Author Topic: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning  (Read 53719 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning
« Reply #500 on: November 08, 2016, 03:40:17 am »
Try having that insult tossed at you for a year and a half. That's what it was like around here for Trump supporters. Having your conservative bona fides questioned just because you happen to support the Republican nominee against the wicked witch of the East... that is till tonight.

Because tonight the tide is turning, the dominoes are falling, and they know they're gonna lose tomorrow.

Make sure you get a good night's sleep.  Tomorrow will be a gut-wrencher for you, especially tomorrow night. 

You will cry, tomorrow night.  And it won't be for joy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #501 on: November 08, 2016, 03:40:38 am »
Donald Trump never had any intention of winning this election! Never for a moment!  And he will be compensated handsomely for his performance by the Clintons!

Yup. He;ll be fine. his supporters however will experience what his screwed over business associates have. He will blame them for disloyalty over his loss.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #502 on: November 08, 2016, 03:41:55 am »
After your fit of hysterics passes, perhaps you will answer the question he didn't about looking his child in the face and telling her Daddy elected a sex predator.

So now we're reduced to the Amy Carter standard of politics?  The maudlin "what do the children say?

To me, that's a perfect time to explain to a kid what the important issues are for the country.  That every choice isn't easy black and white, that some choices are very difficult because they all seem bad.   But that doesn't mean you can just avoid the choice and hope the problem will go away on its own, because it doesn't.

Maybe bring up things like the Second Amendment -- how you wanted to be able to protect your family so you had to vote against the person who would prevent you from doing so.  Discuss some of the other important issues, and say that it was a terrible choice you had to make, and you hope the next one is better.  Tell him that you thought what that   man Trump said was wrong, that he apologized for it, and you and other people will watch him to make sure he doesn't do it again.

Then watch the Wizard of Oz, and explain he was running against the hag on the broom.  That should work.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #503 on: November 08, 2016, 03:42:41 am »
@musiclady

Does Trump have a proven track record of being a fascist,or not?

Support for disarmament? Check
Support for govt control of industry/private enterprise? Check
Support for cronyism? Check
Use of a scapegoat underclass? Check

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #504 on: November 08, 2016, 03:42:56 am »
Yup. He;ll be fine. his supporters however will experience what his screwed over business associates have. He will blame them for disloyalty over his loss.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are on the cusps of pulling off the biggest con in the history of the world!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #505 on: November 08, 2016, 03:43:00 am »
You know, all of that is part and parcel of the American Dream.  It's what attracts people, worldwide, to immigrate to America.

@HonestJohn

Being an ILLEGAL ALIEN,NOT an "immigrant" is a part of the American Dream?

Coming here to pump out babies and retire early on welfare,food stamps,and "free" public housing is part of the American Dream?

Passing laws to make Spanish the official languge is a part of the American Dream?

Taking back whole parts of America and returning them to Mexican control while leaving the financing to the American taxpayer is a part of the America Dream?

Is that you,Hillary?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #506 on: November 08, 2016, 03:45:16 am »
And this is a clear example of why the GOP will continue to shrink, growing more radical as their numbers die off.

You don't even know the fundamental premise of America.

@HonestJohn

Ahhh,now you are coming out of the closet and claiming being pro-American is "radical",Honest Juan?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #507 on: November 08, 2016, 03:46:31 am »
There is no box marked 'against' on your ballot for president. You are voting FOR a liberal whether he can win or not. And you berate conservatives that will not abandon their principles AS conservatives, as you have, to do it.

@Norm Lenhart

You are many things,but a conservative is NOT one of them unless you are from Cuba.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #508 on: November 08, 2016, 03:46:36 am »

Good night ladies and gentlemen. I'll leave you now to go watch a documentary about this thread and the zany inhabitants of TBR. It's called "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

Au Revoir

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #509 on: November 08, 2016, 03:46:56 am »
Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are on the cusps of pulling off the biggest con in the history of the world!

Yes, but it's more a case of willing marks lying to themselves than any effort on the Libs part. Scared sheep ran to the wolf for protection from the 70 year old woman that can't walk without assistance.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #510 on: November 08, 2016, 03:47:42 am »
@Norm Lenhart

You are many things,but a conservative is NOT one of them unless you are from Cuba.

Whatever gets you through the night, go with believing that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #511 on: November 08, 2016, 03:47:52 am »
   @Norm Lenhart is not stupid, just argumentative, like you, BUT I think he drinks less.

@corbe

Only proving you are wrong,once again. I don't drink at all.

Offline corbe

« Reply #512 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:02 am »

Quote from: skeeter on Today at 08:45:55 PM

As I do you. Believe it our not, what torqued me off was Norms characterization of people like me as having abandoned my principles, making me a 'bad' conservative.

Its characteristic of this entire election season. We just aren't on the same page.

