Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell feels the wrath of angry parents for dragging 10-yr-old Barron into Trump feud  (Read 879 times)

rangerrebew

Rosie O’Donnell feels the wrath of angry parents for dragging 10-yr-old Barron into Trump feud
November 25, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

Rosie O’Donnell created a social media storm by posting a YouTube video suggesting that Donald Trump’s youngest son Barron, age 10, is autistic. As the saying goes, if it weren’t for low-class, she’d have no class at all.

“Barron Trump Autistic?” she tweeted.’

f so, what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic,”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/25/rosie-odonnell-feels-wrath-angry-parents-dragging-10-yr-old-barron-trump-feud-416264#ixzz4R83TDtKv

« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 03:28:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Rosie O'Donnell Net Worth: Rosie O'donnell is an American stand-up comedienne, actress, author and media personality who has a net worth of $120 million.

ONLY in America!

UNBELIEVABLE!
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline doghouse

This is just swine doing what swine do, rolling and oinking in their own crap piles...

This sow is not low class, she is no class.

rangerrebew

This is just swine doing what swine do, rolling and oinking in their own crap piles...

Come on now.  At least swine make good pets, from what I've heard, something Rosie could never be. 

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas

I would not let Rosie wallow with the pigs, she might dirty the sty.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Didn't Rosie give up a couple of her adopted kids cause they were just "too much" for her to handle a few years ago?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:37:47 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....