Author Topic: Trump Makes America Goldman’s Again! #MAGA  (Read 4250 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump Makes America Goldman’s Again! #MAGA
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2016, 05:58:51 pm »

@Applewood

"Just have faith in Trump" is something I've seen over and over.  Faith in a human being---a POLITICIAN?  Why in the hell would anyone do that?

Trump is our employee.  He's a public servant.  When he takes office next month, he will need to start producing.

Trump has no clue that he is supposed to be our servant.  That's because he is clueless about the Constitution and his role as President.

The real problem is that his followers agree with him.  They know they have elected a man who is going to issue executive orders at his whim, and they will squeal with delight because they don't care about the Constitution any more than he does.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 06:04:53 pm »
Deleting my own post.

Minimizing it to, @Right_in_Virginia  - I have you on permanent Ignore and will not respond to any of your posts.

Have a good life.

However will I cope with this news???   :laugh:

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2016, 06:05:49 pm »
The GS nonsense by Trump and his unquestioning fans was pathetic. Yet now that Trump wants two or three in his admin, it's suddenly okay.

Another example of this was when Trump fans trashed Cruz's biggest donor Robert Mercer. Well low and behold Robert Mercer and his crew of Rebekah Mercer, Kellyanne Conway, David Bossie and Steve Bannon moved over to Trump and suddenly Robert Mercer is no longer evil.

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2016, 06:06:56 pm »
Actually, the right term IMO is "worshipers."  Trump loyalists worship him as if he is a god.

Pfft   :talkhand:

You know nothing and understand even less. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 06:20:20 pm »
Trump has no clue that he is supposed to be our servant.  That's because he is clueless about the Constitution and his role as President.

The real problem is that his followers agree with him.  They know they have elected a man who is going to issue executive orders at his whim, and they will squeal with delight because they don't care about the Constitution any more than he does.

@musiclady

I agree.  Trump's personality assures that the concept of servanthood would not occur to him.  Even if it did, I don't think he would know how to go about it.

Yes, we're seeing his followers respond that way now, and he hasn't taken office yet.  It's really interesting to look at TOS threads from the primary, where the members tore Cruz and his wife apart for being connected to Goldman-Sachs.  Now it's, well, but they're on our side, so it's different.

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2016, 06:21:11 pm »
The GS nonsense by Trump and his unquestioning fans was pathetic. Yet now that Trump wants two or three in his admin, it's suddenly okay.

Another example of this was when Trump fans trashed Cruz's biggest donor Robert Mercer. Well low and behold Robert Mercer and his crew of Rebekah Mercer, Kellyanne Conway, David Bossie and Steve Bannon moved over to Trump and suddenly Robert Mercer is no longer evil.

@FreeReign, I don't think I knew you were here.  Welcome, and it's good to see you!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 06:23:57 pm »
Pfft   :talkhand:

You know nothing and understand even less.

Well, I do know Trump.is a liar, fraud and a bully.  I just don't know when his worshipers will eventually get all that.   

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2016, 06:28:49 pm »
@FreeReign, I don't think I knew you were here.  Welcome, and it's good to see you!

Hi @CatherineofAragon. Good to see you. Yes sometimes I stop by here.

Still defending Trump from the media and the Democrats AND holding Trump's wandering feet to the fire from the right.

Silver Pines

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 06:30:32 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2016, 06:31:53 pm »
Hi @CatherineofAragon. Good to see you. Yes sometimes I stop by here.

Still defending Trump from the media and the Democrats AND holding Trump's wandering feet to the fire from the right.

@FreeReign

I don't think we can hold tight enough, lol.  But I respect your opinion, as always.   ^-^

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2016, 06:38:25 pm »
Well, I do know Trump.is a liar, fraud and a bully.  I just don't know when his worshipers will eventually get all that.   

This proves my original post.  Thanks. ^-^

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2016, 06:48:15 pm »
@musiclady

I agree.  Trump's personality assures that the concept of servanthood would not occur to him.  Even if it did, I don't think he would know how to go about it.

Yes, we're seeing his followers respond that way now, and he hasn't taken office yet.  It's really interesting to look at TOS threads from the primary, where the members tore Cruz and his wife apart for being connected to Goldman-Sachs.  Now it's, well, but they're on our side, so it's different.

@CatherineofAragon  - yes.  The Goldman Sachs hypocrisy is just one of many areas where the fans twist themselves into knots defending the indefensible.

The idea of servant-leadership is foreign to many politicians, but even more so to politician/narcissist Trump.  He expects everyone to serve him.  I doubt he's ever committed a selfless act in his 70 years.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2016, 06:49:30 pm »
This proves my original post.  Thanks. ^-^

RIV, I haven't heard a peep from you regarding the flip flop on Goldman Sachs.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2016, 06:52:13 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Explain this thread, then:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,209817.0.html

The hundreds of images proving the fact that his followers literally worship Trump have no effect on the delusion that the Trump phenomena is within the range of normal.

There are a number of those images that are frighteningly blasphemous, including an image of Trump as the crucified Christ.

Factually, it cannot be debated that Trump followers worship him.  Not one of the "supporters" on this forum EVER condemned any image on that thread.  If they did not accept the idea that Trump is god, they would have.

@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:53:06 pm by musiclady »

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2016, 06:58:25 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Explain this thread, then:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,209817.0.html

Just a guess, but it would appear to be a thread populated with hate-filled losers desperately trying to prove something that isn't true.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:59:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2016, 07:07:12 pm »
RIV, I haven't heard a peep from you regarding the flip flop on Goldman Sachs.

How has Trump flipped (or flopped) on Goldman Sachs, NHN?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2016, 07:11:54 pm »

How has Trump flipped (or flopped) on Goldman Sachs, NHN?

Trump was quoted as saying "Goldman Sachs robbed the working class", yet 3 of their alumni have prominent positions in his administration. Is that not a flip flop?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2016, 07:12:05 pm »
Or prosecuting Hillary, or building the wall, or repealing Obamacare, or.....

Trump will not prosecute Hillary .... but we've yet to see what Congress and the new Justice Department do.

The wall will be built.

Obamacare will be repealed in Trump's first 100 days.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2016, 07:14:56 pm »
Trump will not prosecute Hillary .... but we've yet to see what Congress and the new Justice Department do.

The wall will be built.

Obamacare will be repealed in Trump's first 100 days.

Goldman Sachs?  Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2016, 07:22:12 pm »
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/trump-used-to-hate-goldman-sachs-what-happened

Also from your link, Trumped tweeted about "$11M from a NY hedge fund mogul" to the Cruz campaign, which was Robert Mercer.

And of course Robert Mercer and his crew of Rebekah Mercer,  Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, David Bossie and the Brietbart website all switched to Trump. And then Robert Mercer was no longer evil.

Silver Pines

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2016, 07:22:34 pm »

Just a guess, but it would appear to be a thread populated with hate-filled losers desperately trying to prove something that isn't true.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks, RIV.  You responded exactly as I knew you would.  You ignored the images themselves, which are the issue here---especially since you put forth the claim that Trump fans don't worship him.  Instead you chose to rip the posters providing the proof.

Silver Pines

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2016, 07:24:38 pm »
The hundreds of images proving the fact that his followers literally worship Trump have no effect on the delusion that the Trump phenomena is within the range of normal.

There are a number of those images that are frighteningly blasphemous, including an image of Trump as the crucified Christ.

Factually, it cannot be debated that Trump followers worship him.  Not one of the "supporters" on this forum EVER condemned any image on that thread.  If they did not accept the idea that Trump is god, they would have.

@CatherineofAragon

@musiclady

No, no....the problem isn't the blasphemy itself.  It's the people who point it out, lol.

I remember that moron Larry Schweikart asserting to me that Trump was morally superior to Moses and Elijah.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2016, 07:27:13 pm »

Stay classy, RIV!   :silly:

HonestJohn

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2016, 07:29:12 pm »

Shhh.

They have their 'received truth', handed to them by their lord through his holy oracle... Twitter.  Should the unbelievers and heretics cast doubt upon them, they can turn to their oracle to divine his true meanings and cast those kuffirs aside like the dogs they are.

:laugh:

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2016, 07:29:44 pm »
@FreeReign

I don't think we can hold tight enough, lol.  But I respect your opinion, as always.   ^-^
@CatherineofAragon

Thank you.

I've always enjoyed reading your posts.