Author Topic: Dick Morris on Hillary Decision: 'Trump Will Pay Dearly for This'  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Dick Morris on Hillary Decision: 'Trump Will Pay Dearly for This'
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2016, 08:06:46 am »
Grab yourself, Donnie...cuz you're proving you're a big bleep who's afraid to follow through on promises.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2016, 08:13:21 am »
When you say "we" you're talking about the roughly 190K Castle voters, not the 62million Trump voters.

Not my problem...:shrug:
Well, yeah, it is. Y'all just don't seem to know it yet. Give it time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2016, 08:25:06 am »

Just out of curiosity, is it appropriate for the president elect to signal to the future attorney general his desire to not prosecute? Was it ok when Obama did this sort of thing?

Yes, precisely.

The bigger issue that is being overlooked and that is unexplained is, why is he talking about this at all? Why not simply say that no determination has been reached at this time? I don't understand.

I don't get what the rush is to say that he will not prosecute, unless the Clintons really do have some dirt on him that he is trying to prevent from going to press.

Why say this now? What is the reason he keeps bringing this subject up almost every day now? And what is this utter bullshit about, "Helping her heal".? Something is behind this. It is too weird.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 08:36:22 am »

Yes, precisely.

The bigger issue that is being overlooked and that is unexplained is, why is he talking about this at all? Why not simply say that no determination has been reached at this time? I don't understand.

I don't get what the rush is to say that he will not prosecute, unless the Clintons really do have some dirt on him that he is trying to prevent from going to press.

Why say this now? What is the reason he keeps bringing this subject up almost every day now? And what is this utter bullshit about, "Helping her heal".? Something is behind this. It is too weird.
The Clintons have been operating dirt central for over two decades, and have embraced tech, and have the funding to implement it. Doubtless, there are more hard drives than the Feebies will ever see, unless the Clintons want to use that data as leverage.

Considering Donny and Bill are golfing buds, etc, and doubtless have crossed trails and hobnobbed, maybe taking trips to 'fantasy island' or salacious behaviour elsewhere might leave someone who takes pride in past philandering in a compromising position. Until the electors have done their thing, he remains vulnerable to some overt and unconscionable act, should such exist in his past.

And Bill and Hill certainly know where the bodies are buried, so to speak.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2016, 09:04:06 am »

Yes, precisely.

Well it is more likely to be the obvious. He had an election to win and said whatever it took to close the deal. And some people were gullible enough to believe him. Now that's he's won he can do what he wants, he can revert to the old Donald Trump - the real Donald Trump. And the Republican party owns it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2016, 09:35:34 am »

Well it is more likely to be the obvious. He had an election to win and said whatever it took to close the deal. And some people were gullible enough to believe him. Now that's he's won he can do what he wants, he can revert to the old Donald Trump - the real Donald Trump. And the Republican party owns it.

That was not my question. If he does not intend to prosecute the Clintons, which is long overdue, then why not simply not prosecute them. What I am saying is, the action is stronger than words. Why does he keep saying this every day? Why not just say that a determination has not yet been made?

Why make it public now, what he 'intends' to do three months from now? My question is, Why does he keep bringing this subject up? And why now? It doesn't make any sense. It is like he is going out of his way to pick a fight with his supporters, even before he is sworn in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2016, 10:04:52 am »

That was not my question. If he does not intend to prosecute the Clintons, which is long overdue, then why not simply not prosecute them. What I am saying is, the action is stronger than words. Why does he keep saying this every day? Why not just say that a determination has not yet been made?

Why make it public now, what he 'intends' to do three months from now? My question is, Why does he keep bringing this subject up? And why now? It doesn't make any sense. It is like he is going out of his way to pick a fight with his supporters, even before he is sworn in.

It makes sense if he was lying to everyone before the election to get their vote. He's making it clear the Clintons are free and clear and that their foundation can continue unabated. That business as usual is going to continue in the Clinton sphere and where that sphere overlaps within government. He's got the Clinton people covered in other words which is important while he transitions in.