Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 27936 times)

Offline skeeter

Dennis Miller
2 hrs ·

If you weren't mad enough before to get off your ass on Tuesday, certainly you're mad enough now.

IMO this is what the non-hardcore left will takeaway from this latest fiasco - Washington is irredeemably, irreconcilably, irrevocably corrupt.

Anyone who believes Comey said what he said because Hillary actually ISN'T a corrupt above-the-law unindicted felon who typifies what DC has become is clueless. That die has been cast.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:28:53 am by skeeter »

Offline sinkspur

They should, since they 'are' running the whole show.

Predictability and consistency are as important to financial markets as policy.  Trump doesn't offer that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Predictability and consistency are as important to financial markets as policy.  Trump doesn't offer that.

You are right. He is a loose cannon. On the other hand hillary IS predictable and consistent. I predict she will consistently raze this country into oblivion.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Charlespg

I can vouch for exactly what Norm stated.

The Trump militants have indeed threatened to hunt us down with dogs, kill us in various ways for treason and make us 'pay' for our refusal to vote your prince.

It won't matter if we provide you links.  You have already discounted those words as being 'taken out of context' or plain ignored them altogether.
:bsflag: :bsflag:

your delusional
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline skeeter

You are right. He is a loose cannon. On the other hand hillary IS predictable and consistent. I predict she will consistently raze this country into oblivion.
As she and the Wall Street oligarchs go on making bank. They'll be on the last plane out.

Offline sinkspur

As she and the Wall Street oligarchs go on making bank. They'll be on the last plane out.

You own no IRAs or stocks?  How big of an oligarch are you?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I thought they had a big cave already set up? Hardened. So even with an EMP, they can sit in the same room and talk to each other in their iphones.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

You own no IRAs or stocks?  How big of an oligarch are you?

I rolled my 401K into my own business, which is getting squeezed more every year thru taxation. And I'm up for a nice big tax increase after Hillary is sworn in.

Oh, I used to have a decent affordable healthcare plan too. I was dropped after the premiums nearly quadrupled.

Yessir, can hardly wait for January 20th.

Even if I did still have investments in the stock market my gains were penny ante stuff, like most of the middle class. Hardly enough to keep me from wishing the oligarchs would have to live by the same rules you and I do.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:51:15 am by skeeter »

Offline sinkspur

I rolled my 401K into my own business, which is getting squeezed more every year thru taxation. And I'm up for a nice big tax increase after Hillary is sworn in.

Oh, I used to have a decent affordable healthcare plan too. I was dropped after the premiums nearly quadrupled.

Yessir, can hardly wait for January 20th.

Obamacare will have to be fixed, and the GOP will have the leverage, since Hillary can't get anything through without GOP concurrence.   More GOP ideas can now be incorporated if the GOP will just do it. 

Offline Victoria33

This place is infested with NeverTrumpers. 
@aligncare
@mystery-ak

aligncare, you should speak with mystery-ak if you think this place is "infested" with those of us who are not voting for Trump.  An infestation suggests you want the infestation removed.  Perhaps myst could kick all of us off TBR so your group could have it to yourselves. 

However, there is a safe room for avid Trump supporters.  Perhaps you could check out that room and live there instead of here.  You see, there is no safe room for us.  We are left out here in the wild, trying to survive. 

You have a house (room) and we have nothing.  We live in tents with survival gear and search for water/food.  We huddle together when it is cold and fan each other with blades of grass when it is hot.

Alas, we have no other place to go and it appears we may have a president who doesn't care about anyone except himself.  Our future looks dim but we will hold on and hope the future will be brighter for all across the land.  We are hopeful mystery-ak will allow us to remain here.

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @CatherineofAragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart  @catfish1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun  @mystery-ak  @mr potato head @Emjay @XenaLee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe @Gov Bean Counter  @EC  @AbaraXas   @geronl   @roamer_1   @Freya   @Oceander  @corbe  @bigheadfred  @Machiavelli  @mystery-ak

Offline skeeter

Obamacare will have to be fixed, and the GOP will have the leverage, since Hillary can't get anything through without GOP concurrence.   More GOP ideas can now be incorporated if the GOP will just do it.

Right. Like with Obama.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

your delusional

You think what you like.

Words like 'payback'; 'Domestic enemy'; 'we will remember you when the time comes'; 'shoot you for treason'; 'hunt you NeverTrumpers down with dogs', are not idle threats - I don't give a crap that you and yours think they are or if you want to believe they never happened.    They did.  To me.  Directly.

It showcased Trump's mob was full of vengeance-seeking thug bullies scared to death of a frail woman to the Left of Lenin.  Those threats on social media and on boards like TOS are what pushed me from reluctant to NeverTrump.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

@aligncare

It's only 2 days longer. All of our miseries with this campaign season will be over.

And we'll never have to think of Trump ever ever ever ever ever never ever never ever ever never AGAIN!!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The GOP has already fixed everything. Too bad it didn't include us.

Offline sinkspur

Right. Like with Obama.

Obamacare is failing.  Does the GOP let it fail, then pick up the pieces?  Or does it become the party that fixed healthcare so that can be the major achievement in 2018?

Offline sinkspur

@aligncare

It's only 2 days longer. All of our miseries with this campaign season will be over.

And we'll never have to think of Trump ever ever ever ever ever never ever never ever ever never AGAIN!!

Trump still wants to settle scores after the election. Of course, if he's not the president, he can't do much.

tuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  59m59 minutes ago
stuart stevens Retweeted Maggie Haberman
The world is full of bitter losers who wished they could settle the score for their failures. He can work it out over shuffleboard.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Obamacare is failing.  Does the GOP let it fail, then pick up the pieces?  Or does it become the party that fixed healthcare so that can be the major achievement in 2018?

Single payer fix.

Offline dfwgator

I have an idea.  Get the government out of healthcare, period.

HonestJohn

They went through all 600k plus emails already?.....yeah right.

It'd be pretty easy to have a computer run a search program to weed out all emails in that 600,000 that already match what they already have.

That'd reduce the number quite a bit.

Offline Mod2

You think what you like.

Words like 'payback'; 'Domestic enemy'; 'we will remember you when the time comes'; 'shoot you for treason'; 'hunt you NeverTrumpers down with dogs', are not idle threats - I don't give a crap that you and yours think they are or if you want to believe they never happened.

All of these have been deleted from threads in the past 5 weeks by us mods. We have also deleted none creative cursing, direct insults, vendettas, and duplicate threads.

Consider it our gift to those who wish to keep whatever tatters of optimism in the human race they still possess.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Single payer fix.

And that is as Collectivist/Stalinist/Despotic as it gets in a former free republic.

And you watch - the GOP under Trump will push that "solution" as saviors and the imbeciles will applaud like seals - exclaiming how "Conservatism" saved us under Trump.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I understand. But I had heard there were quite a number messages on Weiner's PC that had not yet been turned over and were being read by the FBI for the first time - remember Weiner's file name 'life insurance'... Perhaps that was just another unfounded rumor.

Well - if I were running it, I'd pull the pool of emails with Clinton's address in them. Run a text search with those we already had to eliminate duplicates. Manually read and analyse the residue - uniques and false uniques. You'd not be looking at many. Couple hundred, tops.

Of course, that's just the emails Clinton is directly involved in. Emails between third parties NOT sent to Clinton but talking about her will probably still be hidden away in there and wouldn't be captured by my method. Those will trickle out over the next couple years.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline skeeter

They already had that chance. How can you, at this point, imagine they might do anything about it?

I suspect they'll do what they usually do - feign outrage for bubba flyover country while secretly heaving a sigh of relief as the state steps in to 'save' the system by completely nationalizing it.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:26:03 am by skeeter »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
:bsflag: :bsflag:

your delusional

BS eh?  Delusional? 

All of these have been deleted from threads in the past 5 weeks by us mods. We have also deleted none creative cursing, direct insults, vendettas, and duplicate threads.

Consider it our gift to those who wish to keep whatever tatters of optimism in the human race they still possess.

You remind me of this guy @Charlespg:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Victoria33

I'm an infectious never Trumper.   :silly: