Author Topic: COMPLETE MICHIGAN Vote Recount Numbers Revealed – The Official Winner is…  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The estimated numbers that will be given over to the state Canvassers Board on November 28 are:

Donald J. Trump, Republican: 2,279,543
    Hillary Clinton, Democratic: 2,268,839
    Gary Johnson, Libertarian: 172,136
    Jill Stein, Green: 51,463
    Darrell L. Castle, U.S. Taxpayers: 16,139
    Evan McMullin, write-in: 8,177
    Emidio Mimi Soltysik, Natural Law: 2,209
    Michael Maturen, write-in: 517
    Tom Hoefling, write-in: 95
    Laurence Kotlikoff, write-in: 87
    Ben Hartnell, write-in: 39
    Monica Moorehead, write-in: 30
    Cherunda Fox, write-in: 10

Read more at: http://worldpoliticus.com/2016/11/27/complete-michigan-vote-recount-revealed-official-winner/
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

"Tom Hoefling, write-in: 95"

Now there is a performance. aka EV

Turd parties forever.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Turd parties forever.

I met Tom once when he was 'running for Governor' here in Iowa. Nice guy, but total amateur league. Very good at citing abstractions, legalese, the constitutions and such, but not much for policy solutions.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

The write-ins are fun.

Still, to get that many votes on a write-in basis is nothing to sneeze at; imagine what those people might accomplish with a decent campaign.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Numberswise, Gary Johnson really does get a lot of votes to influence the election.

3rd parties are here to stay really. Libertarians have now been around for over 40 years and even if they are getting numbers like 3 or 5%; it really affects the outcome.

I'd just hope the Libertarian Party could revert back to being more for the Ron Paul/Bob Barr types. They have definitely had conservatives on that ticket before.

Offline mirraflake

FR's Tom Hoefling  full time presidential candidate He has made a career out of running for President due to the stupid people who keep sending him money.

Online mountaineer

I met Tom once when he was 'running for Governor' here in Iowa. Nice guy, but total amateur league. Very good at citing abstractions, legalese, the constitutions and such, but not much for policy solutions.
I met him when he bungled the Senate run of a candidate in my state who  should have been elected.  Thanks for nuttin', EV.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

Turd parties forever.

Tom is a much better human being than Trump could ever be

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I met him when he bungled the Senate run of a candidate in my state who  should have been elected.  Thanks for nuttin', EV.

Wow, I can't believe anyone would let Tom run or even advise their campaign. He's pretty clueless in that department.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah.  If only the top two choices were not so horrible.  It is interesting that the top 3 3rd party choices all exceeded the difference between Don and Hill.

I'm pretty surprised by the numbers.  All the 3rd party candidates combined only pulled 5.23% of the total vote.  I figured it would be much higher.

geronl

Michigan has not yet recounted the vote.

geronl

The original vote needs certified tomorrow  before the recount request can be made officially.

Then they will recount. Which will take a while.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Michigan has not yet recounted the vote.

From the article:

In the closest race for president in Michigan’s history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704-vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

During the tight presidential race in Michigan on election night, it has finally been reveaed that Trump won the state with almost 11k more that Hillary.

Results were revealed on Wednesday after the votes had been recounted within every county.

Before this count, Trump had a 13, 107 vote lead over Hillary, but even after the votes were recertified in each county, Trump still held a 10, 704 vote lead.

Not sure how Stein can request a recount of a recount.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:51:19 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

From the article:

Thanks for the info regarding the recount.  I'm not sure how Stein is requesting a recount in any state.  She didn't even come close to winning.  She lost every state; so how can she demand a recount??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

From the article:

first off: fake news site

second: they are auditing their vote by county, not really a recount.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've seen the politicus site before, I don't call it a fake new website, it is among those independent tiny websites out there.

Offline kartographer

Turd parties forever.

Say what you will, But 'The Donald' owes a debt to Gary and Jill.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline corbe

Darrell L. Castle, U.S. Taxpayers: 16,139
    Evan McMullin, write-in: 8,177

I find it interesting and encouraging that more people voted Darrell Castle, Constitution Party, than Evan McMullen in Michigan.

Darrell did better there than in TEXAS.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Turd parties forever.
Despite looking at Hillary, over 10% of the people voted "neither one" when it came to the two major parties. That should be a sobering thought.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

second: they are auditing their vote by county, not really a recount.

Which makes the idea of a recount even more stupid.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Thanks for the info regarding the recount.  I'm not sure how Stein is requesting a recount in any state.  She didn't even come close to winning.  She lost every state; so how can she demand a recount??

I don't know because the only people it can affect are Trump and Hillary. Her reasoning is bogus and she looks like a propped up patsy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

It is being reported that MI GOP electoral college members are receiving threats demanding that they change their votes!  The rioting in the streets, the threats to electoral college members and the recount indicates Clinton's desperation, unscrupulous tactics and unwillingness to accept defeat!!  Clinton Foundation money and links to those with deep pockets are funding all this. Not by any means saying Trump isn't a liberal without some of his own questionable tactics himself, but the bulk of the massive corruption is coming from Hillary.  Hmm... perhaps, Trump has known about the Clinton/Soros machine trying to take down America (and his wallet) and knew he was the only one with enough money, business savvy, connections and power to remotely stop them and that's why he ran for president?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5226543962001/?#sp=show-clips

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I find it interesting and encouraging that more people voted Darrell Castle, Constitution Party, than Evan McMullen in Michigan.

Darrell did better there than in TEXAS.

16,138 other patriots, besides myself, recognized true conservatism with Darrell Castle. Even with that Trump still out polled Shillery in a Blue state.  Maybe there is some hope left in Michigan, even if they can't beat the chumps from Ohio State.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:09:45 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline libertybele

16,138 other patriots, besides myself, recognized true conservatism with Darrell Castle. Even with that Trump still out polled Shillery in a Blue state.  Maybe there is some hope left in Michigan, even if they can't beat the chumps from Ohio State.

I lived in Michigan for nearly 30 years and saw the continual destruction to the Detroit area and the revitalization efforts failed time and time again due to liberal government corruption. The population of Detroit has gone from roughly 2,000,000 at its peak to less than 700,000. Steel mills closed, Stroh's Brewery closed, GM, Ford, Chrysler; (the Big Three unions) aren't as robust in employing as they used to be and I believe Trump's promise of bringing jobs back to the U.S. was a huge factor in winning MI. Secondly the tremendous influx of Muslim immigrants to cities like Hamtramck and Deaborn is obvious and Trump's promise to halt the immigration of people from areas of known terrorists was another factor in him winning MI.  IMHO, if Trump is sworn in, you will see the successful revitalization of cities like Detroit.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I lived in Michigan for nearly 30 years and saw the continual destruction to the Detroit area and the revitalization efforts failed time and time again due to liberal government corruption. The population of Detroit has gone from roughly 2,000,000 at its peak to less than 700,000. Steel mills closed, Stroh's Brewery closed, GM, Ford, Chrysler; (the Big Three unions) aren't as robust in employing as they used to be and I believe Trump's promise of bringing jobs back to the U.S. was a huge factor in winning MI. Secondly the tremendous influx of Muslim immigrants to cities like Hamtramck and Deaborn is obvious and Trump's promise to halt the immigration of people from areas of known terrorists was another factor in him winning MI.  IMHO, if Trump is sworn in, you will see the successful revitalization of cities like Detroit.
The first thing Trump needs to do is get the DOJ off the backs of the the Cops, so they can do their jobs and reduce the crime. Detroit will never revitalize to the level it could until crime is reduced. The DOJ inhibits the cops from going after the street thugs and gangs with their stupid consent decrees.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:37:34 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy