Author Topic: James White: Please, THINK before you tell me I MUST vote for DJT  (Read 1280 times)

RAT Patrol

James White:  Please, THINK before you tell me I MUST vote for DJT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUUxQtTBuYU

Online DB

Re: James White: Please, THINK before you tell me I MUST vote for DJT
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 06:04:31 am »
I don't know who James White is, but I essentially agree.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 06:20:08 am »
Sums my views up perfectly!

Thanks for sharing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 04:21:38 pm »
YES Please think.

Which is more danger to the future of the USA. A crude, lewd bombastic President who clearly loves the USA and would face a rabidly hostile press and suspicious Congress/Judiciary or a corrupt, lawless bribe-able President who clearly loves only her own ego and would have a slavishly adoring Press and a lap dog Congress/Judiciary?

Put the ego and rhetorical posturing of the last year aside and THINK. Republics start to die when the Politcal Elite can get away with discarding the rule of law. On Tuesday, you get ONE LAST CHANCE to bring the Clinton to account for their 4 decade history of corruption and lawlessness

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 07:21:40 pm »
I say Trump is the greater short (and long) term danger to Constitutional Conservatism and the country at large.

The Mao Pantsuit is a universally understood enemy.

But I have not received death threats and intimidation for refusing to vote for her.  I have from Trump's militants - who have more in common with Fascist thugs of Europe in the 20s and 30s than from anything American. 

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Longmire

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 09:28:23 pm »
I say Trump is the greater short (and long) term danger to Constitutional Conservatism and the country at large.

The Mao Pantsuit is a universally understood enemy.

But I have not received death threats and intimidation for refusing to vote for her.  I have from Trump's militants - who have more in common with Fascist thugs of Europe in the 20s and 30s than from anything American.

Hidden Hillary supporter chimes in... :pondering:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 10:21:39 pm »
Hidden Hillary supporter chimes in... :pondering:

Except I'm voting for Castle and not Hillary - so your attempted slander falls false.

Which is all you people got: Death threats, intimidation and slander for belief in the false.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 10:36:31 pm »
*redacted*
Copy, paste, repeat.

Copy, paste, repeat.

Copy, paste, repeat.

Spamming the board does not make your argument any more valid.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:37:02 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024