Author Topic: Road to 270: CNN's latest electoral college map  (Read 757 times)

Wingnut

Road to 270: CNN's latest electoral college map
« on: October 20, 2016, 07:12:46 am »
WashingtonDonald Trump is in his weakest political position of the entire presidential campaign.

Recent national polls show Hillary Clinton's margin over Trump to be in the high single digits -- that's blowout territory in recent presidential campaign history.
And it doesn't look much better for him in some several key battleground states. Our latest snapshot of the current state of play in the battle for 270 electoral votes is one that is moving significantly toward Clinton.

What's changed?
-- Arizona (11) moves from from "lean Republican" to "battleground"
-- Utah (6) moves from "solid Republican" to "battleground"
-- Florida (29) moves from "battleground" to "lean Democrat"
-- Nevada (6) moves from "battleground" to "lean Democrat"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-5-october/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Road to 270: CNN's latest electoral college map
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 09:48:57 am »
Nigel Farage pointed out on the day of the Brexit vote, the remain in the EU voters per polling were leading by 10 points over the Break from the EU voters.

There may be a lot of Brexit type voters that don't show up in polls for Trump.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 10:00:48 am »
Nigel Farage pointed out on the day of the Brexit vote, the remain in the EU voters per polling were leading by 10 points over the Break from the EU voters.

You're in denial bro. My advice: start drinking heavily. Dont' stop until after the election.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 10:24:04 am »

And there may be none at all.  In fact, there may be people included who will end up not voting because they finally go over their tolerance level for bullshit. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 11:05:14 am »
I think you're going to see a lot of voters staying home. Hillary and Donny are two of the most unpopular candidates in history.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.