Author Topic: ‘Real classy’: Ann Coulter targets Nikki Haley for latest batch of racist verbal vomit  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Thank you for that.

Let conservatives leave the poisoned chalice of race hatred for others to drink.

Our desire ought to be for truth, decency and honor, and it is our good fortune that those who founded the modern conservative movement have placed before us more than sufficient means by which to slake our thirst.

My conservative model is Calvin Coolidge all the way.

HonestJohn

Thank you for that.

Let conservatives leave the poisoned chalice of race hatred for others to drink.

Our desire ought to be for truth, decency and honor, and it is our good fortune that those who founded the modern conservative movement have placed before us more than sufficient means by which to slake our thirst.

I've always believed that conservative ideals offered an equal opportunity for *ALL* to succeed or fail on their merits.

But of late, "conservatives" have tossed that in the trash and moved toward a "I got mine, screw you!" attitude.

And this last year, it's been a "I'm better than you, so I deserve more.  I'll take it from you and then beat you down if you protest."

It's now 180-degrees opposite to what first attracted me to the ideology in the first place.

The reactions to all the police shootings of black people started to clue me in.  For at the same time we advocated for more concealed carry laws...  the thought of a black person carrying a concealed weapon was being used *AS* justification for a policeman shooting a black person.  (rights for me and not for thee)

And in some cases, for an action no white person would ever have been accosted about.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:29:09 am by HonestJohn »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My conservative model is Calvin Coolidge all the way.

There are many who agree with you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
There are many who agree with you.

Coolidge was Ronald Reagan's favorite. He even had the official Coolidge portrait pulled from storage and hung in the Oval Office

Just as true then as it is today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5puwTrLRhmw
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:32:07 am by Cripplecreek »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I've always believed that conservative ideals offered an equal opportunity for *ALL* to succeed or fail on their merits.

But of late, "conservatives" have tossed that in the trash and moved toward a "I got mine, screw you!" attitude.

And this last year, it's been a "I'm better than you, so I deserve more.  I'll take it from you and then beat you down if you protest."

It's now 180-degrees opposite to what first attracted me to the ideology in the first place.

The reactions to all the police shootings of black people started to clue me in.  For at the same time we advocated for more concealed carry laws...  the thought of a black person carrying a concealed weapon was being used *AS* justification for a policeman shooting a black person.  (rights for me and not for thee)

And in some cases, for an action no white person would ever have been accosted about.

bingo