Author Topic: In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally  (Read 2904 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
/snicker

It is stupid and ridiculous to claim that Hillary won 'the popular vote'. There was no popular vote in the election. If it had been a popular vote election, then Trump would have had a completely different campaign plan. Saying Hillary won the fictitious popular vote is like saying that Trump won the hundred yard dash, but it doesn't count because Hillary ran for 200 yards. She ran a full hundred yards more than Trump. Therefore Hillary is the 'real' winner. You can't change the rules of the race after the fact, just to make your guy win. That is childish and silly.

It simply doesn't matter. It was not kind of race. All you popular vote Hillary supporters are just grasping at a ghost that dose not exist and does not matter anyway.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:18:39 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I guess it's fake news, are people so out of the loop they missed the story on all of the allegations that 3 million illegals voted?   http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article116742673.html

Did they miss the stories of Obama urging illegals to vote?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-urges-illegal-immigrants-vote-without-fear-getting-caught/

Maybe you should have taken the time to actually read that Herald story.

Reports claim that 3 million “illegal aliens” cast votes in this year’s election.

The articles point back to tweets from Gregg Phillips, who has worked for the Republican Party and has a voter fraud reporting app. But Phillips will not provide any evidence to support his claim, which is undermined by publicly available information.

If Phillips does release a more detailed report, we will consider that information. But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article116742673.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:40:34 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

A moron Trump spewbot. Where's the proof, jackass? The President cannot spout paranoid rhetoric like that. Totally irresponsible.

Trump will destroy the GOP, conservatism, and possibly the country.

When I look at his tweets I think of a child that can't take any criticism.  I can see his upper lip start to tremble if anyone doesn't give him praise for his greatness.  When the election was announced there was heaps of praise and there still is.  But he isn't happy unless everyone is all in on his presidency.  He has thin skin.  It should concern everyone in that if something happens one would wonder if he could be strong enough to handle it.  He comes across as a weakling.  Sorry, but that is how it seems to me.

So what they want to challenge.  Be a man and have confidence in the election results.  Where is your Godly council?  Remember how they gave praise that God showed up for the election?  Obviously Trump didn't believe it or doesn't have faith.

Trump comes across like a whiner.  A...............

little man in big boots.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.