Author Topic: Dick Morris on Hillary Decision: 'Trump Will Pay Dearly for This'  (Read 2788 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
Dick Morris on Hillary Decision: 'Trump Will Pay Dearly for This'
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 04:14 PM

By: Todd Beamon

President-elect Donald Trump "will pay dearly" for his decision to not seek any new criminal prosecutions against Hillary Clinton for her private email use or the Clinton Foundation, political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Tuesday.

"It's your own people that will be mad at you, not the others," he told "Newsmax Prime" hosts J.D. Hayworth and Miranda Khan. "It is so cynical.

"All of those Democrats who said this is just political, this is just an election nearing a charade, this isn't serious judicial stuff, this isn't real are suddenly proven right.

"And all the Republicans who said: ‘No, no this is very serious. This is real. Whether she's running for president or not, this has to be prosecuted' are suddenly undercut by their own president.

"Trump will pay dearly for this," Morris said.

"To do it now or to say he's not going to pursue it when it was such a fundamental part of his campaign is outrageous — and I totally condemn Trump for doing that," he added.

Further, "this makes it very easy for [President Barack] Obama to pardon her.

"This is outrageous. Just incredible," Morris told Newsmax. "It erases all of the good stuff Trump has done so far in his administration."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/dick-morris-donald-trump-not-prosecute/2016/11/22/id/760240/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Dick Morris on Hillary Decision: 'Trump Will Pay Dearly for This'
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:11:28 pm »
88finger point

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 11:23:39 pm »
I am waiting for Trump to say "Fooled you" in Dark Helmet's voice (Spaceballs).

Offline Longmire

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 03:26:46 am »
Trump creates distance for himself by saying he doesn't want the Clintons prosecuted but its a decision ultimately made by the attorney general.

Morris is jumping the gun here unless he knows a criminal referral is forthcoming.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 03:37:01 am »
Trump creates distance for himself by saying he doesn't want the Clintons prosecuted but its a decision ultimately made by the attorney general.

Morris is jumping the gun here unless he knows a criminal referral is forthcoming.

Sessions is not going to prosecute if Trump doesn't want to.  This is disgusting.  I guess we all know now what the art of the deal is.  How to lie to people.  And the great news we didn't pay for the college.  Trumps art of the deal has always been smoke and mirrors. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/22/under-fire-for-conflicts-trump-backs-off-clinton-prosecution.html
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:41:34 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 03:41:15 am »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 04:24:02 am »
Sessions is not going to prosecute if Trump doesn't want to.  This is disgusting.  I guess we all know now what the art of the deal is.  How to lie to people.  And the great news we didn't pay for the college.  Trumps art of the deal has always been smoke and mirrors. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/22/under-fire-for-conflicts-trump-backs-off-clinton-prosecution.html
This is a guy with a long history of hosing his subcontractors and contractors and not paying his bills. What good is a deal if he won't make good on it?
No surprise, I just thought he'd at least wait until he was sworn in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Longmire

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 04:25:47 am »
Sessions is not going to prosecute if Trump doesn't want to. 

Lol...you have no idea what Sessions or Trump is going to do about Clinton.

Stop pretending otherwise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 04:32:21 am »

You're right Longmire. We know whatever Trump says, we can't really trust that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 04:33:40 am »

We do know you horses ass. Your beloved Regime from Donny to the dizzy blond pollster have told us straight up that Clinton will walk free no matter what the hell she did. She's been through enough already King Orange sez.

Online DB

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 04:34:50 am »

Okay, I'll bet you $1000 that the Trump administration does not prosecute Hillary.

You?

Offline Longmire

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 04:44:05 am »
You're right Longmire. We know whatever Trump says, we can't really trust that.

When you say "we" you're talking about the roughly 190K Castle voters, not the 62million Trump voters.

Not my problem...:shrug:

Online DB

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 04:48:03 am »
When you say "we" you're talking about the roughly 190K Castle voters, not the 62million Trump voters.

The money is on the table. There for the taking.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 04:49:28 am »

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 04:52:30 am »
We do know you horses ass. Your beloved Regime from Donny to the dizzy blond pollster have told us straight up that Clinton will walk free no matter what the hell she did. She's been through enough already King Orange sez.

Frank you should be more gentle.  Its a rough day.  Give it time to soak in so that Longmire can adjust.  Its a cult for goodness sakes.  We don't want anyone leaving earth early.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:00:49 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 05:00:44 am »

I suppose it isn't.

Unfortunately what your problem would be is taking the word of a proven liar,panderer, and flip flopper at face value.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 05:04:07 am »
Frank you should be more gentle.  Its a rough day.  Give it time to soak in so that Longmire can adjust.  Its a cult for goodness sakes.  We don't want anyone leaving earth early.

Do you suppose there is any position Donny could take that would make the Branch Trumpdians to lose any faith in their orange God? They're too far gone.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 05:04:28 am »
I suppose it isn't.

Unfortunately what your problem would be is taking the word of a proven liar,panderer, and flip flopper at face value.

And yet I'm not the one  8888crybaby about it...so no it still isn't my problem.

Online DB

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2016, 05:07:47 am »
Do you suppose there is any position Donny could take that would make the Branch Trumpdians to lose any faith in their orange God? They're too far gone.

That's about to be tested... Should be fun to watch in spite of the awfulness of it all though.

Online DB

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 05:09:20 am »
And yet I'm not the one  8888crybaby about it...so no it still isn't my problem.

So what odds will it take for you to take the bet? After all, he said in no uncertain terms that if he's elected he'd put Hillary in jail.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 05:11:08 am »
Dick Morris says 'Trump Will Pay'

AKA: When a man who is never right predicts something that will never happen.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2016, 05:19:39 am »

I don't know what do you think?

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:22:32 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2016, 05:44:30 am »

It's amusing you would think anyone is remotely crying.

Many of us tried to warn you about what's to come and what to expect and you ignored it.

You voted because you were mad and you had a mixture of hatred and fear for Hillary Clinton.

You voted for a con man who whispered sweet nothings into your ear without remotely vetting him.

So yeah, there's more than likely a problem. And it's in large part a problem of your making- even if the supposed alternative was an abomination as well.

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 05:59:38 am »

Just out of curiosity, is it appropriate for the president elect to signal to the future attorney general his desire to not prosecute? Was it ok when Obama did this sort of thing?

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2016, 07:19:36 am »
Newsmax
Dick Morris on Hillary Decision: 'Trump Will Pay Dearly for This'
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 04:14 PM

"Trump will pay dearly for this," Morris said.

"To do it now or to say he's not going to pursue it when it was such a fundamental part of his campaign is outrageous — and I totally condemn Trump for doing that," he added.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.