Author Topic: COMPLETE MICHIGAN Vote Recount Numbers Revealed – The Official Winner is…  (Read 4276 times)

Offline libertybele

The first thing Trump needs to do is get the DOJ off the backs of the the Cops, so they can do their jobs and reduce the crime. Detroit will never revitalize to the level it could until crime is reduced. The DOJ inhibits the cops from going after the street thugs and gangs with their stupid consent decrees.

I saw the emergence of Greek town, the people mover, Hamtramck, Cass corridor revitalization efforts only to see these efforts destroyed.  Mayor Coleman Young was stealing the city blind yet people voted him in time and time again; he was able to sell to the people of Detroit that white supremacy was holding them down and the people revolted and destroyed their own city after revitalization efforts failed.  There were then, (as I am sure there are today) areas of Detroit that personnel from the fire department and police department wouldn't venture into.  You can pour all kinds of money into the educational system and into restructuring the city, but if the government corruption is still there and the people are of the mindset that they don't need to work and that they are owed a living, or they don't need to become educated because they don't need to eventually work for a living, then the money and efforts are wasted. Factories closed and jobs were shipped overseas or relocated, thus adding to the demise of Detroit.  From what I've been told and from what I have read, urban blight and Muslim influence is now prevalent.

Trump won Michigan, but he didn't win Wayne county; Clinton did.  That liberal mindset is still there. No revitalization effort will ever be successful until that mindset and the 'give me' programs change to make people reliant upon themselves instead of the government. I believe Trump will revamp entitlement programs in order to help jump start the economy.  The people will revolt at first, but once the change makes a positive influence in their lives, their mindset will hopefully change. Just my humble opinion of course.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
....The people will revolt at first, but once the change makes a positive influence in their lives, their mindset will hopefully change. Just my humble opinion of course.

@libertybele, you are an optimist.  People who for their whole lives have been told that they don't need to succeed and their failures are someone else's fault and who have been pumped full of ersatz self-esteem are very unlikely to ever be able to develop empathy, self-reflection, self-respect and an understanding of the meaning of freedom and how the world really works.

HonestJohn

I've seen the politicus site before, I don't call it a fake new website, it is among those independent tiny websites out there.

This isn't the politicus site, but "worldpoliticus".

Offline CSM

Cherunda Fox, write-in: 10

Interesting!  First off, we need to let "Pat and Stu" know that she actually got votes!  Secondly, I was tempted to try to run my own write-in campaign in MI.  I wanted to just have some official publication call me out as actually getting some votes for POTUS!  That would have made for an interesting keepsake!  Now I know that MI actually counts them all...Sounds like a 2020 campaign for me.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
16,138 other patriots, besides myself, recognized true conservatism with Darrell Castle. Even with that Trump still out polled Shillery in a Blue state.  Maybe there is some hope left in Michigan, even if they can't beat the chumps from Ohio State.
The two biggest problems Castle had (I voted for him) were articles which came from card-carrying libertarians which smeared him like Trump smeared Cruz, and just an absence of primary source material/interviews being circulated by the MSM.

I don't know whether they had their marching orders or not, but the MSM pumped Gary Johnson (imho, a Lib in Libertarian clothing but someone more likely to get votes from the Right) and less so Jill Stein because she was the alternative to Hillary on the left, even if an extremist.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

The two biggest problems Castle had (I voted for him) were articles which came from card-carrying libertarians which smeared him like Trump smeared Cruz, and just an absence of primary source material/interviews being circulated by the MSM.

Could it be that no one cared about what he was selling? I found him extremely uncompelling.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Could it be that no one cared about what he was selling? I found him extremely uncompelling.
If you aren't 'into' Original intent and the US Constitution, I suppose that could be the case.

If you read the poison pills the libertarians pumped out about him, without listening to what he had to say, I suppose so.

I don't think some got past the mention of Jesus Christ in the platform before they bailed, despite solid affirmation of the First Amendment.

And, sadly, I really doubt one person in a hundred has seriously considered the implications of following the original intent of our Constitution, the parasitic programs that would never have been had we done so, nor the idea of eliminating any fealty to any form of world government, including the UN and World Court.

Such ideas have been returned to the area of 'radical extremism', while the majority muddle sheeplike in thrall to the great gimmie, waiting for some form of government check, or celebrating the annual return of money the government borrowed for the past year interest-free.

What, if anything did you find compelling this past election? Just curious.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RetBobbyMI

I thought he lacked a cohesive marketing strategy. He suffered from the lack of big money to run a complete nation wide campaign. But I was supportive of his message over anyone else.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline libertybele

@libertybele, you are an optimist.  People who for their whole lives have been told that they don't need to succeed and their failures are someone else's fault and who have been pumped full of ersatz self-esteem are very unlikely to ever be able to develop empathy, self-reflection, self-respect and an understanding of the meaning of freedom and how the world really works.

Wow.  This is a first. I can't remember anyone actually calling me an optimist!  I consider myself a realist and friends/relatives tend to think I'm more of a pessimist! What you state is true in part because of LBJ's Great Society. We now have in our society several generations of individuals and families reliant on government programs, entitlements and decline to do for themselves, have very little self-respect and possess very little self worth.  This demographic is going to be Trump's biggest hurdle as far as revamping or replacing Obamacare and improving the economy. I believe Trump will get the ball rolling in the right direction.  It's definitely not going to happen over night and certainly many will resist; but slowly when jobs start to come back and people are limited to the amount of time they can receive 'freebies' the party will end and hopefully we will begin to see people becoming more self reliant and with self reliance comes self-esteem.  In an economic sense it is a win-win for everyone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow.  This is a first. I can't remember anyone actually calling me an optimist!  I consider myself a realist and friends/relatives tend to think I'm more of a pessimist! What you state is true in part because of LBJ's Great Society. We now have in our society several generations of individuals and families reliant on government programs, entitlements and decline to do for themselves, have very little self-respect and possess very little self worth.  This demographic is going to be Trump's biggest hurdle as far as revamping or replacing Obamacare and improving the economy. I believe Trump will get the ball rolling in the right direction.  It's definitely not going to happen over night and certainly many will resist; but slowly when jobs start to come back and people are limited to the amount of time they can receive 'freebies' the party will end and hopefully we will begin to see people becoming more self reliant and with self reliance comes self-esteem.  In an economic sense it is a win-win for everyone.

I was pointing out that the people you are talking about have an entirely different mindset, background and experience.  They don't see the world the same way you and I do, and all the education in the world won't change it for most of them.  I guess that makes me a super-pessimist...or realist.

Offline thackney

Maybe there is some hope left in Michigan, even if they can't beat the chumps from Ohio State.

44 freshman vs. 43 seniors

Go Bucks!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline rodamala

16,138 other patriots, besides myself, recognized true conservatism with Darrell Castle. Even with that Trump still out polled Shillery in a Blue state.  Maybe there is some hope left in Michigan, even if they can't beat the chumps from Ohio State.

Local election results for me show that I have 10 like-minded peers in my township, out of 731 votes.