Author Topic: Cruz predicts 'pitchforks and torches in the streets' if GOP doesn't deliver  (Read 2279 times)

Silver Pines

You need to see someone about your Cruz obsession.  Seriously.

@Emjay

Didn't he claim to be a Cruz supporter originally?   :silly:

I guess any time Cruz opens his mouth he'll be accused of "grandstanding" by some Trumpists.  Have you noticed that a lot of these people are still angry?  Still miserable and complaining?  Their guy is going to be president of the United States, but they continue to bitch and moan.  I've never in my life seen such bitter, joyless winners.  They have some kind of bottomless well of rage that needs to be nursed and stoked.

Offline Applewood

@Emjay

Didn't he claim to be a Cruz supporter originally?   :silly:

I guess any time Cruz opens his mouth he'll be accused of "grandstanding" by some Trumpists.  Have you noticed that a lot of these people are still angry?  Still miserable and complaining?  Their guy is going to be president of the United States, but they continue to bitch and moan.  I've never in my life seen such bitter, joyless winners.  They have some kind of bottomless well of rage that needs to be nursed and stoked.

I know they can't let go of Ted Cruz.  Even though Cruz did ultimately support Trump, they are still upset about Cruz's RNC speech.  They continue to dredge up that speech and every other perceived flaw, plus all of those slanderous stories they spread about Cruz and his family during the primaries.  They are not satisfied with winning.  They have to thoroughly destroy their perceived enemies. 

And they get this constant anger and paranoia from their mentally disturbed god. 

Offline rodamala

I'll have to go to Tractor Supply and buy me a pitchfork.

@Sanguine

To Hell with them Chinese-made Tractwhore Supply pitchforks...

Ammo is on sale at my grocery store.  You know... for deer season... that just opened today in PA.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I know they can't let go of Ted Cruz.  Even though Cruz did ultimately support Trump, they are still upset about Cruz's RNC speech.  They continue to dredge up that speech and every other perceived flaw, plus all of those slanderous stories they spread about Cruz and his family during the primaries.  They are not satisfied with winning.  They have to thoroughly destroy their perceived enemies. 

And they get this constant anger and paranoia from their mentally disturbed god.

I can't really psychoanalyze them.  I'm still trying to figure out my dog.  But I think they were consumed by this 'us against Them' mentality and obsessed with fighting the good, losing fight.  They didn't really expect to win and now they don't know what to do with their anger.

And deep down, they know that Ted Cruz is by far the smarter, the more conservative and all in all the Better Man.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

@Applewood

Well, they're in for a hard four years, then.  A sliver of Trump voters will be willing to excuse and justify every move he makes.  The rest of us, both those who supported Trump reluctantly and those of us who voted third party, will give him credit if he does something good and bust his chops if he screws up.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
you just hate that man, don'T you.

Keep some decency towards those who support the greatness of this country.

You're asking Tom to do the impossible.

Trump has told him that Ted is evil and therefore he is not open to any other possibility.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!