Author Topic: News conference called on Obama's birth certificate  (Read 2877 times)

rangerrebew

News conference called on Obama's birth certificate
« on: November 25, 2016, 03:41:26 pm »
Posted By Bob Unruh On 11/24/2016 @ 6:35 pm In APP Frontpage,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

With President-elect Donald Trump widely expected to turn back many of President Obama’s progressive executive actions and legislation, a shadow from the past has reappeared that may also impact Obama’s legacy: his birth certificate.

WND has learned that a news conference has been scheduled for Dec. 15 to make public the final conclusions of the investigation by the Cold Case Posse in Arizona’s Maricopa County under Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was defeated Nov. 8 in his bid for a seventh term.

Arpaio launched his Cold Case Posse, under the leadership of investigator Mike Zullo, in August 2011 at the height of the controversy over Obama’s birth certificate. Dozens of lawsuits had been filed challenging Obama’s constitutional eligibility to be president, alleging he wasn’t a “natural born citizen.”

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/news-conference-called-on-obamas-birth-certificate/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: News conference called on Obama's birth certificate
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 08:03:24 pm »
Wouldn't that be funny?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 08:18:46 pm »
Too late now.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 08:23:15 pm »
Too late now.

Not necessarily - he's got the will and ability to continue to cause damage.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 09:38:10 pm »
Nobody cares about this. Nobody on Earth thinks the "Cold Case Posse" actually did any real investigation and everyone knows it is a partisan activist group.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 09:45:38 pm »

I love the Sheriff. I pray for his safety etc.

I have prayed that the birth certificate etc. stuff would surface brazenly.

One of our members hereon has a connection with a Kenyan expat--Western expat that's worked in Kenya for 30+ years . . . it's common knowledge there that OThuga was born there--as his grandmother and sister have both attested to.

Certainly he's an illegal immigrant, Muslim, Marxist, Treasonous Destroyer-in-Chief, globalist to the bone marrow, etc. etc. that the globalist propaganda machine successfully sold to the lobotomized sheeple/lemmings/Eloi.

HOWEVER, WHY do so many good people have to be so terminally stupid signaling ahead of time when and what they are going to say? Are they ASKING to be Fosterized before their disclosure date?

Sheesh.

Posted By Bob Unruh On 11/24/2016 @ 6:35 pm In APP Frontpage,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

With President-elect Donald Trump widely expected to turn back many of President Obama’s progressive executive actions and legislation, a shadow from the past has reappeared that may also impact Obama’s legacy: his birth certificate.

WND has learned that a news conference has been scheduled for Dec. 15 to make public the final conclusions of the investigation by the Cold Case Posse in Arizona’s Maricopa County under Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was defeated Nov. 8 in his bid for a seventh term.

Arpaio launched his Cold Case Posse, under the leadership of investigator Mike Zullo, in August 2011 at the height of the controversy over Obama’s birth certificate. Dozens of lawsuits had been filed challenging Obama’s constitutional eligibility to be president, alleging he wasn’t a “natural born citizen.”

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/news-conference-called-on-obamas-birth-certificate/
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 11:23:40 pm »
I sense that -- in time -- the truth will find its way to the light...

Offline the_doc

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 01:05:58 am »
Nobody cares about this. Nobody on Earth thinks the "Cold Case Posse" actually did any real investigation and everyone knows it is a partisan activist group.

I happen to think you are mistaken.  Let's see just wait and see.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 01:08:36 am »
Trump, the world nut daily administration?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 01:10:40 am »

Never underestimate the power of stupid.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 02:55:57 am »
Not necessarily - he's got the will and ability to continue to cause damage.

Yes, but what exactly would happen if it turns out the birth certificate is a forgery?  I don't believe at this late date anyone will be inclined to prosecute, impeach or whatever.   The attitude will be that Obma will be out of office in a few weeks.  The focus now is on Trump.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 02:33:17 pm »
What if a new justice department was able to find out things we didn't previously know on this? We might have the right to know, saying, getting a scholarship as a foreign student but I don't think I'd care to see any prosecution.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 02:42:18 pm »
Talk radio got Trumped.

It lost the Clinton's and if all they have for the next four years is O's birth certificate..advertising revenues are going to be down....

Offline Quix

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2016, 06:43:24 am »
I happen to think you are mistaken.  Let's see just wait and see.

Indeed.

IIRC, the "birth certificate" was proven to be fraudulent years ago.

It's just that the propaganda machine shouted down the proof.

Then there's OThuga's mother and sister's asserting he was born in Kenya and they were there at the birth.

And one of our members here has a connection with an expat who has worked for 30 years in Kenya and asserts that it's common knowledge that he was born in Kenya.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 09:56:06 am »
Indeed.

IIRC, the "birth certificate" was proven to be fraudulent years ago.

It's just that the propaganda machine shouted down the proof.

Then there's OThuga's mother and sister's asserting he was born in Kenya and they were there at the birth.

And one of our members here has a connection with an expat who has worked for 30 years in Kenya and asserts that it's common knowledge that he was born in Kenya.
Ask Loretta Fuddy....Oh, wait, you can't. Maybe the folks at Subud can 'enlighten' us?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 03:28:07 pm »
Ask Loretta Fuddy....Oh, wait, you can't. Maybe the folks at Subud can 'enlighten' us?

The keeping secret of his status as a foreign university student was likely related to his birth etc.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 03:37:12 pm »
If there ever was a fire with this, there is way too much fake smoke caused by trolls, fake experts, fake news, and pranksters. As soon as the 'birther' issue started, 4Chan, Something Awful, and various assorted trolls started making games of how much they could push, from creating fake 'discoveries' to going to forums disguised as fake experts (Polarik is a good example, he played freepers and others for about a year with his fake expert imaging knowledge).

Unfortunately, many of the pranks and disinformation has become mainstream (the obvious phony student ID card for example) that one can't distinguish the facts from the fake.

It is a tainted issue.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 03:42:07 pm »
If there ever was a fire with this, there is way too much fake smoke caused by trolls, fake experts, fake news, and pranksters. As soon as the 'birther' issue started, 4Chan, Something Awful, and various assorted trolls started making games of how much they could push, from creating fake 'discoveries' to going to forums disguised as fake experts (Polarik is a good example, he played freepers and others for about a year with his fake expert imaging knowledge).

Unfortunately, many of the pranks and disinformation has become mainstream (the obvious phony student ID card for example) that one can't distinguish the facts from the fake.

It is a tainted issue.

It's pretty funny though. The public are gullible fools.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 04:24:43 pm »
The keeping secret of his status as a foreign university student was likely related to his birth etc.
Well, the Subud Cult may have pulled some strings (check that one out if you haven't), Fuddy was a member and signed off on his Long form BC. She also was the only person who died when the plane she was riding in ditched, all got out alive, one swam to the beach, and apparently she died in the water of "a cardiac arrhythmia", even though she had no history of heart trouble, and everyone else on board the plane was just fine. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 06:09:29 pm »

It is a tainted issue.

I was among the first of the birthers but after about a year it became obvious that the issue had become a troll rodeo and any truth had been trampled into the dirt so I walked away. The fact that Trump was the biggest is one more reason I have no use for him.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 06:15:01 pm »
I was among the first of the birthers but after about a year it became obvious that the issue had become a troll rodeo and any truth had been trampled into the dirt so I walked away. The fact that Trump was the biggest is one more reason I have no use for him.

I'm not convinced that wasn't purposefully done by Obama's handlers.  To this day I do not believe he was born in this country.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Talisker

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 06:17:06 pm »
Too late now.

Like hell. Fraud vitiates all contracts, and has no statute of limitations.
Those who command, must obey.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2016, 06:22:44 pm »
I'm not convinced that wasn't purposefully done by Obama's handlers.  To this day I do not believe he was born in this country.

I tried to warn people about the likes of Cass Sunstein using conspiracy theories to misdirect and discredit but yes, I agree there was some truth at its core.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2016, 06:26:14 pm »
Like hell. Fraud vitiates all contracts, and has no statute of limitations.

I like the way you think!

:beer:

Offline Talisker

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2016, 06:30:02 pm »
Yes, but what exactly would happen if it turns out the birth certificate is a forgery?  I don't believe at this late date anyone will be inclined to prosecute, impeach or whatever.   The attitude will be that Obma will be out of office in a few weeks.  The focus now is on Trump.

Don't have to go after him. We should, of course, for treason, but we don't have to. It's just that once proven, his entire presidency will be declared illegitimate and his signature, itself, will be null and void.

BTW, this is what keeps Hillary safe from him - she's always had the proof in her pocket.

But get this... If she exposes him, she invalidates any pardon he gives her.

And Trump, of course, knows all of this and no doubt much more.

Popcorn time! Lol!
Those who command, must obey.