Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..  (Read 55545 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..
« Reply #576 on: October 30, 2016, 02:12:47 am »
Hillary sent 'marked classified' info to nonsecure Abedin account
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-sent-marked-classified-info-to-nonsecure-abedin-account/#ewmhEumKUZt8XecY.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #577 on: October 30, 2016, 02:18:24 am »
Oh, sure, FUBAR, I still have some respect for what the FBI does.

Former FBI Agent on Reopened Criminal Investigation: ‘Agency Would be Remiss in not Moving Forward’

The FBI routinely reopens criminal investigation when it discovers significant new evidence, says Nancy Savage, a former FBI agent who is now executive director of the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI.

That’s pretty much SOP — I’ve done it myself many a time — if you develop new information,” she told Breitbart News from her office in Dumfries, Va. “There’s no double jeopardy issue for someone who hasn’t been charged,” said Savage, who retired from the FBI after 35 years in the agency.

If you develop further evidence of a crime as such, and it is relevant to the charges, you have to open the case so you can start investigating again, and that’s obviously what’s happened … it would be a requirement to do so … [and] if this other information is presented to you, the agency would be remiss in not moving forward

In a letter to Congress on Friday, FBI director James Comey said the FBI has learned about the existence of more emails linked to the FBI’s investigation of the Hillary Clinton’s home-built email network. “I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed by on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,” Comey said.

Media reports on Friday say the investigation has been reopened following the discovering of incriminating emails on phones used by her top aide, Huma Abedin and by Abedin’s husband, former Rep. Anthony Weiner.

Read More At: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/former-fbi-agent-email-investigation/

Offline TomSea

« Reply #578 on: October 30, 2016, 02:22:15 am »
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Mutiny Reopened Clinton Investigation…

Upcoming leaks pertaining to Hillary Clinton have forced the hand of the FBI into re-opening their investigation into the crooked candidate.

Sources speaking with Infowars say an internal struggle at the FBI has reached a boiling point following FBI Director James Comey’s original decision not to pursue criminal charges.

Comey cited “recent developments” for the bureau’s decision Friday in a letter to lawmakers.

“In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton’s personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony,” Comey wrote.

More: http://megynkelly.org/191817/exclusive-fbi-mutiny-reopened-clinton-investigation/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #579 on: October 30, 2016, 02:24:47 am »

I, for one, believe there are a host of agents dedicated to their purpose. And there are a large number of Americans that DO believe they have a skin in this election.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #580 on: October 30, 2016, 02:25:46 am »
I, for one, believe there are a host of agents dedicated to their purpose. And there are a large number of Americans that DO believe they have a skin in this election.

Posts here seem to provide evidence for that.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #581 on: October 30, 2016, 02:26:54 am »
Hillary sent 'marked classified' info to nonsecure Abedin account
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-sent-marked-classified-info-to-nonsecure-abedin-account/#ewmhEumKUZt8XecY.99

Exactly. The law is probably clear and simple.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #582 on: October 30, 2016, 02:28:45 am »
Look - every FBI statement from here out will have some misdirection and ambiguity to it.  Some will appear contradictory to previous statements.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #583 on: October 30, 2016, 02:28:46 am »
There's wildly conflicting information about what the FBI has actually found in the renewed Clinton email probe
http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-comey-clinton-email-new-information-2016-10
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #584 on: October 30, 2016, 02:32:47 am »

I hate explaining myself...I used the term FUBAR to mean that this whole election is like none we have ever seen..nothing more........I will regain my respect when we have a new DOJ and FBI head to clean out both departments
Support the USO

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #585 on: October 30, 2016, 02:45:26 am »
You guys are speaking a foreign language.  I don't know what FUBAR is.

"Fouled" up beyond all recognition. Military jargon. They don't generally use "foul".
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #586 on: October 30, 2016, 02:50:23 am »
OK thank you.  I kind of thought the FU might be that.  But you never know.

LOL..sorry....I have heard that all my life coming from a military family and marrying into one..I just assumed everyone knows what it means....it's commonly used in the military as you can guess..lol
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #587 on: October 30, 2016, 02:56:17 am »
LOL..sorry....I have heard that all my life coming from a military family and marrying into one..I just assumed everyone knows what it means....it's commonly used in the military as you can guess..lol

And then there is the MFUTU==More==Than Usual

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #588 on: October 30, 2016, 03:05:13 am »
@mystery-ak

I learned that long ago being married to an ex-Marine except there is no ex-Marine - once a Marine always a Marine.

