Author Topic: Business owner declares company will turn away Republicans and all Trump supporters  (Read 1967 times)

rangerrebew

Business owner declares company will turn away Republicans and all Trump supporters
November 25, 2016 | BPR Wire | Print Article   
Blake Neff, DCNF

A business owner in Albuquerque has announced that, due to his opposition to “fascism,” he will henceforth refuse to do business with Republicans and President-elect Donald Trump supporters.

According to KOB 4 News, Matthew Blanchfield runs the online marketing company 1st in SEO, and he’s so upset about the presidential election he’s willing to shed customers to show his disgust.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/25/business-owner-declares-company-will-turn-away-republicans-trump-supporters-416256#ixzz4R1jK94cN

rangerrebew

I'm sure madam Lynch will take this example of blatant discrimination to court. :judge:

Offline Slide Rule

I am disappointed.

Thought he was referring to the Google honcho, what's his name.

In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!
:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
2 choices.

1. Whine like a liberal

2. Take business elsewhere like a conservative

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Business owner declares company will turn away Republicans and all Trump supporters
November 25, 2016 | BPR Wire | Print Article   
Blake Neff, DCNF

A business owner in Albuquerque has announced that, due to his opposition to “fascism,” he will henceforth refuse to do business with Republicans and President-elect Donald Trump supporters.

According to KOB 4 News, Matthew Blanchfield runs the online marketing company 1st in SEO, and he’s so upset about the presidential election he’s willing to shed customers to show his disgust.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/25/business-owner-declares-company-will-turn-away-republicans-trump-supporters-416256#ixzz4R1jK94cN

Ummm...what is 1st in SEO, what websites does it run (so that I may assist him by not patronising his business)?  I've never heard of it.  And I suspect almost no one else has either.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ummm...what is 1st in SEO, what websites does it run (so that I may assist him by not patronising his business)?  I've never heard of it.  And I suspect almost no one else has either.

I am so upset by this I see no choice but to have another turkey with cranberry sauce sandwich.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
2 choices.

1. Whine like a liberal

2. Take business elsewhere like a conservative

This sounds like an attempt by a crappy little man with a crappy company to get his name on the marquee. If only for 2.3 seconds.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Any liberal who doesn't want or need my business just needs to say so and I will happily go elsewhere!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

They won't bake that cake!

Offline Cripplecreek

:silly: You get it.

Offline Cripplecreek

This sounds like an attempt by a crappy little man with a crappy company to get his name on the marquee. If only for 2.3 seconds.

Yup, nothing would hurt him more than not getting his name spread across the net.

Offline Applewood

Well, here is the company's website:

https://www.1stinseo.com

Since I don't have a business to market, I won't be needing this guy's services anyway. 

I think this is called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Any liberal who doesn't want or need my business just needs to say so and I will happily go elsewhere!

I kind of look for them - like Target.

Offline CSM

@geronl , actually, I do believe that a photographer was sued in New Mexico and their state supreme court has made it illegal for businesses to refuse to render services based on moral objections.  The left likes to call that "settled law."  I say we hoist this leftist on his own petard!  They wanted Fascism, now they should have to live within their own preferences.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sounds like an opportunity for a competitor to step up. Go with the tag line: I'll take anybody's money.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, here is the company's website:

https://www.1stinseo.com

Since I don't have a business to market, I won't be needing this guy's services anyway. 

I think this is called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It's a marketing company:
Would you like to generate more website traffic and more business?

:silly:

Offline The_Reader_David

It's a marketing company:
 :silly:

Actually, it's a "search engine optimization" company:  a company that provides business owners who haven't the time or wit to learn html and css (or hire someone competent who knows them) with services like adding appropriate meta tags, useful outbound links, alternate text for images, and other things that improve the page rank of pages on relevant searches.

I run a web page for my church and a web page for my wife's psychology practice and in both cases got high page ranks on relevant searches without engaging such a company.  Somewhat amusingly, I get offers of SEO services for my church webpage, which shows up first or second on every search engine in all relevant searches I've tried.  I briefly point this out to the offering company, telling them their services are not needed.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
One wonders where "1st in SEO" shows up on the list of links returned when searching for something like "search engine optimization companies."  No, I don't plan to do the search just to see.  But I should think that this was just a fairly transparent ploy to drive business to his company by virtue-signalling.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!