Author Topic: Trump announces that Masayoshi Son, CEO of SoftBank, has agreed to invest $50 billion in U.S., create 50K new jobs.  (Read 3934 times)

geronl

You're not very knowledgeable. That is called Foreign Direct Investment and is a good reason why the US is so successful.

If the other GOPers think like you then we are in a lot of trouble.

Much of our economy depends on exports and his trade rhetoric would threaten that. We are currently the 2nd largest exporter on Earth.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Japan needs a 35% tax on this stuff, right Trumpies....

Oh no didn't you hear?  Pence says that they will handle every company on a day by day basis.  No policy just Trump deciding what corporations deserve the state or federal bailout.  What company's deserve public tweets of disgrace.  How it must feel to know whether your company succeeds or fails depends on Donald.  Well thankfully Boeing will be fine.  They are an established company that doesn't ride on one deal.  But they are under a contract.  If Trump tries to break it I hope they sue.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald-trump-to-intervene-to-keep-us-jobs-at-home-on-day-by-day-basis-mike-pence-1633927
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:21:41 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

Oh no didn't you hear?  Pence says that they will handle every company on a day by day basis.  No policy just Trump deciding what corporations deserve the state or federal bailout.  What company's deserve public tweets of disgrace.  How it must feel to know that whether your company succeeds or fails depends on Donald.

Sounds like something from Atlas Shrugged