Author Topic: News conference called on Obama's birth certificate  (Read 2876 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: News conference called on Obama's birth certificate
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 10:30:15 pm »
Don't have to go after him. We should, of course, for treason, but we don't have to. It's just that once proven, his entire presidency will be declared illegitimate and his signature, itself, will be null and void.

BTW, this is what keeps Hillary safe from him - she's always had the proof in her pocket.

But get this... If she exposes him, she invalidates any pardon he gives her.

And Trump, of course, knows all of this and no doubt much more.

Popcorn time! Lol!
I hadn't thought of that. IMHO, each has something big on the other, and they made a deal before '08 was done. Hillary got a position which would allow them to get out there and pack it away in the 'Foundation', and Bammy got a free ride...
Popcorn time, indeed!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Zman516

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 09:08:54 pm »

It's obvious to me that Obozo has no birth certificate.  If there was one, the RATs simply would have made a xerox copy of it in the first place, and there would have been no need for the ridiculous BS that we've all endured over the past 8 years. (fathers race -- AFRICAN)  and then the computer-generated BS that allowed the MSM to joyously declare that the issue was settled.   O himself claimed he was born in Kenya while trying to sell a book or get foreign student funding from the US gov't. or running for lower office.  But to be a POTUS candidate, he suddenly was born in Hawaii.  But we know he lies about everything depending on his immediate needs.  He may have been born in Hawaii, but being a mulotto bastard in 1961 would have been taboo, a shameful thing for Stanley's family so he was born "at home" and therefore, no birth certificate was ever made.

Just my take.  I may be wrong.
Truth is the new hate-speech.

Offline kidd

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2016, 04:15:27 pm »
Don't have to go after him. We should, of course, for treason, but we don't have to. It's just that once proven, his entire presidency will be declared illegitimate and his signature, itself, will be null and void.

The election of the POTUS is counted by a joint session of Congress. They count the electoral votes that were certified by each state.
Obama's presidency cannot be made illegitimate.

The certification by the individual states could be proven to be fraudulent, but even if the state certifications are proven fraudulent, Obama's signature remains valid.
The time to have proven that Obama was not legally able to serve as POTUS passed about 8 years ago, before each state certified the electoral votes.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2016, 04:23:47 pm »
The election of the POTUS is counted by a joint session of Congress. They count the electoral votes that were certified by each state.
Obama's presidency cannot be made illegitimate.

The certification by the individual states could be proven to be fraudulent, but even if the state certifications are proven fraudulent, Obama's signature remains valid.
The time to have proven that Obama was not legally able to serve as POTUS passed about 8 years ago, before each state certified the electoral votes.

Yup.

Unfortunately a lot of birthers latched on to a fantasy that Obama would be removed and that simply wasn't going to happen. Then when a few smart people got bills to state legislatures for the states to require proof of eligibility for ballot access, the usual idiots couldn't resist making them about Obama and killed those bills.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »
Yup.

Unfortunately a lot of birthers latched on to a fantasy that Obama would be removed and that simply wasn't going to happen. Then when a few smart people got bills to state legislatures for the states to require proof of eligibility for ballot access, the usual idiots couldn't resist making them about Obama and killed those bills.
That didn't stop a couple of state courts from ruling (favorably) on Cruz' eligibility this last time around. Or is all the Birtherism redux to preempt a challenge by Cruz?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2016, 04:38:07 pm »
That didn't stop a couple of state courts from ruling (favorably) on Cruz' eligibility this last time around. Or is all the Birtherism redux to preempt a challenge by Cruz?

Good question but I'm not sure what the point would be now but there are plenty of people out there who fear and hate Ted Cruz. Maybe they want to stir up birther hate to try and cripple him for some reason.

Trump himself made some wild flip flops on the issue with Cruz. First he claimed Cruz wasn't eligible, then said all the best lawyers looked at it and said Cruz is eligible, then returned to the claim Cruz isn't eligible.

Frankly the issue is dead because both sides have killed it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2016, 01:20:39 am »
cripplecreek wrote:
"Unfortunately a lot of birthers latched on to a fantasy that Obama would be removed and that simply wasn't going to happen."

I don't want him removed -- too late now, anyway.

I just want the truth to be revealed -- about who he is, where he came from, and who backed him...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2016, 01:30:08 am »
Birtherism is so stupid, no wonder trumpsters like it.