Author Topic: Post-election Schadenfreude thread (take delight in Clinton supporters' sadness)  (Read 15291 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Channel surfing to see what the enemy is saying and someone named Ron on MSNBC said, "We are going from the most cerebral intellectual President to Trump who doesn't know anything." They were showing Trump's plane landing at the time so I didn't see Ron.  :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

NBA, another dying sports league.

I'm trying to figure out how the writer of that article got from a player saying "I'm not gonna go to the White House" to "No players are going to the White House."  I'm also wondering WTF cares if any of them ever go? 

I thought they were all moving to Canaduh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Channel surfing to see what the enemy is saying and someone named Ron on MSNBC said, "We are going from the most cerebral intellectual President to Trump who doesn't know anything." They were showing Trump's plane landing at the time so I didn't see Ron.  :silly:

Well he just got his medical terms messed up a little. I think he meant to say 'lobotomized'. Both are skull related and all.

I definitely appreciate the irony of putting barry up as a pillar of intelligence up over a backdrop of a guy with his name on a $200,000,000 aircraft, regardless of my opinion of the guy with the $200,000,000 aircraft ;)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
While I'm no fan of Trump, it's so fun to see the rainbow world of the special snowflakes come crashing down. I read so many condescending and haughty media pieces about how Hillary was a certainty and she paint the world with flowers and sunshine. These people are like a cult. Glad their bubble was burst.

Me, too.  It is a great consolation and a lot of fun.  I particularly enjoyed this from that egotistical, phony, Garrison Keillor who has that fake folksy thing going.

"We liberal elitists are now completely in the clear. The government is in Republican hands. Let them deal with him. Democrats can spend four years raising heirloom tomatoes, meditating, reading Jane Austen, traveling around the country, tasting artisan beers, and let the Republicans build the wall and carry on the trade war with China and deport the undocumented and deal with opioids, and we Democrats can go for a long, brisk walk and smell the roses."

Go to smell, Garrison.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sniff my roses, Garrison.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Obama had a lot of people fooled.  I think he was really dumb.  He didn't write his book but, even if he had, it was a mess qualified for the ... what is that award for the most overblown, sickening prose?... slips my mind at the moment.

There is no proof or indication that he was smart.  His grades were never revealed, nor was anything he wrote at law school.  He was slick... I'll give him that.  But smart?  No way.

Offline musiclady

Obama had a lot of people fooled.  I think he was really dumb.  He didn't write his book but, even if he had, it was a mess qualified for the ... what is that award for the most overblown, sickening prose?... slips my mind at the moment.

There is no proof or indication that he was smart.  His grades were never revealed, nor was anything he wrote at law school.  He was slick... I'll give him that.  But smart?  No way.

I've frequently wondered if Obama's grades would finally come out after he leaves the Presidency.

I agree that he's not a smart man, and guarantee that he was a lousy student, and that's why his grades were deep-sixed.

There's nothing about Obama that's genuine, or honorable.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Got it.  Bulwer--lytton award.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I've frequently wondered if Obama's grades would finally come out after he leaves the Presidency.

I agree that he's not a smart man, and guarantee that he was a lousy student, and that's why his grades were deep-sixed.

There's nothing about Obama that's genuine, or honorable.

I'm hoping a LOT will come out about both Obama and Hillary.   Can't wait.  Thanks for that, anyway, Donald.

Offline musiclady

I'm hoping a LOT will come out about both Obama and Hillary.   Can't wait.  Thanks for that, anyway, Donald.

Yeah.  A temporary stop gap of the radicalism of the left is pretty much all I'm hoping for (since Donald is also on the left).

But it would be sweet if the Clintons and Obama went down hard after this.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Got it.  Bulwer--lytton award.
The man who gave us the immortal words: It was a dark and stormy night.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

The man who gave us the immortal words: It was a dark and stormy night.

Nah............ that was Snoopy.  You can't fool me!

Offline Norm Lenhart

One thing that stands out is after 8 years of public speaking, he is still ...uhhhh///ummm...ing his way through things the second he's off script. Having done limited public speaking, I get that it is hard to do at first, but anyone, barring a legitimate issue, adapts quickly. they learn over time and get better and better.

Barry, a man who was an oft claimed 'professor', and 'lawyer', both of which REQUIRE public speaking to DO THE JOB, began his presidency at the same skill level of speaking he ended it at after 8 years of professional aides working with him on every public outing.

Poor.

The man cannot be taught. Ergo the man is not smart.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Press Logic:  The "man" is a Democrat, therefore he is smart.  Trump is a "Republican", so therefore stupid.  Interesting, a couple years ago when Trump was a Dem he was smart.  I guess he had to take stupid classes or something.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

@musiclady
Ever have chocolate milk come out your nose?  Well it makes a mess.

Damn you.

Offline musiclady

One thing that stands out is after 8 years of public speaking, he is still ...uhhhh///ummm...ing his way through things the second he's off script. Having done limited public speaking, I get that it is hard to do at first, but anyone, barring a legitimate issue, adapts quickly. they learn over time and get better and better.

Barry, a man who was an oft claimed 'professor', and 'lawyer', both of which REQUIRE public speaking to DO THE JOB, began his presidency at the same skill level of speaking he ended it at after 8 years of professional aides working with him on every public outing.

Poor.

It always bugged me that they called the guy a "law professor."  That was bunk.

You're right, though.......... if you teach at the college level, you don't say "uhhhh" like this guy does.  You learn to speak.

Even the bad, boring profs know how to speak off the cuff better than this bozo does.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady
Ever have chocolate milk come out your nose?  Well it makes a mess.

Damn you.

I've only had it come out when I put it there myself.   :dx1:

Offline Norm Lenhart

You're right, though.......... if you teach at the college level, you don't say "uhhhh" like this guy does.  You learn to speak.

Even the bad, boring profs know how to speak off the cuff better than this bozo does.

Exactly. And after all these years he is no better at it than day 1.

Moron.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

He was an adjunct lecturer.  Not a professor!

Offline musiclady

He was an adjunct lecturer.  Not a professor!

I know.  But the leftist media has always called him a professor.

Bugs me, because I'm an actual adjunct (for 17 years in 3 different universities) and far more of a professor than he ever was....

He was a propagandist, no more, no less.  (And he probably used a teleprompter for the few lectures he gave).

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well if we have a fire hose, then lets be proactive. Blast them off the ledge so where they land is an easier to clean area. Surely there's a garbage truck near by. Proper planning prevents piss poor performance!
Now you're thinking!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

Now you're thinking!

I am, above all else, a man of vision. Of course my vision usually involves Tawney Kitaen in 1987 and a Jaguar hood. So there's that I guess.

(side note: 1987. For clarity ;)

Wingnut

I know.  But the leftist media has always called him a professor.

Bugs me, because I'm an actual adjunct (for 17 years in 3 different universities) and far more of a professor than he ever was....

He was a propagandist, no more, no less.  (And he probably used a teleprompter for the few lectures he gave).

A better descriptor would be he was an affirmative action adjunct community organizer and poser.

Wingnut

I am, above all else, a man of vision. Of course my vision usually involves Tawney Kitaen in 1987 and a Jaguar hood. So there's that I guess.

(side note: 1987. For clarity ;)

That girl could suck the chrome of a trailer hitch!