Author Topic: Tammy Bruce: I Prefer to Be Offended By Trump On Occassion Than To Be Left For Dead By Hillary  (Read 8333 times)

Offline sinkspur

Carson would have had all the Republicans and half the Democrats voting for him.   His most major shortcoming was the fact that he was just too nice.  He needed a little bit of that Donald Trump nastiness to make him a better competitor.   

But yeah,  had he won the Nomination he would have probably walked away with it.

If it was possible to be more ignorant on policy than Trump, Carson managed to do it. 

He convinced America that this whole brain surgery thing is not that hard.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

Rubio would be up 20 at this point. It would be a runaway. Of those that actually had a chance at winning the nomination, Rubio was far away the most "electable" for whatever that means.

Rubio had a positive message, unlike most of the other candidates.  His life was that of the American Dream, of immigrants coming to America to make a better life.  That he then built on that to run for the most powerful office in the world.

That message was classic Reagan.  And the Democrats recognized that immediately, fearing him as the Republican "Obama", capable of rallying the undecideds in the GOP's favor.

Whereas the GOP hated him for it.  'Cause, you know, he actually tried to solve a national problem... like immigration.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Going, going, going, it's Over the fence and Outta Here!

And the TBR Realists win the 7th game of the series bringing in 4 runs in the bottom of the ninth.
So, why did he wait until a year and a day later?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Other than Pataki, and Gilmore everyone else could have beaten her; Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Walker, Fiorina, Jindal, Perry, Carson, Bush, Graham, Kasich, Santorum ...even the Huckster and Christie!

Absolutely.  It would not have been close.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

Thats clearly bullshit since your chosen candidate is pushing touchback amnesty.

Say the person whose hatred of Trump is so great that he has not the slightest idea of what this election is about nor the issues driving this election.

Trump on immigration

1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall.

2. End catch-and-release. Under a Trump administration, anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country.

3. Move criminal aliens out day one, in joint operations with local, state, and federal law enforcement. We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly, non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets.

4. End sanctuary cities.

5. Immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties. All immigration laws will be enforced - we will triple the number of ICE agents. Anyone who enters the U.S. illegally is subject to deportation. That is what it means to have laws and to have a country.

6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place.

7. Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.

8. Ensure that a biometric entry-exit visa tracking system is fully implemented at all land, air, and sea ports.

9. Turn off the jobs and benefits magnet. Many immigrants come to the U.S. illegally in search of jobs, even though federal law prohibits the employment of illegal immigrants.

10. Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms.

Hillary on immigration

We need comprehensive immigration reform with a path to full and equal citizenship. If Congress won't act, I'll defend President Obama’s executive actions—and I'll go even further to keep families together. I'll end family detention, close private immigrant detention centers, and help more eligible people become naturalized.

Hillary also will increase importation of Islamic "refugees" by at least 550%

I'd tell you @Norm Lenhart to educate yourself on the issues but I know you are emotionally incapable of doing so.

Offline jpsb

This is from another thread but I think it works here too

Some people just don't get it. The Marxist fascist globalists have been trying to destroy the USA since HW Bush announced a New World Order (NWO). Our ruling classes, the political elites, big media, big corporations and big banking are all fine on with creating a  NWO since it is they that will benefit from creating a new society that locks them into a position of wealth and power.  Mexico is a good example of the type of society the NWO fascists wish to build.

Those of us that have clue refer to the politicians, lobbyists, media and consultants helping the elites to achieve a NWO as the uniparty. Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever lost it's meaning in the mid 90's. Every president since Reagan has been a member of the uniparty and has advanced the goal subverting the USA it's constitution and it's people to the will of a global ruling oligarchy. We are one election away from being absorbed. Hillary will finish the job of defeating the USA, nullifying our constitution and dooming ordinary Americans to subservience to a ruling elite that hates uppity middle/working class Americans.

Now when you take a close look at each and every serious GOP candidate for president there were only two that stood firmly with the middle/working class Americans and against the ruling elites and their uniparty servants. Donald Trump and Ben Carson. Jeb Bush was uniparty, John Kasick was uniparty, Scot Walker was uniparty, Carly was uniparty, etc, etc, etc. It was hard to get a read on Ted Cruz since his actions rarely matched his words. His resume was uniparty and he was acceptable to the uniparty so I and most other GOP primary voters concluded he was uniparty.  That left only one candidate that might be able save the USA from the fascist globalist elites. Donald Trump.

If your goal is to preserve the American Republic why in the hell would you elect a president that is down with the uniparty? That wants to integrate the USA into a global political system that nullifies our constitution. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Your statement "You had one job---to nominate a decent candidate who could beat Clinton." is flat out wrong.

We have one job and that is to keep America a constitutional republic and only chance we have of doing that is to elect Trump, elect anyone else running this cycle, GOP or Democrat and you lose the republic.

The key issues that tells you who is a globalist and who is not are immigration, trade  and border security. Only one candidate got all three right from the get go. Trump (well Carson too). So no the job was not to put another R in the White House like HW Bush, W Bush, J McCain or M Romney the job was to halt the progressive agenda and the only R that would even attempt to do that is Trump.  Try reading Pat Bucanen, he's been right on the issue of globalism for a long time.

@DiogenesLamp
@FS7
@Oceander
@jmyrlefuller
@sinkspur
@HonestJohn
@Emjay
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:04:50 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

We get it.  Hillary is also unfit.  That does not make Trump fit.

I see you did not brother to read what I wrote, well I hope others do take the time to read it.

HAPPY2BME

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'd tell you @Norm Lenhart to educate yourself on the issues but I know you are emotionally incapable of doing so.

Bingo! There it is folks. The classic SJW leftist line. "Educate yourself". Dead giveaway the speaker is a leftist.

Offline jpsb

Bingo! There it is folks. The classic SJW leftist line. "Educate yourself". Dead giveaway the speaker is a leftist.

Do you ever say anything of substance? And since when is getting an education a bad thing?

Oceander

This is from another thread but I think it works here too

Some people just don't get it. The Marxist fascist globalists have been trying to destroy the USA since HW Bush announced a New World Order (NWO). Our ruling classes, the political elites, big media, big corporations and big banking are all fine on with creating a  NWO since it is they that will benefit from creating a new society that locks them into a position of wealth and power.  Mexico is a good example of the type of society the NWO fascists wish to build.

Those of us that have clue refer to the politicians, lobbyists, media and consultants helping the elites to achieve a NWO as the uniparty. Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever lost it's meaning in the mid 90's. Every president since Reagan has been a member of the uniparty and has advanced the goal subverting the USA it's constitution and it's people to the will of a global ruling oligarchy. We are one election away from being absorbed. Hillary will finish the job of defeating the USA, nullifying our constitution and dooming ordinary Americans to subservience to a ruling elite that hates uppity middle/working class Americans.

Now when you take a close look at each and every serious GOP candidate for president there were only two that stood firmly with the middle/working class Americans and against the ruling elites and their uniparty servants. Donald Trump and Ben Carson. Jeb Bush was uniparty, John Kasick was uniparty, Scot Walker was uniparty, Carly was uniparty, etc, etc, etc. It was hard to get a read on Ted Cruz since his actions rarely matched his words. His resume was uniparty and he was acceptable to the uniparty so I and most other GOP primary voters concluded he was uniparty.  That left only one candidate that might be able save the USA from the fascist globalist elites. Donald Trump.

If your goal is to preserve the American Republic why in the hell would you elect a president that is down with the uniparty? That wants to integrate the USA into a global political system that nullifies our constitution. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Your statement "You had one job---to nominate a decent candidate who could beat Clinton." is flat out wrong.

We have one job and that is to keep America a constitutional republic and only chance we have of doing that is to elect Trump, elect anyone else running this cycle, GOP or Democrat and you lose the republic.

The key issues that tells you who is a globalist and who is not are immigration, trade  and border security. Only one candidate got all three right from the get go. Trump (well Carson too). So no the job was not to put another R in the White House like HW Bush, W Bush, J McCain or M Romney the job was to halt the progressive agenda and the only R that would even attempt to do that is Trump.  Try reading Pat Bucanen, he's been right on the issue of globalism for a long time.

@DiogenesLamp
@FS7
@Oceander
@jmyrlefuller
@sinkspur
@HonestJohn
@Emjay

So, after all that, you go and nominate the one person who could not ever beat Clinton.  If what you say is true, then YOU are the problem, not us.  YOU are the one who has guaranteed that the NWOMarxistFascistGlobalists will have the White House.  Yes, YOU YOU YOU YOU did that.  Not us, not #NeverTrump.

And we warned you, we warned you and warned you and warned you.  But you ignored us.  You were - and still are - so caught up in your blind, irrational hatred, fear, and spite that you chose the one person who guaranteed your failure.

There are words for that sort of stupidity, but I'll reserve them for later.

In the meantime, here's your mirror:

Offline jpsb

So, after all that, you go and nominate the one person who could not ever beat Clinton.  If what you say is true, then YOU are the problem, not us.  YOU are the one who has guaranteed that the NWOMarxistFascistGlobalists will have the White House.  Yes, YOU YOU YOU YOU did that.  Not us, not #NeverTrump.

And we warned you, we warned you and warned you and warned you.  But you ignored us.  You were - and still are - so caught up in your blind, irrational hatred, fear, and spite that you chose the one person who guaranteed your failure.

In the meantime, here's your mirror:

Another NeverTrumper that did not brother to read what I wrote.

Should Hillary get elected NeverTrumpers are going to be very unpopular with the GOP base. And should the GOP base decide to form the America Party NeverTrumper will not be invited to join. Yall can have what is left of the neocon GOP, it's a much better fit for you.

Not that any of this really matters, Hillary will have destroyed the USA by then, thanks partly to NeverTrumpers that are helping to elect her.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's hilarious that the big bad Trump posse thats gonna hunt us down with dogs because they'll 'remember' who we are is 'soil their shorts' terrified of a 70 YO woman that is kept vertical only through the advances of science and medicine.

This is exactly reason they deserve scorn and mockery and it's past time they get out of the way and let sane people try (probably in futility) to fix the disaster they created. Not only have they lost the election for the right, but they are intent of taking the House and Senate down with them. Folks, don't let friends vote Trump.

Offline libertybele

I see you did not brother to read what I wrote, well I hope others do take the time to read it.

Ok, I read your post.  My question is, what planet are you on?  My second question to you is do you bother to do research or do you just listen to talking points and believe all the crap that the MSM dishes out? To believe or insinuate that Ted Cruz's   actions rarely match his words is utterly absolutely false.  Quite the opposite, Cruz says what he means and means what his says. He for the most part is rock solid in his core convictions and beliefs, rarely sways on issues and has a conservative voting record. As for his resume being of that of the uniparty??  Obviously you haven't researched Cruz or know anything about him.  Have you ever heard of the Heller v. DC case? Without Cruz we would have lost the 2nd amendment.  Have you ever heard of the Medelln v. TX case?  Without Cruz we may have lost our sovereignty as a country to the U.N.  He was acceptable to the uniparty?  Again, I ask what plant are you living on?  He is hated by the uniparty and they did everything to stop him.  They'd rather have Hillary; thus we have Trump.  During the GOP convention they never did bother to take a delegate roll call and instead just handed the nomination to Trump don't you.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:24:27 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Should Hillary get elected NeverTrumpers are going to be very unpopular with the GOP base. And should the GOP base decide to form the America Party NeverTrumper will not be invited to join. Yall can have what is left of the neocon GOP, it's a much better fit for you.

Not that any of this really matters, Hillary will have destroyed the USA by then, thanks partly to NeverTrumpers that are helping to elect her.

I didn't read that dribble either, I considered the Source-YOU!

Ps: @endicom the GOP has hated Conservatives since Goldwater, nothing new there, we're use to it.

You broke it, you bought it, we don't want the GOP or your so called 'American' party, you'll screw up the new one just like you screwed up the old one.  Good Luck with that.

You are right that hellary will screw up this Country but it's arguable if she'd do any more damage your  cheeto would.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Get a grip: you ain't the GOP base; you're the bigoted alt-right minority.  The GOP base is livid that the alt-right minority has destroyed the party and made us all a laughing stock. 

Oceander

I consider it rather telling when even retired military brass are saying Trump is unfit. 

Online goatprairie

Pretty much. And even though many of them tilt left, they were ALL far more conservative and qualified than Donnie. So team Trump can't even use the lesser evil argument to justify him. They were all 'less evil' than Trump. By orders of magnitude.

Bottom line? They wanted a liberal.
I look at this election year as a "hostile takeover" by Trump. He knew he could get 35-40% of Pubbie voters in every primary with The Wall.  The 16 other candidates never had a chance, because The Wall was the only issue that counted with the Trumpsters.
Things weren't looking great for the future of the country before Trump decided to run, but there was a chance with some of the more conservative candidates  to save the country before it dissolved into a complete leftist nightmare.
Trump's hostile run (and likely defeat) has assured the destruction of the Republican Party (at least as a conservative vehicle) and the rule of hardcore libs for a generation or more.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What Trump said 30 years ago was wrong;

Those who accuse others of being bigoted are slugs as well.

Online goatprairie

Just like "real" socialism.

They weren't. They compromised. No one had his way.
You Trumpsters threw the baby out with the bath water. You wanted a person who would go into Washington and blow everything up.
 Not a bad idea, but you forgot one very important thing. First, you have to get The Detonator elected. Trump was virtually unelectable.
Now, basically the only vehicle for a possible conservative rebirth, The Republican Party, has been severely damaged at the national level. Trumpsters won't vote in the future for icky "elite" Pubbies, and constitutional conservatives won't vote for Trump clones.
Well done sir, you've helped ruin the future chances of a conservative republic.

Offline jpsb

Ok, I read your post.  My question is, what planet are you on?  My second question to you is do you bother to do research or do you just listen to talking points and believe all the crap that the MSM dishes out? To believe or insinuate that Ted Cruz's   actions rarely match his words is utterly absolutely false.  Quite the opposite, Cruz says what he means and means what his says. He for the most part is rock solid in his core convictions and beliefs, rarely sways on issues and has a conservative voting record. As for his resume being of that of the uniparty??  Obviously you haven't researched Cruz or know anything about him.  Have you ever heard of the Heller v. DC case? Without Cruz we would have lost the 2nd amendment.  Have you ever heard of the Medelln v. TX case?  Without Cruz we may have lost our sovereignty as a country to the U.N.  He was acceptable to the uniparty?  Again, I ask what plant are you living on?  He is hated by the uniparty and they did everything to stop him.  They'd rather have Hillary; thus we have Trump.  During the GOP convention they never did bother to take a delegate roll call and instead just handed the nomination to Trump don't you.

I'm done debating Ted Cruz, most GOP voters agreed with me that Cruz is uniparty. That debate is over and Trump is the nominee. Now you can either help elect Trump or you can help elect Hillary.

Offline endicom

Ps: @endicom the GOP has hated Conservatives since Goldwater, nothing new there, we're use to it.

You broke it, you bought it, we don't want the GOP or your so called 'American' party, you'll screw up the new one just like you screwed up the old one.  Good Luck with that.

I've never been GOP so I didn't screw up anything. I have no idea what this "'American' party" might be.

Offline endicom

You Trumpsters threw the baby out with the bath water. You wanted a person who would go into Washington and blow everything up.

If you're going to address me then address me and not the voices in your head.

I had nothing to do with the selection process. But select they did and now it is Trump or it is Hillary.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 22222frying pan

Now all of the critics crowing about the Alt-Right a month ago, have moved on to new criticisms to hit others over the head with and forgotten the old.

Totally in the Clinton camp.  No standards for the most part.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I did read your diatribe and I think you are seriously deluded and crazy.  No offense.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.