Author Topic: ‘Real classy’: Ann Coulter targets Nikki Haley for latest batch of racist verbal vomit  (Read 2982 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Note, this is from a right-wing source, Michelle Malkin's website. Not from the left.

‘Real classy’: Ann Coulter targets Nikki Haley for latest batch of racist verbal vomit.....

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/11/17/real-classy-ann-coulter-targets-nikki-haley-for-latest-batch-of-racist-verbal-vomit/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hmph... one more person "the left" turned out to be right about...

We need to cleanse these cretins from our side.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Coulter is really off the reservation with her latest blast of "humorous" tweets. She does sound like she is either drunk or crazy as some of the responses pointed out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
She's just a contemptible racist. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline andy58-in-nh

Coulter is really off the reservation with her latest blast of "humorous" tweets. She does sound like she is either drunk or crazy as some of the responses pointed out.
Somehow, I don't think it's either/or.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:happyhappy:  I think you are VERY right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You know guys, it is possible that she has gone Alt-Right. She always has been right on edge.
Maybe now she is going all-in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You know guys, it is possible that she has gone Alt-Right. She always has been right on edge.

Her and Tila Tequila can start their own radio show!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

She always was the poster child for it. She was one of the headliners of Milo's party at the RNC back when they embraced the term.

Offline musiclady

Hmph... one more person "the left" turned out to be right about...

We need to cleanse these cretins from our side.

We certainly have had an unmasking with the Trump candidacy and election, haven't we?

I can't believe I ever argued that this mentality was only a leftist lie.

It's clearly true, and I am ashamed.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

It is a known fact that quite a few people with serious mental illnesses will self-medicate with booze and illegal drugs.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If Coulter doesn't like someone, she certainly doesn't hold back.

I don't like our politically correct society, culture and the PC police but this is so demented, perhaps she tries to be that way.

She use to be the guests on some shows but I don't know if she could after saying something like this, to me, it's cruel more than anything.

Believe it or not, this is a bit on par more with Keith Olberman and what he called Michelle Malkin some years ago.

This is what a “big mashed up bag of meat with lipstick” looks like
By Michelle Malkin  •  October 14, 2009 12:02 AM

Washington Post reporter Ann Gerhart’s Page A1 conservatives-are-horrible-ogres article led MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann to liken me tonight to a “big mashed up bag of meat with lipstick” and to rail about my “fascistic hatred.”

But remember: Only conservatives are horrible ogres.

Newsbusters has the report for the 99.99999 percent of Americans who don’t watch Olbermann’s misogynistic freak show (vid here if you feel like torturing yourselves).

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/14/this-is-what-a-big-mashed-up-bag-of-meat-with-lipstick-looks-like/

You can bet people won't be accusing Olberman of being "alt-right".

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How about Bill Maher, making fun of Sarah Palin's child Trig; a special needs child. One doesn't hear much about that but as soon as Maher criticized Muslims, the left came down on him.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/conservative-confronts-bill-maher-over-trig-palin-slur-sarah-palin-hopes-kids-kick-mahers-white-wimpy-as/

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
We certainly have had an unmasking with the Trump candidacy and election, haven't we?

At least you have the mind and heart to, ahem, woman up when need be. This isn't the first
time the right has had to admit that there are elements within that are harmful if not
dangerous to its health, and sadly enough it won't be the last.

Funny, too, how many purporting to be of the right demand the left purge their extremists but
turn blind ears and eyes to the right's extremists. Extremism for me but not for thee. Or,
when applicable, they congratulated those on the left who wrote Communists out of their camp
but denounced those on the right who wrote, say, the John Birch Society out of the conservative
camp.

Today we discover men and women purportedly of the right denouncing those on the right who
believe (appropriately) that the alt-right ought to be written out of the conservative camp.
Sometimes the denunciations include accusing them of being closeted on the left. Even this
site's owner responded to one such article and the posting thereof as doing the left's work.
As if purging racism and bigotry shouldn't be part of the work of the right, too.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

HonestJohn

I've been talking about this since Buchanon was 'rehabilitated' by the right.  That was my wake-up call, as I remember how Buckley worked hard to toss that rat b@$t@#d out of the GOP and out of the conservative movement in general.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Queen of the Aryan Brotherhood.

Offline musiclady

At least you have the mind and heart to, ahem, woman up when need be. This isn't the first
time the right has had to admit that there are elements within that are harmful if not
dangerous to its health, and sadly enough it won't be the last.

Funny, too, how many purporting to be of the right demand the left purge their extremists but
turn blind ears and eyes to the right's extremists. Extremism for me but not for thee. Or,
when applicable, they congratulated those on the left who wrote Communists out of their camp
but denounced those on the right who wrote, say, the John Birch Society out of the conservative
camp.

Today we discover men and women purportedly of the right denouncing those on the right who
believe (appropriately) that the alt-right ought to be written out of the conservative camp.
Sometimes the denunciations include accusing them of being closeted on the left. Even this
site's owner responded to one such article and the posting thereof as doing the left's work.
As if purging racism and bigotry shouldn't be part of the work of the right, too.

Perhaps there are elements of racism and bigotry, even on this forum.  I have been troubled, but probably all too easily dismissed those who hinted at bigotry before Trump.  Now that he seems to have brought that seedy element to the forefront, his cheerleaders have ripped their masks off and revealed openly what they only hinted at before.