Offline TomSea

Offline TomSea

« Reply #590 on: October 30, 2016, 03:18:14 am »
Huma could have been a perfect spy with this set up; it's not just making her a scapegoat, she was well positioned to do such.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #591 on: October 30, 2016, 03:28:50 am »
Law enforcement agencies share information, I mean, that is Captain Obvious speaking but so it goes.

HonestJohn

« Reply #592 on: October 30, 2016, 03:34:35 am »
You guys are speaking a foreign language.  I don't know what FUBAR is.

Fu***d
Up
Beyond
All
Recognition

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #593 on: October 30, 2016, 04:09:54 am »

A husband or wife can not be compelled to testify against the other?   

@Wingnut

And there ya have it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #594 on: October 30, 2016, 04:15:18 am »
When it comes to classified they don't have to show intent to get a conviction.   Unless you're a clinton.

@driftdiver

I was a career NCO in the Army and had a Top Secret clearance. "Intent" wasn't even a word you heard. Nobody gave a damn what your "intent" was,they cared about your being careless or purposely disclosing classified information. Either way,you got  hammered. Everybody knew that you couldn't call a "Opps! My bad! moment" and not expect a brick wall coming down on you going in and acted accordingly. You would be prosecuted for what you DID,regardless of the circumstances. Both lives and sometimes National Security were involved.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #595 on: October 30, 2016, 04:18:53 am »
Does the article say they didn't have the search warrant because the Justice Department didn't authorize it?  Seems so. That almost sounds like obstruction.

@TomSea

The problem with that is who is going to charge the alleged Justice Dept with criminal obstruction?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #596 on: October 30, 2016, 04:25:55 am »

@bigheadfred

I agree. You would have to search long and hard to find a group of more dedicated men and women than the typical FBI field agent. These guys are "wear red and march in a straight line people who have dedicated their lives to enforcing and obeying laws.

The Feeb bosses are all political appointees and as crooked as crooked gets,but not the career agents.

The only ones I can think of that match that level of dedication is the Secret Service people. Some of them have to live with the political scum they are sworn to protect,and keep silent about all the criminal acts they witness because they can't do their jobs if they are judgemental. I wouldn't take that job for a million bucks a year.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #597 on: October 30, 2016, 10:34:04 am »
@driftdiver

I was a career NCO in the Army and had a Top Secret clearance. "Intent" wasn't even a word you heard. Nobody gave a damn what your "intent" was,they cared about your being careless or purposely disclosing classified information. Either way,you got  hammered. Everybody knew that you couldn't call a "Opps! My bad! moment" and not expect a brick wall coming down on you going in and acted accordingly. You would be prosecuted for what you DID,regardless of the circumstances. Both lives and sometimes National Security were involved.

@sneakypete

I was 10 years air force and had above TS.  Had my rights read to me 3 times for mistakes other people made.  Saw numerous people get charged for a fraction of what these folks were doing.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #598 on: October 30, 2016, 10:38:52 am »
@bigheadfred

I agree. You would have to search long and hard to find a group of more dedicated men and women than the typical FBI field agent. These guys are "wear red and march in a straight line people who have dedicated their lives to enforcing and obeying laws.

The Feeb bosses are all political appointees and as crooked as crooked gets,but not the career agents.

The only ones I can think of that match that level of dedication is the Secret Service people. Some of them have to live with the political scum they are sworn to protect,and keep silent about all the criminal acts they witness because they can't do their jobs if they are judgemental. I wouldn't take that job for a million bucks a year.

@sneakypete @bigheadfred
I'd like to believe that considering how much power they wield.   Then I think of agents like Lon Horuchi (the guy who shot weavers unarmed wife) and also who shot unarmed women and men running out of the burning building.  Those who pumped tear gas in such quantities that it asphyxiated the people inside.

They may start out dedicated but the FBI is a political arm of the White House and has been for a long time.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #599 on: October 30, 2016, 12:16:12 pm »
@sneakypete @bigheadfred
I'd like to believe that considering how much power they wield.   Then I think of agents like Lon Horuchi (the guy who shot weavers unarmed wife) and also who shot unarmed women and men running out of the burning building.  Those who pumped tear gas in such quantities that it asphyxiated the people inside.

They may start out dedicated but the FBI is a political arm of the White House and has been for a long time.

I would say that every law enforcement agency in this country is a political arm to some degree including every police department right down to the smallest one. Get on the bad side of a local police chief or sherrif and see what happens to you. The Lavoy Finicum case has me screaming "murdering JBTs". So even being a political arm of the WH there are two political sides (basiclly). And one of those sides opposes hillary.  It is completely unfair (IMO) to categorize the entire FBI as gone "bad". The rule of law isn't entirely dead or we wouldn't even be discussing this. It would have never come out.