Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 28026 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

You're kidding right?  There is no way you can seriously mean that.
Kitty cat believes only what Trump Tower tells it to believe.

Offline Norm Lenhart

didn't like that its horse $&it

No it's the truth. Deal with it or don't. Either way, it's the truth.

Offline sinkspur

Mr. Trump will brilliantly use this to focus on what needs to be done. His message will only be reinforced by Comey's cave.

Yeah.  I look for him to go off Trumpian as it sinks in that this announcement sunk him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

When you have the DOJ interfering with an FBI investigation of Clinton and a DOJ that is corrupt, this outcome is expected.  Clinton will never be held responsible or accountable.  I stand by my prediction that the GOP will lose the White House, the Senate and the House.

Not a chance the GOP loses the House and likely won't lose the Senate, although it could.

But Trump will lose, by 5 points.

Offline Blizzardnh

No it's the truth. Deal with it or don't. Either way, it's the truth.
links? please. with sugar on top.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Not a chance the GOP loses the House and likely won't lose the Senate, although it could.

I'd love this outcome.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Murray ‏@mmurraypolitics 51s52 seconds ago

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) isn't buying today's Comey news: "This was rushed work, which the FBI has clearly botched."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Wow. The anouncement of Comey's letter sure has invigorated a lot of folks around here.

Does anyone else find that just a tad curious for a republican/conservative forum?

Offline Norm Lenhart

links? please. with sugar on top.

How am I supposed to post you a link to posts that were pulled?

Offline aligncare

I'd love this outcome.

So I take it you decided to stop "thinking" about voting for Trump. So, do you love this outcome or are you "thinking" about loving this outcome?

Offline sinkspur

Mark Murray ‏@mmurraypolitics 51s52 seconds ago

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) isn't buying today's Comey news: "This was rushed work, which the FBI has clearly botched."

This is hilarious. 

Comey was a hero ten days ago.  Now he's back in the dog house with the Republicans.

I think he's a political animal and made a huge mistake "reopening" this investigation and I've said so to my chagrin many times here.

So, he proves that's exactly what he is with this announcement today.  Obama should fire him before the end of the year.  He had no business injecting the FBI into this process two weeks before a general election.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wow. The anouncement of Comey's letter sure has invigorated a lot of folks around here.

Does anyone else find that just a tad curious for a republican/conservative forum?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

So I take it you decided to stop "thinking" about voting for Trump. So, do you love this outcome or are you "thinking" about loving this outcome?

You still thinking about your answer for the other thread you keep avoiding?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Me voting for Trump is a statement more of anything else, living in Massachusetts. I think Trump is a terrible candidate and have never stopped thinking that.

Keeping the Senate and House are more important at this point.

I don't live in a swing state so don't worry about me. I will have no affect on this election.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich 24m24 minutes ago

Blame DOJ, not the FBI. FBI can't do jack without prosecutors/Grand Jury handing down indictments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Spending my precious time speaking to unpleasant people will be my decision as to where, when and with whom.

Offline montanajoe

As expected they are taking the news over at TOS  gracefully.....

To: FreeReign
“And if they steal the election with voter fraud, then what? Who will prosecute them?”

As long as Clinton won, there was never going to be prosecution. There can never be a prosecution against your rulers...you and I live in a dictatorship. They will write it all off as a witch hunt just like they did in the first Clinton administration.

If you want your country back and your republic form of government, it will require bullets. That’s the only way.

Fun, I get to live the last third of my life as an enemy of the state.

281 posted on 11/6/2016, 2:23:23 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (Choose wisely America. Your lives depend on it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 245 | View Replies]

Offline Blizzardnh

How am I supposed to post you a link to posts that were pulled?
If it so wide spread there must be info somewhere. if not don't state it as fact.
Were on the same side norm .

Offline Norm Lenhart

Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich 24m24 minutes ago

Blame DOJ, not the FBI. FBI can't do jack without prosecutors/Grand Jury handing down indictments

You know, there is no downside to electing leftist Republicans who confirm Barry's picks. None at all. It's a lesser evil with no consequences.

Really.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I think he's a political animal and made a huge mistake "reopening" this investigation and I've said so to my chagrin many times here.

I don't think so. I think he played this perfectly. He fed the Trumper fantasy that Clinton would be going to jail at any moment. At the same time he set up the narrative that Clinton had been investigated once again and found to be innocent.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If it so wide spread there must be info somewhere. if not don't state it as fact.

You had another poster confirm it. You can spend 2 min googling it if you are interested to see how widespread Trumpist intimidation and threats actually is. But if you pay any attention, you could not have missed it to begin with.

No we arent on the same side. Not if you are voting for a liberal.

Offline libertybele

The Senate is on very shaky ground and I think the GOP losing their majority in the House is going to be a major shock.  The updated projections show Rubio with a weak hold on Florida; I predict he's going to lose and Trump will lose Florida as well. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/senate/

http://www.electionprojection.com/senate-elections.php
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Reports are saying there's a BIG battle going on ... hopefully a few FBI agents will step up to the microphones as whistleblowers.

What reports?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

But if threads have been pulled that will back up what he said.

Or if the mods deleted the offensive language used in the posts...

I've seen the implied threats here and I'll name names...Longmire for one...RIV and Mech are a couple of others that have been more subtle but their message has been crystal clear.

jpsb was another.

The other usual suspects of the Trumkins have at one time or another since I've been here said there would be retribution for the people that didn't vote for Trump...when they haven't outright called us traitors.

Maybe you ignored those threads or maybe they were pulled before you saw them.  But the overt and implied threats have been made.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Spending my precious time speaking to unpleasant people will be my decision as to where, when and with whom.

As usual, you duck the issue. So be it. It's your rep to lose.