In a sense, whether he is racist or not, Trump has legitimized that ugly side of our humanity.

The left has its ugliness, which we have all been free to attack........ and rightfully so...... but pointing at ourselves and seeing the same human flaw is not so easy.

Pointing out bigotry on the right is not the job of the left (though they do it even when it's not there).  It should be we, ourselves, who point to the cancer and radiate it.

I have been reluctant to do so before.  I will not be so reluctant to do so in the future.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

I've been talking about this since Buchanon was 'rehabilitated' by the right.  That was my wake-up call, as I remember how Buckley worked hard to toss that rat b@$t@#d out of the GOP and out of the conservative movement in general.

I guess white-uber-alles has been festering under the decency of conservatism for a long time.

I can't deny it any longer.

A lot of 'good guys' have fallen during this election cycle.   I always thought Ann was rude and brash, but I never picked her for an all out white supremacist.

Again.  Shame on me for closing my eyes to what's been there under the surface all along.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Perhaps there are elements of racism and bigotry, even on this forum.  I have been troubled, but probably all too easily dismissed those who hinted at bigotry before Trump.  Now that he seems to have brought that seedy element to the forefront, his cheerleaders have ripped their masks off and revealed openly what they only hinted at before.

In a sense, whether he is racist or not, Trump has legitimized that ugly side of our humanity.

The left has its ugliness, which we have all been free to attack........ and rightfully so...... but pointing at ourselves and seeing the same human flaw is not so easy.

Pointing out bigotry on the right is not the job of the left (though they do it even when it's not there).  It should be we, ourselves, who point to the cancer and radiate it.

I have been reluctant to do so before.  I will not be so reluctant to do so in the future.
Thank you for that.

Let conservatives leave the poisoned chalice of race hatred for others to drink.

Our desire ought to be for truth, decency and honor, and it is our good fortune that those who founded the modern conservative movement have placed before us more than sufficient means by which to slake our thirst.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

If one New York Times article is correct, Donaldus Minimus actually, finally denounced the racists among the
alt-right and said he wanted nothing to do with them. "Disavow" was a word he was quoted as saying about them.
And if it's true, that's to his credit, however minimal his credit may now be otherwise.

It never is, but we do it. And we're better for it.

They told us the same thing whenever we pointed out extreme trouble on their side, such as Communism and the like.
But there were times when they heeded what we pointed out, looked deeper themselves, and acted appropriately.

It wasn't simple business for, say, the substantial liberals who were both anti-McCarthyism and anti-Communism,
as recall the contemptible treatment they were awarded by the like of Lillian Hellman and the Hollywood Ten. And it
wasn't simple business for the substantial conservatives who were both anti-Communist and anti-John Birch Society,
as recall the contemptible treatment they were awarded when William F. Buckley, Jr. led an all-out assault to drive
the Birchers out of the conservative camp.

Never be reluctant to act on what is right.

And never forget Albert Jay Nock's maxim that the question of who is right is, indeed, a very small one next to the
question of what is right.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cripplecreek

I guess white-uber-alles has been festering under the decency of conservatism for a long time.

I can't deny it any longer.

A lot of 'good guys' have fallen during this election cycle.   I always thought Ann was rude and brash, but I never picked her for an all out white supremacist.

Again.  Shame on me for closing my eyes to what's been there under the surface all along.

There were a couple of cases at TOS that really opened my eyes.

The Raneshia McBride case was one. A lot of members at TOS immediately declared the white shooter innocent. They said that he was innocent because he was in his house and a black girl was in a white neighborhood knocking on doors in the middle of the night. The shooter was in his house but he shot and killed McBride through a closed screen door and that made it murder. The usual suspects at TOS immediately declared that the guilty verdict was a result of it being Detroit.

In another case a cop shot a black kid (14 years old) in the face. News video showed witnesses siding with the cop so naturally the usual suspects at TOD declared that the cop was black or they would be burning Detroit to the ground. I waited a few days and finally found info on te cop. Sure enough he was a white cop and the blacks who witnessed the shooting said the kid had it coming. Turned out it was an off duty cop working a 2nd job at a cell phone store. He was having a smoke and the kid came up and stuck a gun in the guy's face. The cop slapped it out of the kid's hand and retreated into the store for his own gun and te kid went in after him. Cop shot him.
I pinged the usual suspect to see if anyone wanted to confess to being wrong. You can guess how that went.

Frankly the Alt Right are just another class of perpetual victims just like black lives matter.

Online DB

I don't think of the "alt-right" is right wing at all. It certainly has nothing to do with conservatism (classical liberal philosophy). They're national fascist with race thrown in - and there's another name for that which few are willing to say... Fascism itself is just another flavor of totalitarian leftest philosophy where the state knows best and they will make you conform or else.

Offline Cripplecreek

I don't think of the "alt-right" is right wing at all. It certainly has nothing to do with conservatism (classical liberal philosophy). They're national fascist with race thrown in - and there's another name for that which few are willing to say... Fascism itself is just another flavor of totalitarian leftest philosophy where the state knows best and they will make you conform or else.

They have most in common with the European "right".

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thank you for that.

Let conservatives leave the poisoned chalice of race hatred for others to drink.

Our desire ought to be for truth, decency and honor, and it is our good fortune that those who founded the modern conservative movement have placed before us more than sufficient means by which to slake our thirst.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien