear signs in public so nobody mistakes them for competent people.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 02:04:37 am »
If they gave a rip about character they never would have been Trump groupies in the first place.

We voted for Trump because we gave a rip about saving America.  And as for the "groupies" slur ... we are "supporters" of Donald Trump.  But, you know that, don't you L?

If ever there was a lack of discernment, it's in the blind devotion to a leftist liar from NYC posing as a Republican.

Well, you've got your work cut out for you ..... so start praying that America will one day fit your insulting, ignorant and judgmental definition of "discernment".   

Silver Pines

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 02:29:17 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

We voted for Trump because we gave a rip about saving America.  And as for the "groupies" slur ... we are "supporters" of Donald Trump.  But, you know that, don't you L?

Actually we know the opposite because we've seen the evidence with our own eyes.  The Trump rally threads at TOS can be read by anyone.  On those pages you'll find women squealing about Trump's looks (as incredible as that might seem), his hair, his soft, pink hands, and the smoothness of his skin....and how they want pictures of him.

Then you can come back over here and visit the Trump Worship Images thread.  You'll find images of Donald photoshopped as everyone from Julius Caesar to Jesus Christ.  So, yes, I think groupies is perfectly accurate.  More likely it's an understatement.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2016, 02:49:53 am »

Interestimg how you dropped the part of your spiel about Trump doing battle against the GOPe not kowtowing to the Corporatists and Bankers.

Oh and i dont hear anythimg from you amymore about how Trump is gonna build a wall anymore either.

Its like that part of your belief in him just never happened.

Wonder why that is?

Well, you've got your work cut out for you ..... so start praying that America will one day fit your insulting, ignorant and judgmental definition of "discernment".

The America you desçribe arrives in January thanks to Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2016, 03:55:28 am »
Interestimg how you dropped the part of your spiel about Trump doing battle against the GOPe not kowtowing to the Corporatists and Bankers.

Oh and i dont hear anythimg from you amymore about how Trump is gonna build a wall anymore either.

Its like that part of your belief in him just never happened.

Wonder why that is?

The America you desçribe arrives in January thanks to Trump.

Deleting my own post.

Minimizing it to, @Right_in_Virginia  - I have you on permanent Ignore and will not respond to any of your posts.

Have a good life.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:46:22 am by musiclady »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2016, 07:25:36 am »

Actually, the right term IMO is "worshipers."  Trump loyalists worship him as if he is a god.  Reminds me of Jim Jones and countless other cults where the faithful blindly follow their leader even into the abyss.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 12:12:23 pm »
We voted for Trump because we gave a rip about saving America. 

The road to Hell is paved with good intention.  It is starting to look like Vlad Putin gave a rip about saving America too.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 12:20:10 pm »
The road to Hell is paved with good intention.  It is starting to look like Vlad Putin gave a rip about saving America too.

There is a propaganda war going on in America and both sides are fully engaged in lying to the American people.

Its cartoonish in its obvious nature and sadly the majority of Americans are too damn stupid to avoid playing.

Silver Pines

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2016, 03:50:35 pm »
Actually, the right term IMO is "worshipers."  Trump loyalists worship him as if he is a god.  Reminds me of Jim Jones and countless other cults where the faithful blindly follow their leader even into the abyss.

@Applewood

"Just have faith in Trump" is something I've seen over and over.  Faith in a human being---a POLITICIAN?  Why in the hell would anyone do that?

Trump is our employee.  He's a public servant.  When he takes office next month, he will need to start producing.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2016, 05:55:41 pm »

Very much so, @Applewood .

Scary, IMO.  This kind of blind devotion is where the term "drinking the kool-aid" came from.  Nothing he says or does is wrong.  None of his about faces in policy are anything but "playing chess."  None of his lies are admitted.  None of his moral deviancy a problem.  He is still worshipped.

Scary.