Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..  (Read 55548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..
« Reply #525 on: October 29, 2016, 10:30:47 pm »
Comey's really just covering his ass.   He closed the FBI's investigation into the e-mail server within the last few months,  on the basis of evidence requested and received from those being investigated, not seized.   In the Weiner investigation,  a computer was actually seized,  for evidence regarding an unrelated investigation.   Lo and behold, the perp's computer was shared with his spouse,  Hillary Clinton's closest aide.   And it's littered with forwarded e-mails,  and attachments,  that Huma, it appears,  wanted to able to print out from home.   Oops, Huma.

Comey must have been shitting bricks.   His subpoena didn't allow him to look at Huma's forwarded e-mail,  just her husband's dickshots.   He knew he had to get a new subpoena to check to see whether the "thousands" of forwarded Huma e-mails were new,  unknown classified stuff.   They most likely aren't - they may well be the same e-mails turned over before to the FBI.   But Comey can't be sure until he has the legal authority to check,  and to get that authority he has to re-open the investigation.

And he knows this less than two weeks before the election.   Shitting bricks,  he knows he can't just shut up and be discovered as knowing the Huma e-mails were out there and concealing the news until Hillary was safely elected - he'll be crucified by Congress.  So he decided to cover his ass by telling Congress, with the vaguest of explanations, that he may reopen the investigation.  And now Hillary's shitting bricks,  because the election's in a fortnight and she's boxing at shadows. 

Gonna sit back and open the bag o' popcorn.   :pop41:  It'll go good with a dram of Ardbeg.

That pretty much sums it up...lol

Pundits still insist they came across info that is *big* to this investigation...and insist ifthey were duplicates Comey would not have sidestepped Lynch.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #526 on: October 29, 2016, 10:32:09 pm »
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45790

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!

under the bus888

Poor Huma will be the scapegoat in all this although I am sure she was just following orders. If you are going to be a *friend* of any of the Clintons make sure you have an attorney on retainer.

Modern candidates have their closest advisers and staff sign Non Disclosure Agreements.

Clinton has them sign a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) letter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2016, 10:32:56 pm »
Modern candidates have their closest advisers and staff sign Non Disclosure Agreements.

Clinton has them sign a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) letter.

:silly:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Wingnut

Offline r9etb

« Reply #529 on: October 29, 2016, 10:34:13 pm »
Everything about this development is extraordinary.  This is not a typical "let it blow over" episode.  I especially believe Comey had no choice to re-open this.  The pressure on him had to be unreal.  And scapegoat?  Hell, she may turn State's witness.

Yet, it might become Ho-Hum as many believe.

caption: Image surfaces of Huma Abedin crying on plane as Clinton Campaign finds out the FBI has re-opened the email investigation.

In this picture: Huma's crying and Hillary is sizing her up to see if she'll fit under the bus.

Seriously: that picture says it all.  You don't piss off the godfather godmother.  Ever.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:35:18 pm by r9etb »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #530 on: October 29, 2016, 10:41:00 pm »

caption: Image surfaces of Huma Abedin crying on plane as Clinton Campaign finds out the FBI has re-opened the email investigation.

In this picture: Huma's crying and Hillary is sizing her up to see if she'll fit under the bus.

Seriously: that picture says it all.  You don't piss off the godfather godmother.  Ever.

I was just going to post this pic..Hillary looks pissed....Huma had to leave the plane..wonder how she got home..lol
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #531 on: October 29, 2016, 10:50:07 pm »
I was just going to post this pic..Hillary looks pissed....Huma had to leave the plane..wonder how she got home..lol

duh

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline r9etb

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #533 on: October 29, 2016, 11:01:47 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/dc-attorney-fbi-never-destroyed-laptops-of-clinton-aides/
DC Attorney: FBI Never Destroyed Laptops Of Clinton Aides

FBI Director James Comey announced Friday that emails relating to the closed investigation into Clinton’s private email server were found on a computer belonging to Anthony Weiner, former New York congressman and estranged husband of a Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

@mystery-ak

Something tells me those divorce proceedings just came to a sudden screeching halt.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline r9etb

« Reply #534 on: October 29, 2016, 11:06:08 pm »
@mystery-ak

Something tells me those divorce proceedings just came to a sudden screeching halt.

I couldn't explain why, but I can't help feeling a little bit sorry for Huma Abedin.  She's crooked, a Hillary enabler, and all that... but I feel sorry for her. 

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #535 on: October 29, 2016, 11:09:36 pm »
Levin, the ultimate pretzel.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #536 on: October 29, 2016, 11:10:45 pm »
I couldn't explain why, but I can't help feeling a little bit sorry for Huma Abedin.  She's crooked, a Hillary enabler, and all that... but I feel sorry for her.

In a way I do to...people always get caught up in the Clinton Crime Syndicate..and then get thrown to the wolves.
Support the USO

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #537 on: October 29, 2016, 11:14:24 pm »

"I know it was you. You broke my heart. You broke my heart."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #538 on: October 29, 2016, 11:16:27 pm »
@mystery-ak

I have been thinking the same thing.
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #539 on: October 29, 2016, 11:57:13 pm »
In a way I do to...people always get caught up in the Clinton Crime Syndicate..and then get thrown to the wolves.

@mystery-ak

Don't feel sorry for her. Feel sorry for all the people SHE threw under the bus to get and remain where she was before being booted off the plane.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #540 on: October 30, 2016, 12:02:27 am »
@mystery-ak

Don't feel sorry for her. Feel sorry for all the people SHE threw under the bus to get and remain where she was before being booted off the plane.
I feel absolutely nothing but contempt for all of the major players in the Clinton crime syndicate.

And I will bat not even an eyelash when Hillary pops a vein from stress and shuffles off this mortal coil. The world will be a much better place.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #541 on: October 30, 2016, 12:08:09 am »
@mystery-ak

I'm with you on this one.

She chose her path and she'll have to deal with the consequences of it.

I have no doubt that she's as evil as her pal Hillary and her "husband" Anthony.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

« Reply #542 on: October 30, 2016, 12:18:40 am »
@mystery-ak

I have been thinking the same thing.

A husband or wife can not be compelled to testify against the other?   

Offline r9etb

« Reply #543 on: October 30, 2016, 12:33:01 am »
I'm with you on this one.

She chose her path and she'll have to deal with the consequences of it.

I have no doubt that she's as evil as her pal Hillary and her "husband" Anthony.

All that may be so.  Nevertheless, and for reasons I cannot explain, I do feel sorry for her. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #544 on: October 30, 2016, 12:36:51 am »
Which is why Comey reopened the investigation?  I seriously doubt that.  There's something different about the e-mails that makes them "pertinent," which already-evaluated duplicates wouldn't do.

Comey's letter and his internal FBI one show that he is extremely unsure about the new information.

HonestJohn

« Reply #545 on: October 30, 2016, 12:38:32 am »
They were throwing that version around last night but pundits today argue if they were duplicates why did Comey do this...it would be old news..they argued the Feds found something big and they brought it to Comey and demanded he address this..kind of a blackmail type situation..that's why he disregarded Lynch and sent the letters to Congress....more speculation of course

You're reading into the information.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #546 on: October 30, 2016, 12:38:35 am »
Comey's letter and his internal FBI one show that he is extremely unsure about the new information.

Whatever.  You're sure that nothing will come of this, and maybe you're right.

But you're also so sure, that you're not open to discussion, and that's too bad.

Oceander

« Reply #547 on: October 30, 2016, 12:41:31 am »
I don't have an ounce of pity for Abedin (or Weiner).  She made her bed knowing full well what went into it and now she can damned well lie down in it.  She is just as crooked as is Clinton and just as deserving of getting her comeuppance. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #548 on: October 30, 2016, 12:41:46 am »
Whatever.  You're sure that nothing will come of this, and maybe you're right.

But you're also so sure, that you're not open to discussion, and that's too bad.

No.  Until I get more information on this, I'm not rushing to judge.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #549 on: October 30, 2016, 12:46:48 am »
So there was "no intent" on Hillary's part, but if ONE classified e-mail from her private server made it to this laptop how would that not be a major penalty against the whole damn bunch? It does matter if it is a classified duplicate. The e-mails talk about how Chaffetz or Gowdy weren't looking at the "classified" e-mail. Maybe now they can.

PS: In all this talk since last night NOT ONE OF YOU has helped me a bit with my color scheme. Thanks   a   whole    bunch.

When it comes to classified they don't have to show intent to get a conviction.   Unless you're a clinton.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.