Author Topic: Hillary Clinton blew the most winnable election in modern American history.  (Read 19430 times)

Offline MOD3

Again - let's move on.

Online Lando Lincoln

Truth is, I am delighted the wooden stake has been pushed through the political heart of Hillary Clinton. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Truth is, I am delighted the wooden stake has been pushed through the political heart of Hillary Clinton.

Me too!  I just hope it stays there.  You know how vampires are.

Offline musiclady

I was amazed at the absolute delight I felt on election night when the dreaded, vaunted Hillary LOST to a loser.

It was an odd feeling.  I have been waiting for the destruction of the Clintons for decades, and it's hard to believe that it's actually happened.

Now, I hope she goes to jail where she belongs.

But of course, she won't............   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Me too!  I just hope it stays there.  You know how vampires are.

Yeah....... but this one is old and decrepit, and reportedly has been crying in her beer for days.

Gonna be tough to resurrect ol' Hillary after this humiliating defeat.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Again - let's move on.

10-4, and Lando makes the best point right under the post I'm quoting here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD3

10-4, and Lando makes the best point right under the post I'm quoting here.

He usually does.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

And now you've devolved to simply lying about me and what I've posted. 

@Oceander

If anyone here is a liar,it is you,and you are a liar at the professional level.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I will go to my grave happily knowing that I did not ever vote for a liberal, or a moral degenerate.

@Oceander

@musiclady

Did you or did you not vote for Boy Jorge Bush?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was amazed at the absolute delight I felt on election night when the dreaded, vaunted Hillary LOST to a loser.

It was an odd feeling.  I have been waiting for the destruction of the Clintons for decades, and it's hard to believe that it's actually happened.

@musiclady

Keep holding your breath for a while. It's not over until the corrupt fat female dies. Maybe not even then because she managed to produce a clone and that clone managed to marry into one of the wealthiest leftist families in the world. They can easily afford to buy her a congressional seat of her very own from petty cash.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:48:14 am by sneakypete »

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Keep holding your breath for a while. It's not over until the corrupt fat female dies. Maybe not even then because she managed to produce a clone and that clone managed to marry into one of the wealthiest leftist families in the world. They can easily afford to buy her a congressional seat of her very own from petty cash.

As I said, it's hard to believe.

I'm not assuming anything about them.  It's just that I have hope for the first time since 1992 that the Clintons are finally out of power.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Did you or did you not vote for Boy Jorge Bush?

I don't argue about Bush with people who have an irrational hatred for him.

I will discuss any subject with anyone who isn't blinded by rage.

That doesn't include you.

(But yes, I voted for him twice.  End of my part of the discussion).

Now since the subject is Hillary, and we've been asked to stay on topic, will you oblige and do that?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I said, it's hard to believe.

I'm not assuming anything about them.  It's just that I have hope for the first time since 1992 that the Clintons are finally out of power.

:amen:

Let's take some peace for a little while and contemplate that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

And now you've devolved to simply lying about me and what I've posted.  I have never said anything about how you're lucky this isn't TOS or you would have been banned already - I do not and never have supported banning (unlike Trumpists).  And I have already stated that I do not believe the US is a direct democracy: you're just too much in love with your own prejudices to both reading what other people actually post. 

What I have said repeatedly - and the reason for my statement in my signature line - is that Trumpists like you had better be damned glad the US is not a direct democracy because if it were they would have lost.

Try getting reality straight sometime; you might enjoy it.

@Oceander

Ok,you were right about this and I was wrong. It was NOT you that wrote "If this was FR, you would be "banned"." It was someone else. I made the mistake because I was busy responding to several posts and got my attackers mixed up. I just found out today how to search for previous posts,so I will take more care in the future. That is NOT an excuse. I should have taken the time to go back and check before posting accusations,but regardless of the reasons,I didn't.

I can only offer my apologies for this mistake on my part.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:18:11 am by sneakypete »

Offline musiclady

That's what I'm doing CL!

And experiencing a little schadenfreude about the stories that Hillary is crying all the time and drinking too much.   I know it's not nice, but somehow, seeing this evil woman in emotional pain is satisfying.....

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

Well... thanks.

The Mod is right, you know.....

You are a calming presence on this forum. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

(But yes, I voted for him twice.  End of my part of the discussion).

Now since the subject is Hillary, and we've been asked to stay on topic, will you oblige and do that?

@musiclady

Bush/Clinton,two peas in a pod,and business partners in corruption since the days when Poppy was President and Bubba was still in Arkansas with Bubbette! sitting on the Wal-Mart board.

You love Boy Jorge because he loves to thump his Bible and pretends to love America,and hate the Clinton's because they don't even bother to pretend to be religious. Take away the religious pose,and they are the same people.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He did gain his political stripes working with the Bush folks, so he may see globalism as his political lifeline.  Hopefully, he'll cut this line.

@Right_in_Virginia why do you continue to push this falsehood?  Especially in light of the fact that he actually did little work in the Bush administration and actually opposed them as the Solicitor General for the State of Texas.

Have you really gotten to the point where you believe propaganda more than facts?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's a strawman argument @HonestJohn .   But you know that.

@alicewonders has been among the many of us who have answered this bogus question many times throughout the primaries and the general election.  You've proven you have no interest in doing anything other than diminishing both the President-elect and his supporters.

If you want to keep your game alive, you'll need to come up with a better angle than this strawman    888blackhat

No @HonestJohn posted a legitimate question.

DO you know how to sell people on the benefits of Trump?  Do you know how to convince people who are on the fence or still convinced he's Hillary Clinton's bag man that he's the real deal?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Bush/Clinton,two peas in a pod,and business partners in corruption since the days when Poppy was President and Bubba was still in Arkansas with Bubbette! sitting on the Wal-Mart board.

You love Boy Jorge because he loves to thump his Bible and pretends to love America,and hate the Clinton's because they don't even bother to pretend to be religious. Take away the religious pose,and they are the same people.

Do you have trouble reading?

I said I didn't want to discuss anything about Bush with someone who abhors him and everyone in his family.

No matter how rational and sound my comments are, you will react with your typical nonsensical personal attacks.

(But I'll have to admit that your saying I didn't like Trump because I wanted to be in the "in crowd" made me laugh for several days.  That is as opposite the truth as anything anyone has ever accused me of - I'm a music geek.  I've never cared about being popular.  But definitely  "A" for creativity on it.  Your imagination is awesome).

However, you get a "D-" for both logic and creativity on this emotional I-hate-all-Christians swill.

Again........ no Bush discussion with irrational people.  Actually, he's quite irrelevant right now, so maybe you should spend your emotional energy on someone else more worthy of your ire.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 02:51:58 pm by musiclady »

Online Lando Lincoln

Indeed.  If only we could have had a glimpse into her private suite on election night.  I don't feel morbid saying that.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Do you have trouble reading?

I said I didn't want to discuss anything about Bush with someone who abhors him and everyone in his family.

No matter how rational and sound my comments are, you will react with your typical nonsensical personal attacks.

@musiclady

Drunks don't want to be reminded they are drunks,either.

You know this down deep or you wouldn't be calling my exposing the truth about the Bush Crime Family as "personal attacks". You really do see yourself as a "family member",don't you?

Maybe you could try sticking your fingers in your ears and screming "neener,neener,neener!" at the top of your voice?

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Drunks don't want to be reminded they are drunks,either.

You know this down deep or you wouldn't be calling my exposing the truth about the Bush Crime Family as "personal attacks". You really do see yourself as a "family member",don't you?

Maybe you could try sticking your fingers in your ears and screming "neener,neener,neener!" at the top of your voice?

LOL!  Your very, very personal attack was on me for being so shallow that I only respect Bush because he's a Christian.

You've really got to get over this obsession, @sneakypete.

I'm getting embarrassed for you.

You're a smart guy.

Use your head.

You're never going to win an argument when you just make up things.  Stop making up things.  It makes you look stupid.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:19:51 pm by musiclady »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia why do you continue to push this falsehood?  Especially in light of the fact that he actually did little work in the Bush administration and actually opposed them as the Solicitor General for the State of Texas.

Have you really gotten to the point where you believe propaganda more than facts?

It's not propaganda @txradioguy, it's fact.  At 29 Cruz was a "well respected" policy advisor for the Bush campaign in 2000 and was part of the legal team working on the recount. 

In his book, A Time for Truth, Cruz wrote extensively about his time working on the domestic policy team of George W. Bush's 2000 campaign and as one of the lawyers handling the Florida recount.

Cruz also discussed in his book another friendlier time with one of America's most well known political families -- the time George P. Bush, Jeb Bush's son, invited him to Maine to meet his grandparents, former president George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush. He called it a "magical afternoon."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/george-bush-reportedly-ted-cruz-dont-guy/story?id=34604244

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:26:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »