Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 27976 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The Senate is on very shaky ground and I think the GOP losing their majority in the House is going to be a major shock.  The updated projections show Rubio with a weak hold on Florida; I predict he's going to lose and Trump will lose Florida as well. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/senate/

http://www.electionprojection.com/senate-elections.php

Rubio looks secure:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/2016FLSenate.html

Offline Night Hides Not

Spending my precious time speaking to unpleasant people will be my decision as to where, when and with whom.

Pot, meet kettle
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Pot, meet kettle

He does that every time he gets backed into a corner. Same old Alynski, different day.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mike Cernovich
🇺🇸 ‏@Cernovich 2h2 hours ago

FBI afraid of a Clinton win, won't hold her accountable. Voters must. It's on us!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Mike Cernovich
🇺🇸 ‏@Cernovich 2h2 hours ago

FBI afraid of a Clinton win, won't hold her accountable. Voters must. It's on us!

No, it's on THEM to do the job they were elected to do. Not us.

Offline Blizzardnh

You had another poster confirm it. You can spend 2 min googling it if you are interested to see how widespread Trumpist intimidation and threats actually is. But if you pay any attention, you could not have missed it to begin with.

No we arent on the same side. Not if you are voting for a liberal.
No you put it out . Back it up . I don't think Trump is left or right I think he wants to fix this mess.
 We the American people  left and right are being played .  He has nothing to gain by doing this . If i'm wrong  my first I'm sorry is to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No you put it out . Back it up . I don't think Trump is left or right I think he wants to fix this mess.
 We the American people  left and right are being played .  He has nothing to gain by doing this . If i'm wrong  my first I'm sorry is to you.

You have now had TWO people come forward of their own free will to 'back it up'.

Again, if you can show me how to post deleted posts I will be glad to do so.

Offline aligncare

As usual, you duck the issue. So be it. It's your rep to lose.

No, I duck loopy people. If I had to spend my time answering every dumb question some NeverTrumper demands of me, I wouldn't have the time to enjoy the finer things in life.

This place is infested with NeverTrumpers. What's the ratio here you figure? 15 to 1. You got to be nuts if you think I'm going to spend my time engaging with you...uh, misguided, obstinate folks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He's every bit as crooked as Hillary but his corruption is ok because he happens to be the crook you're supporting.

I just want to make sure I understand your position.  Are you saying that Donald Trump is the head of a criminal enterprise engulfing the whole of our federal government from the inside out and the top down?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So I take it you decided to stop "thinking" about voting for Trump. So, do you love this outcome or are you "thinking" about loving this outcome?

He's saying it would be nice if we hold onto both houses of Congress. Stop trolling.

You and the rest of the Trump supporters here need to remember this isn't a Republican site.

It's a Conservative site.

To a true Conservative BOTH candidates stand for everything that goes against conservative values and primcipals. We are disgusted with both candidates equally.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Blizzardnh

Norm do I have to put up Jethro tull.

Offline Hoodat

Mr. Trump will brilliantly use this to focus on what needs to be done. His message will only be reinforced by Comey's cave.

Which message would that be?  The one where he said what a great job Hillary was doing as Secretary of State?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

No, I duck loopy people. If I had to spend my time answering every dumb question some NeverTrumper demands of me, I wouldn't have the time to enjoy the finer things in life.

This place is infested with NeverTrumpers. What's the ratio here you figure? 15 to 1. You got to be nuts if you think I'm going to spend my time engaging with you...uh, misguided, obstinate folks.

Coming from a current Freeper like yourself, I really don't feel a lot of need to consider your opinions on infestation. On the other hand, you'd have first hand knowledge in an insect sort of way.

geronl

It seems like only a few days ago that Trumpers were praising Comey as if he was a Saint sent from God.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I just want to make sure I understand your position.  Are you saying that Donald Trump is the head of a criminal enterprise engulfing the whole of our federal government from the inside out and the top down?

No. Hes not Obama.  That's who you should really be mad at.

Hillary isn't the head of this vast evil empire yet either...except in your head.

Both Hillary and Trump are corrupt and have committed crimes that fall under felony statutes.

To pretend otherwise is stupid.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline Hoodat

This place is infested with NeverTrumpers NeverLiberals. What's the ratio here you figure? 15 to 1. You got to be nuts if you think I'm going to spend my time engaging with you...uh, misguided, obstinate folks.

There, fixed it for you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It seems like only a few days ago that Trumpers were praising Comey as if he was a Saint sent from God.

And hillary and Sinkspur thought Comey was the devil...

A lot can change in the 24 hour news cycle.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Quit the lying and quit the trolling

We are Conservatives. We are NOT never Trumpers or pro Hillary.

Offline Charlespg

Exactly the set up I predicted it was.

Democrats are already declaring that Clinton has been investigated several times and found to be completely innocent.

Some here asked why Comey would say anything if there was nothing there. Well now you know.
I'd take Trump or Nixon over these pigs anyday
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Kadzik Kadzik
He's our man

This is hilarious. Comey thinks it will take weeks if not months to look at these emails. Now--BOOM!  If anything it makes the FBI worse that before.

Makes me wonder more about Cycurity.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26304

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
                  CC: robbymook@gmail.com
               Date: 2015-03-25 15:15
               Subject: Re: Cycurity - meeting

Happy to take these meetings if helpful. I trust they will be in the United
States...

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fyi.
> adeocampo@saban.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','adeocampo@saban.com');>>
> *Subject:* *FW: Cycurity - meeting*
>
>
>
> I’m in Israel where I have met with various high tech co’s that have
> developed some incredible technologies that can be of great help to an
> eventual campaign.
>
> There are two that have the greatest  potential.
>
> One of them is summarized in one slide that just says what they do at 50k
> feet.The other one will come at you soon.
>
> I would strongly recommend that whoever will be in charge of all of our
> online efforts meets with them for an hour and explores the opportunity.
>
> I have no horse in this race other than to support our cause.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ConstitutionRose

And now Clinton and the democrats will proudly declare that Clinton has been investigated X many times and found completely innocent of wrongdoing.....just as I predicted.

Yep.  I bookmarked that prediction. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.