Author Topic: In Meeting At White House, President-Elect Trump Calls Obama 'Very Fine Man'  (Read 3382 times)

Offline skeeter

Did anyone consider that they may not have been a fight or any of the projecting people are putting on this situation. Maybe the weight of the job is just now hitting him. Maybe he was given a run down of some of the serious, active threats and he is having a 'oh crap, the lives of billions really are on my shoulders' moments.

It is hard to say or speculate what really went on.

Knowing Obama, he may have discussed foreign policy but his heart is in his domestic legacy. He probably is looking to guarantee Trump doesn't reverse a good chunk of his 'fundamental change, which is what Trump basically has promised to do.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Knowing Obama, he may have discussed foreign policy but his heart is in his domestic legacy. He probably is looking to guarantee Trump doesn't reverse a good chunk of his 'fundamental change, which is what Trump basically has promised to do.

I guess if we are speculating, maybe it was a: Here you go Donald, here is a copy of your FBI file. If you don't want this to get out to the public, you'll do exactly as I say.....

Offline Norm Lenhart

I guess if we are speculating, maybe it was a: Here you go Donald, here is a copy of your FBI file. If you don't want this to get out to the public, you'll do exactly as I say.....

I'd think that option was presented long before today if it was presented at all. They'd have used it to stop his election. Maybe it was and he called their bluff.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

LOL...nothing surprises me anymore that is exactly how the rats operate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

To which I would reply aloud as if making a note to myself - 'Jan 21, meet FBI director to discuss beginning file on Trinity Church Down Low Club'.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

When he came out to make his acceptance speech, he looked pissed. He does not look happy here either. There is some REALLY ugly stuff going on behind the scenes.

He wasn't supposed to win.  How is he going to start the Trump TV network now, like he planned?
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline dfwgator

Disappointed at Trump saying it was an honor to meet Zero.

What did you want him to say?

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline GrouchoTex

Maybe it's just me, but I think he has that "I'm pissed" look usually, except when he smiles.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Maybe it's just me, but I think he has that "I'm pissed" look usually, except when he smiles.

True but I took that into account. It was more that that IMO.

Offline GrouchoTex

True but I took that into account. It was more that that IMO.

I'll have to watch the speech and the meeting videos.

Offline Frank Cannon

Orange is the New Black

Offline montanajoe

When he came out to make his acceptance speech, he looked pissed. He does not look happy here either. There is some REALLY ugly stuff going on behind the scenes.

Looks more like a "Oh mommy I don't like it here" expression to me. Saw the exact same expression in the military on the first day of boot camp. At least they didn't cut his hair...

I suspect Obama showed him the real threats the US is facing worldwide and it was quite sobering...

Wingnut

Orange is the New Black

Trump to Obama after the handshake
"Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!"

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hahahahahahahaha!

Time for buyer's remorse?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Looks more like a "Oh mommy I don't like it here" expression to me. Saw the exact same expression in the military on the first day of boot camp. At least they didn't cut his hair...

I suspect Obama showed him the real threats the US is facing worldwide and it was quite sobering...

The only reason I don't buy that per se is that I don't think Obama actually knows that information. He has been spoon fed data he wants to hear because we have multiple reports that his staff only provide him with data that comports to what he wants reality to be.

Now when Trump finds out the truth of things after talking with brass and up to date, then yes, I'm sure he's gonna have an 'oh shit' look.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/classless-obamas-cancelled-photo-op-white-house-welcome-president-elect-trump-wife-melania/

Classless Obamas Cancelled Photo-Op of White House Welcome for President-Elect Trump and Wife Melania

Kristinn Taylor Nov 10th, 2016 11:34 am 288 Comments

The Obamas refused to be photographed welcoming President-Elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania to the White House Thursday morning, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.

“The Obamas canceled a photo-op of the current and future first couples outside the south entrance of the White House. In his first visit to the White House after the 2008 election, Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama posed for the cameras alongside President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush. The decision not to participate in this tradition illustrates how bitter the campaign was, particularly for Mrs. Obama who delivered some of the most emotional arguments against electing Mr. Trump.”

Fox News reported that there was no pool video of Trump’s arrival due to an unspecified problem. There does not appear to be any photographs published yet of Trump’s arrival to the White House.

President George W. Bush and Mrs. Laura Bush and President-elect Barack Obama and Mrs. Michelle Obama pause for photographs Monday, Nov. 10, 2008, after the Obama’s arrival at the South Portico of the White House. White House
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

geronl

Trump is an ego-centered simpleton. Say nice things about him and stroke his ego and he likes you, it doesn't matter if you are a blood-thirsty dictator or a rapist like Mike Tyson.

He is that shallow.

geronl

The only reason I don't buy that per se is that I don't think Obama actually knows that information. He has been spoon fed data he wants to hear because we have multiple reports that his staff only provide him with data that comports to what he wants reality to be.

Now when Trump finds out the truth of things after talking with brass and up to date, then yes, I'm sure he's gonna have an 'oh shit' look.

Trump also surrounds himself with yes men and would fire anyone who gives him bad news

Wingnut

Trump is an ego-centered simpleton. Say nice things about him and stroke his ego and he likes you, it doesn't matter if you are a blood-thirsty dictator or a rapist like Mike Tyson.

He is that shallow.

You are harshing my Trump Mellow.

Offline musiclady

Trump also surrounds himself with yes men and would fire anyone who gives him bad news

In many ways the two men are peas in a proverbial pod.

We'll see what happens.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I don't disagree. But in this scenario, we know for sure barry refuses to accept actual security intel that is not to his liking. So he really has no way to tell trump anything factual.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

In Meeting At White House, President-Elect Trump Calls Obama 'Very Fine Man'

...and Brutus was a honorable man.

Both delivered with the same level of sincerity.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Norm Lenhart

In Meeting At White House, President-Elect Trump Calls Obama 'Very Fine Man'

...and Brutus was a honorable man.

Both delivered with the same level of sincerity.

E' tu?