Most of us here can separate the Wheat from the chaff

Most everyone I know will/has voted for Trump, I treasure and respect their friendship, but others even Family, that has been up Trumps butt since his infamous escalator ride in 2015, that's just a bridge to far, for now, regardless of what happens tomorrow, for me, anyway YMMV.
@skeeter
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 03:50:29 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #513 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:37 am »

They either have short memories,  or are inattentive. 

Yes,  they would have spanked Rubio,  and probably a lot worse than they have been spanking Trump.

Good posting
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #514 on: November 08, 2016, 03:51:46 am »
   @Norm Lenhart is not stupid, just argumentative, like you, BUT I think he drinks less.

Don't drink at all actually, Quit a long time ago. Don't miss it. When I want to get mentally screwed up sans sauce, I come here and read posts from liberals claiming that electing other liberals to forward abortion, gun control, touchback amnesty and sexual abuse are christian conservative values.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #515 on: November 08, 2016, 03:58:15 am »
***Sigh***

The only thing I'm positive of at this point is that regardless of the outcome of the election tomorrow, the only loser will be the American people.

So you are telling me that Ted Cruz will be the winner tomorrow because he is not American? That's some damn exciting news!

Offline corbe

« Reply #516 on: November 08, 2016, 03:59:24 am »
   My Bad boys, @sneakypete and @Norm Lenhart I do profusely apologize, that's the third time tonight, It is me Las, that drink for you.  Thank You.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #517 on: November 08, 2016, 04:00:25 am »

F**k Hillary Clinton.

She belongs in a jail cell.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #518 on: November 08, 2016, 04:01:28 am »
   My Bad boys, @sneakypete and @Norm Lenhart I do profusely apologize, that's the third time tonight, It is me Las, that drink for you.  Thank You.

No apology needed from me. This election, or more aptly, Trumpians, have in fact made me consider reacquiring the grape.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #519 on: November 08, 2016, 04:03:31 am »
He is a pip.

Nah @Wingnut. I had to give pipping up after my stable of whores aged out and they repoed my Eldorado.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #520 on: November 08, 2016, 04:13:56 am »
Nah @Wingnut. I had to give pipping up after my stable of whores aged out and they repoed my Eldorado.

You ate your seed pips.  That's just sad.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #521 on: November 08, 2016, 04:14:57 am »
@jmyrlefuller

You just keep telling yourself that,Jimmy boy,but answer this. Which is worse for America.donating money to her campaign EIGHT YEARS AGO,or "donating" your vote to her tomorrow because you didn't vote against  her? If you HAD voted against her,that would have meant she would have had to  have received TWO more votes to win. One to nullify your vote,and one more to gain a vote.

You people can tell yourselves any kind of lies you need to tell to help you sleep at night,but the truth is it will be YOU who helped install the most evil person that ever ran for president in the history of this country into the WH. A person whose goal for the last 40+ years has been to destroy our way of life and turn America into a fascist police state.

I sleep fine.  I wouldn't if I voted for Trump.  The ONLY argument you trumpers have for electing him is how horrible Hillary is.

You have nothing whatever to say about good things about Trump.  There's probably a reason for that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #522 on: November 08, 2016, 04:16:12 am »
As a conservative, I've voted for the candidate who has come closest to my principles in every election since 1972.

Previously, I believed the only choices were either R or D.  I now no longer believe that.

The reason I don't is that the R candidate doesn't believe in a single value I believe in.  That, for me, makes it impossible for me to vote for him.

This has never happened to me before, since every previous candidate has at least had several issues on which I could support him.

No more.  There is nothing Trump really believes or thinks that any conservative believes or thinks.

Some of you will vote for him because you believe it's a binary choice, and I personally respect that choice.

I just can't make it.

Right now I'm between Castle and McMullin and will make my final choice tomorrow.

America is in a crisis mode now, and I believe making this statement might help salvage it.

And it will keep my conscience clear for the rest of my life.  I will not help a sexual pervert into the WH.  Neither of them.

Me either.  Haven't voted yet but it will be McMullin.  I started filling out my ballot tonight.  Your last sentence about sexual pervert hits the nail on the head.  As much as can't stand Hillary I can't vote for someone who has such bad judgment to do Howard Stern interviews.  To sign his daughter up for naked modeling.  To have his own wife filmed naked on his jet.  To talk about his daughter like a piece of meat.  To praise Putin, Kim jong Un, Hussein and the Chinese government for killing its citizens in Tiananmen Square. 

More bad judgment.  During this campaign cycle Trump said he thought his sister (judge) would make a good Supreme Court Justice choice even though she has ruled in favor of partial birth abortion.   He is also the first Republican candidate to push gay right and transgender bathrooms.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:27:46 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

« Reply #523 on: November 08, 2016, 04:18:45 am »

Found your Eldorado on Craigslist @Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #524 on: November 08, 2016, 04:26:27 am »

Found your Eldorado on Craigslist @Frank Cannon

Maybe now with that great Obamacare, I'll get the overhead low enough to restart the business. The emergency room visits for my "employees" for knife wounds and std's were bleeding me dry so to speak.