Author Topic: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning  (Read 53514 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning
« Reply #425 on: November 08, 2016, 02:07:36 am »
  Now all we need from him is an ungracious, hateful concession speech to seal the image of Trump most Americans have.

I hope so. People need the reality of the man shown as often as possible.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #426 on: November 08, 2016, 02:09:46 am »
I DO understand!  You, and everyone else that has made that painful decision.   :grouphug:

@musiclady
This is what Senator Cruz was talking about when he said "Vote your conscience."  For some, the painful decision is to vote for this schmuck.  (Which reminds me, O/T, we have a guy running for State Senate in the district next to mine, named Frank Schmuck.  His slogan is "That's Right."  He's one of us.)

I intend to stand firmly by my friends who have made that choice reluctantly and without fanfare.  We have to follow our own paths.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #427 on: November 08, 2016, 02:09:47 am »
Trump is well known in the "world" because he's a blowhard self-promoter.  Most successful businessmen are reserved, married to the same woman their entire lives, and don't flaunt their wealth.

Trump is a man child who must constantly be "proving" himself to his dead daddy. 

Most of those men are wealthier than Trump too.   

Thankfully, I won't have to be fighting you on Trump after tomorrow night.  Now all we need from him is an ungracious, hateful concession speech to seal the image of Trump most Americans have.

Trump's fame was and is of questionable merit and origin.  I think it is the reason he won the early primaries.  The media printed every word he said and still he rails against the media.  By this standard, we should have nominated a Karashian.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

« Reply #428 on: November 08, 2016, 02:12:34 am »
Great post.  Hispanics who recently received their citizenship are ideal candidates for conservatism. For the most part they are hardworking (the reports about them doing jobs others aren't willing I find to apply) and very family oriented. They are usually Catholic with many attending services on a regular basis. I have also found them to be extremely patriotic backing their new country almost always over their old country (except in soccer matches  :laugh:). I know many newly minted citizens and everyone I have encountered is extremely grateful for their new citizenship. I have heard many vehemently defend the USA when someone else is trying to trash our country. Studies by Pew and others back up these anecdotes of mine concerning their patriotism.

It is unfortunate that the GOP chose trump and missed an opportunity to make further inroads into this growing voting bloc.

:thumbsup:

HonestJohn

« Reply #429 on: November 08, 2016, 02:18:39 am »

They aren't getting that.    They either don't seem to have thought of it,   or cannot wrap their mind around it.   

This is the last Hurrah.    Voting will be like working a stick in an airplane with the aileron cables shot away.

SSDD.

This was said after the Irish came.  And the Germans.  And the Italians.  And the eastern Europeans.

Of course, if you are going to continually insult them, telling them that their children (borne in the US) are not citizens and if you are going to call them rapists and murderers... then yes, they aren't going to even entertain the notion of voting for your party.

An open hand is welcomed far more than a raised fist.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:23:11 am by HonestJohn »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #430 on: November 08, 2016, 02:18:54 am »
Great post.  Hispanics who recently received their citizenship are ideal candidates for conservatism. For the most part they are hardworking (the reports about them doing jobs others aren't willing I find to apply) and very family oriented. They are usually Catholic with many attending services on a regular basis. I have also found them to be extremely patriotic backing their new country almost always over their old country (except in soccer matches  :laugh:). I know many newly minted citizens and everyone I have encountered is extremely grateful for their new citizenship. I have heard many vehemently defend the USA when someone else is trying to trash our country. Studies by Pew and others back up these anecdotes of mine concerning their patriotism.

It is unfortunate that the GOP chose trump and missed an opportunity to make further inroads into this growing voting bloc.

We are never going to function as a healthy society unless we get rid of this "us-versus-them" mentality that Trump has made the heart of his campaign.

There is no "them."  There is only "us."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #431 on: November 08, 2016, 02:20:25 am »
Trump's fame was and is of questionable merit and origin.  I think it is the reason he won the early primaries.  The media printed every word he said and still he rails against the media.  By this standard, we should have nominated a Karashian.

Thats 2020. Don't get ahead of yourself. The GOP has to justify her first.

Gore/Kardashian 2020

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #432 on: November 08, 2016, 02:21:02 am »
You can bet being a famous household name won him a lot of those primaries, and he built that by being rich and an obnoxious showboat, the exact same way Kim Kardashian did.

I've noticed a trend among a lot of Trump voters—not all, but quite a few―that many of them aren’t so much “low-information voters” as they are “false-information voters―” they’ll believe just about anything they want to believe, true or otherwise.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #433 on: November 08, 2016, 02:22:11 am »
We are never going to function as a healthy society unless we get rid of this "us-versus-them" mentality that Trump has made the heart of his campaign.

You cannot have a healthy anything with 50% of the population at diametric opposition to the other. Trump did not begin that and it will remain as long as people accept their own level of evil as OK.

Online libertybele

« Reply #434 on: November 08, 2016, 02:26:03 am »
Thank you for a good post.  I do not feel the despair and pessimism that is so prevalent here lately.  I think about all the good people I know and have know throughout my life.  I believe in America's goodness and that we will get through this time and have a better future.

Yes as of right now America's goodness still shines through. With a Clinton presidency that will end.  She will tilt the SCOTUS to the left and massive immigration from areas of known terrorists will be like nothing this country has ever seen, our sovereignty and our Republic will come to an abrupt halt.  Our rights under the Constitution will be stripped as her interpretation of the Constitution is a la Clinton under the guise of political correctness. Chances of even a moderate conservative or any candidate with an 'R' after their name will be slim to none. We will be taxed and regulated like we've never experienced before; i.e., we will only be allotted to use some much energy depending on the square footage of our homes and any energy we use over our allotted rate will be heavily fined, not to mention she will totally annihilate what's left of our current health care system.  I fear a Clinton presidency.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #435 on: November 08, 2016, 02:27:54 am »
Got me again.  I'm mad at you but I still LOL at your posts.

He is a pip. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #436 on: November 08, 2016, 02:32:13 am »
Yes as of right now America's goodness still shines through. With a Clinton presidency that will end.

Then people should not have guaranteed her victory by nominating one of her supporters.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #437 on: November 08, 2016, 02:33:20 am »
Again, you're trying to mislead. How many of those New York City real estate developers are global?

My assertion was "one of the biggest and best known real estate developers in the world"

How many people in Istanbul, Panama, Philippines, Mumbai or Uruguay know who Leffert is? But they sure as heck heard of Donald Trump. Trump has built skyscrapers in all those countries, plus many more properties.

I happen to know who the Leffert family is because I live in the city and one of their towers emblazoned with their name is in Queens near my office. Leffert is big only in New York City real estate, as are the rest of those above Mr. Trump on that list.

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

Wait a minute...I thought being a globalist was bad?

So because it's Trump globalism is something you'll defend as a plus?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #438 on: November 08, 2016, 02:38:04 am »
Look who is saying it. A Trump shill.

@Norm Lenhart

*I* am a Trump shill?

You need to report back to the institution for a meds update.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #439 on: November 08, 2016, 02:38:54 am »

As long as we fail to get less than 50% of the legal registered voters to get off their ass and vote we won't truly be a healthy functioning society. 

The sad reality is in any given Presidential election...52-56% of the voters that can vote...don't.

Less than that show up for off year elections.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #440 on: November 08, 2016, 02:41:58 am »
That's what makes no sense.

He voted in the Republican primary, and is a highly intelligent, thoughtful principled man.

What you're accusing him of is just silly.

@musiclady

No,I am merely pointing out he is a blind fool,NOT ANY sort of "principled conservative". Conservatives vote to keep fascist dictators OUT of office.

And him voting for Howdy Doody in the primary doesn't mean squat.  What would mean something would be getting the Clinton's out of the WH forever.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #441 on: November 08, 2016, 02:42:23 am »
@Norm Lenhart

*I* am a Trump shill?

You need to report back to the institution for a meds update.

Well you are shilling for Trump arent you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #442 on: November 08, 2016, 02:48:25 am »
Yeah, like voting for a megalomaniac who will do anything to get his way, including donating to Hillary, is going to stop the supposed collapse of the republic that is coming if a woman weaker than Obama gets in.

@jmyrlefuller

You just keep telling yourself that,Jimmy boy,but answer this. Which is worse for America.donating money to her campaign EIGHT YEARS AGO,or "donating" your vote to her tomorrow because you didn't vote against  her? If you HAD voted against her,that would have meant she would have had to  have received TWO more votes to win. One to nullify your vote,and one more to gain a vote.

You people can tell yourselves any kind of lies you need to tell to help you sleep at night,but the truth is it will be YOU who helped install the most evil person that ever ran for president in the history of this country into the WH. A person whose goal for the last 40+ years has been to destroy our way of life and turn America into a fascist police state.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #443 on: November 08, 2016, 02:49:59 am »
@jmyrlefuller

You just keep telling yourself that,Jimmy boy,but answer this. Which is worse for America.donating money to her campaign EIGHT YEARS AGO,or "donating" your vote to her tomorrow because you didn't vote against  her? If you HAD voted against her,that would have meant she would have had to  have received TWO more votes to win. One to nullify your vote,and one more to gain a vote.

You people can tell yourselves any kind of lies you need to tell to help you sleep at night,but the truth is it will be YOU who helped install the most evil person that ever ran for president in the history of this country into the WH. A person whose goal for the last 40+ years has been to destroy our way of life and turn America into a fascist police state.

As I said. Shilling for Trump.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #444 on: November 08, 2016, 02:50:31 am »
I intend to vote against her. I just won't vote for the other putative dictator whose rule you might prefer. They both stink on ice. I'm thinking I'll vote for someone who doesn't.

@andy58-in-nh

Ahhh,you are going to stamp your little feets and hold your breath until your guy that will probably receive dozens of votes,is president!

Good plan! THAT will show them who is boss!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #445 on: November 08, 2016, 02:51:39 am »
roamer wrote:
"Happy wouldn't occur for me unless a Conservative came out of the blue to win."

Then you're never going to be happy again, because this country is never going to elect a "conservative Republican" again.

The demographics simply aren't there any more.

I don't say that with a smile or smirk.
It's simple reality. Just numbers. You can't argue with numbers.

As the country's Euro demographic declines, the non-Euro demographics that are pouring in will assure that future and make it impossible to reverse.

We could have prevented this.
But we didn't.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves..."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #446 on: November 08, 2016, 02:51:47 am »
There will be more elections.  Maybe like the Dutch do it.  They only put things to vote that really don't matter.  Everything else is decided for them.

@Sanguine

They have elections in Cuba and China,too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #447 on: November 08, 2016, 02:53:36 am »
roamer wrote:
"Happy wouldn't occur for me unless a Conservative came out of the blue to win."

Then you're never going to be happy again, because this country is never going to elect a "conservative Republican" again.

The demographics simply aren't there any more.

I don't say that with a smile or smirk.
It's simple reality. Just numbers. You can't argue with numbers.

As the country's Euro demographic declines, the non-Euro demographics that are pouring in will assure that future and make it impossible to reverse.

We could have prevented this.
But we didn't.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves..."

How many conservatives have we elected in the past 100 years? Not that many.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #448 on: November 08, 2016, 02:54:12 am »
@jmyrlefuller

The ones that helped put Hillary in office are the ones that thought it would be a good idea to support putting Donald Trump at the top of the GOP ticket.

He didn't just support her 2008 campaign...its the large amounts of money spent on other radical Liberals in the ensuing 8 years. It's the unashamed friendship he has with the likes of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and his left of Bernie Sanders policies on trade and his love of Single Payer Healthcare that make people that despise him and see him for the Liberal he really is and that he's no better than Hillary.

Trump by his own words and deeds has proven to only but the truly blind among us he will be as bad for the country as Hillary.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #449 on: November 08, 2016, 02:55:12 am »

How many conservatives have we elected in the past 100 years? Not that many.

Who is to blame for that Doc? The people that voted to elect conservatives or the people that found an extra special excuse not to?