Author Topic: In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally  (Read 2905 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

**nononono*

Trump is so unbelievably stupid I wish I had my vote back.

How did this moron win?

He's making me wish I voted Hillary.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 09:33:47 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Josh Feldman
Mediaite
November 27, 2016

Donald Trump tweeted this afternoon that he won the popular vote if you factor out “the millions of people who voted illegally.”
More, with reader comments

• Technical
He is so bleep stupid. Could someone take away his Twitter, please?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump's stating what most of us have known. Yeah, a lot of illegal votes are out there, our voting system needs to be cleaned up.

• Technical
Trump's stating what most of us have known. Yeah, a lot of illegal votes are out there, our voting system needs to be cleaned up.

A moron Trump spewbot. Where's the proof, jackass? The President cannot spout paranoid rhetoric like that. Totally irresponsible.

Trump will destroy the GOP, conservatism, and possibly the country.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
LOL what a nutcase.

Offline Cripplecreek

How did this moron win?

Lets just say that of the few people I personally know who happily supported Trump all along, there aren't a lot of MENSA members among them.

Offline cato potatoe

Trump would do himself a favor by staying off the Twitter between now and December 19.

• Technical
Trump would do himself a favor by staying off the Twitter between now and December 19.

He won't, just the opposite. The moron will be tweeting more! He gets invigorated by this stuff.

Offline Cripplecreek

He won't, just the opposite. The moron will be tweeting more! He gets invigorated by this stuff.

They said I have the right to remain silent. I did not have the ability. -Ron White

• Technical
Is Trump actually arguing in favor of a recount... even though he won?

I ... I'm at a loss otherwise.

Online corbe

Some of you people seem to have your BAR set to high for this Trump thing, hence, your disappointment.

Lower it and you will be able to survive, or up your Valium, that works for me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

Some of you people seem to have your BAR set to high for this Trump thing, hence, your disappointment.

This
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

He's probably right.

One of the great things about the electoral college is it creates a firewall that minimizes vote fraud.

In the State where I voted people were allowed to register to vote in the polling place. In order to register all they had to do was show a valid picture ID and proof of their address. IOW, an illegal can walk in with a State ID, or drivers license (we allow illegals to get drivers licenses in this State) and a bill from a utility company with their name on it. The person would then be considered a registered voter and their ballot was counted along with mine. Once the ballot was counted there is no way to know who they voted for in order to nullify it if someone actually checked to see if they were a citizen. I've seen estimates of 2-3 million illegals voting in this country. Thankfully this fraud is largely contained to states that overwhelmingly vote for Rats anyway.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

• Technical

My wife had to take some valium for a procedure she had a few weeks ago, but it's all gone now. :(

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump will be 25th'd out of office?

He has signs of dimensia. The liberals were right about him.

Offline Cripplecreek

My wife had to take some valium for a procedure she had a few weeks ago, but it's all gone now. :(

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump will be 25th'd out of office?

He has signs of dimensia. The liberals were right about him.

I said early on that he needed to be checked out. He's no spring chicken and his father had dementia.

Offline cato potatoe

Trump is so unbelievably stupid I wish I had my vote back.

How did this moron win?

Hillary got him elected.  Now that the bogeywoman is dissolving, Trump's age-related cognitive impairment is going to come under the microscope.  If you compare tapes of him from the 80s and 90s to now, it's fairly obvious ... he has gone around the bend.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I guess it's fake news, are people so out of the loop they missed the story on all of the allegations that 3 million illegals voted?   http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article116742673.html

Did they miss the stories of Obama urging illegals to vote?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-urges-illegal-immigrants-vote-without-fear-getting-caught/

Offline bilo

I guess it's fake news, are people so out of the loop they missed the story on all of the allegations that 3 million illegals voted?   http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article116742673.html

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-urges-illegal-immigrants-vote-without-fear-getting-caught/

I guess so.

I saw first hand how easy it is to commit vote fraud.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online corbe

Billy Bob Thornton

This Guy had as much Name Recognition as Trump and surely would have organized a better 'Ground Game' and coulda beat hellary.

Believe me, We Conservatives have no choice but to 'Live with it'. 

We will Adapt, we always do.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

When asked about illegals voting Obama responds: "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

I translate that to mean, when you vote as an illegal you make yourself a citizen. That seemed to be what he was saying. Then he goes on to assure the illegal voters that nobody is going to enforce the rule of law, or do anything to stop them or track them.

Obama really is contemptuous of American tradition and American law in general. I can't believe there were so many White guilt, affirmative action idiots in America to elect this Black radical Muslim Marxist as dog catcher, much less President.

Barak Obama belongs on a street corner with a bullhorn in south-side Chicago organizing for BLM. That is who and what he is, and he is simply not suited for any other function than rabble-rousing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Lets just say that of the few people I personally know who happily supported Trump all along, there aren't a lot of MENSA members among them.

Yeah, same here.

The unintelligent mob the Framers warned us about has spoken.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

Well, now.

Trump has nullified the election results, calling it invalid due to voter fraud.

Should we not heed his wisdom and schedule a do-over of the vote?  Obama can surely keep the country in order until then.

Remember, this is Trump speaking.  Who dares to countermand his word?

geronl

So.... he supports the recount I guess