Author Topic: Tammy Bruce: I Prefer to Be Offended By Trump On Occassion Than To Be Left For Dead By Hillary  (Read 8337 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

If you're going to address me then address me and not the voices in your head.

I had nothing to do with the selection process. But select they did and now it is Trump or it is Hillary.

Not according to every ballot printed in America. If you insist on intentionally putting out provably false information in an attempt to confuse the electorate, you should do it on issues that are easier to lie about. Every ballot in America shows there are more than two choices available to voters.

So you should immediately retract and apologize for intentionally spreading false information. If you don't, no one has any reason to trust anything you post. Nor should they.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I didn't read that dribble either, I considered the Source-YOU!

Ps: @endicom the GOP has hated Conservatives since Goldwater, nothing new there, we're use to it.

You broke it, you bought it, we don't want the GOP or your so called 'American' party, you'll screw up the new one just like you screwed up the old one.  Good Luck with that.

You are right that hellary will screw up this Country but it's arguable if she'd do any more damage your  cheeto would.

Goldwater and his pro-abortion stance? Reagan and his signing abortion into law?

Goldwater's failed White House bid indeed became the foundation for the Conservative GOP party, per many historians. Read into it, one may not agree with that analysis; but so it goes.

Trump did not get us into wars as Obama, Clinton and Bush all did.

Is that what the Cheeto did? No, he did not. He has no blood on his hands.

Offline TomSea

The Anti-Romneys gave us Obama.

Offline libertybele

I'm done debating Ted Cruz, most GOP voters agreed with me that Cruz is uniparty. That debate is over and Trump is the nominee. Now you can either help elect Trump or you can help elect Hillary.

Actually, I didn't ask you to debate Ted Cruz, but rather do your homework and research before you go spewing things that are absolutely not true.  Talking points and MSM hype don't constitute research.  Most GOP voters I know agree with me, that Cruz is a constitutional conservative and not part of the Washington cartel/aka uniparty.  Yes the primary is over and those who voted for Trump are responsible for what is happening.

No, I don't have to help elect Trump nor do I need to help elect Hillary.  That's absurd and rather ignorant thinking.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 03:24:33 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/128593-republican-bush-destroyed-gop

November 10, 2010, 04:29 pm
House Republican: Bush 'destroyed GOP'

Bush ruined the GOP, I concur, we have all been shoveling the dirt the "Texas Conservative" left.

Trump's campaign has been more reminiscent of the tea-party up and down.

Offline goatprairie

Rubio had a positive message, unlike most of the other candidates.  His life was that of the American Dream, of immigrants coming to America to make a better life.  That he then built on that to run for the most powerful office in the world.

That message was classic Reagan.  And the Democrats recognized that immediately, fearing him as the Republican "Obama", capable of rallying the undecideds in the GOP's favor.

Whereas the GOP hated him for it.  'Cause, you know, he actually tried to solve a national problem... like immigration.
Rubio was about my fifth choice. He has some regrettable positions (amnesty), but looking at him as how he'd appeal to the vast electorate regardless of party affiliation, he probably had the edge on all candidates of either party.
He's young, telegenic, personable, a "minority" (lol), and conservative enough to appeal to most Pubbie voters. He'd of course get a lot of crossovers and people who identify as Hispanic wishing to elect one of their own.
And best of all.......TA DA!!!!....he's not Hillary or Trump. He's actually likeable.

Offline endicom

Not according to every ballot printed in America. If you insist on intentionally putting out provably false information in an attempt to confuse the electorate, you should do it on issues that are easier to lie about. Every ballot in America shows there are more than two choices available to voters.

So you should immediately retract and apologize for intentionally spreading false information. If you don't, no one has any reason to trust anything you post. Nor should they.

Bozo, listen up. The two viable candidates are Clinton and Trump.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Bozo? Really?

Not one word I posted is untrue. The ONUS is on you to retract.

Offline TomSea

This person was trying to talk about the alt-right just a week or so ago. I wouldn't let it bother one. To me, they just jump on the latest criticism of Trump; playing the race card is just a Democrat ploy.

HonestJohn

This is from another thread but I think it works here too

Some people just don't get it. The Marxist fascist globalists have been trying to destroy the USA since HW Bush announced a New World Order (NWO). Our ruling classes, the political elites, big media, big corporations and big banking are all fine on with creating a  NWO since it is they that will benefit from creating a new society that locks them into a position of wealth and power.  Mexico is a good example of the type of society the NWO fascists wish to build.

LOL.  You failed in sentence two.

Offline corbe

Sounds like something the Democrats said in 72, it's either McGovern or Wallace, then ya'll shot the bastard.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

HonestJohn

I was actually less offended by Rubio's amnesty position than I was offended by the dishonest way he operated.  He told voters one thing and then did the opposite -- only to flip back and try to rewrite everything (including lying about other candidates) while running for President.  Have your position.  Fine.  But be honest about it.  Otherwise the republic cannot function.

That said, Rubio is an appealing personality with overall conservative positions.  He is wobbly in those positions at times.  That I do not like.  But he is a FAR BETTER PERSON than Trump or Hillary.

That's the kicker.  Normally, elections are won by having a likeable person with a positive message. 

(This election is slightly different as neither candidate is likeable.  But Hillary tries to sell a positive message with her "America *IS* Great" spiel.  Trump's message is the "1000 years of *DOOM* without me, your Orange god".)

---

But that's Trump supporters.  They see America as a burnt out hellscape filled with demons and devils roaming free, feeding on their blood and flesh.  (Hint: those are, eek, *minorities* and *immigrants*!!!)

And they want it destroyed.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 04:06:39 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline TomSea

I like Rubio but I hope Republicrats can acknowledge he is a huge Hawk and probably wanted us to get into wars as well. So for that matter, is Michelle Bachmann. History has shown us, we need to be very careful in this regard.

http://www.cfr.org/united-states/marco-rubios-foreign-policy-vision/p36511

http://humanevents.com/2012/04/25/sen-marco-rubios-address-on-us-foreign-policy/

His foreign policy outlook is questionable.  No telling where we could be led on this.

But let's play the "we're good guys" card, he's a Hispanic whose life shows the American Dream, maybe we can read about it in the Huffington Post.

Offline Norm Lenhart

This person was trying to talk about the alt-right just a week or so ago. I wouldn't let it bother one. To me, they just jump on the latest criticism of Trump; playing the race card is just a Democrat ploy.

How entertaining! you responded to a guy who literally played the race card here less than 24 hours ago here and had it blow up in his face, talking about the race card being a Democrat ploy.

Thank you Tom for reinforcing my entire argument of yesterday!

Offline Norm Lenhart

That's the kicker.  Normally, elections are won by having a likeable person with a positive message. 

(This election is slightly different as neither candidate is likeable.  But Hillary tries to sell a positive message with her "America *IS* Great" spiel.  Trump's message is the "1000 years of *DOOM* without me, your Orange god".)

---

But that's Trump supporters.  They see America as a burnt out hellscape filled with demons and devils roaming free, feeding on their blood and flesh.  (Hint: those are, eek, *minorities* and *immigrants*!!!)

And they want it destroyed.

Being alt Right idiots, they could see it no other way.  It's right in the name. An alternative to the right. Being liberals they want it no other way.

Offline endicom

Bozo? Really?

Man up, son. If ya gonna dish it out then ya gotta be ready ta take it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Man up, son. If ya gonna dish it out then ya gotta be ready ta take it.

No, it's not that. I was just stunned that someone with so little demonstrated grasp of history used "Bozo" in the proper context to his pathetic attempt at wit.

But I suppose you could have just heard it somewhere and stumbled into the proper contextual application. Stopped clock and all.

Offline endicom

Sounds like something the Democrats said in 72, it's either McGovern or Wallace, then ya'll shot the bastard.

What?

You were a Democrat in '72 and you shot some bastard? Wasn't Gerald Ford bumping his head about that time? Did Donald Trump make him bump his head? Did he shoot Wallace after bumping his head?

What?

Offline endicom

No, it's not that. I was just stunned that someone with so little demonstrated grasp of history used "Bozo" in the proper context to his pathetic attempt at wit.

But I suppose you could have just heard it somewhere and stumbled into the proper contextual application. Stopped clock and all.

Calling you Bozo was proper. Got it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Calling you Bozo was proper. Got it.

See, I compliment you and you immediately prove your reading comp skills suck. Oh well. I tried.

Offline endicom

Short attention spans. Now they've been reminded of the alt-right shtick and are back at it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Short attention spans. Now they've been reminded of the alt-right shtick and are back at it.

Only to upset you. Oh and because it's true.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Apparently there are some people so dang mad at everything they are willing to turn the country over to a lunatic and they honestly seem to hope that he WILL blow it up.

And they think that they would somehow survive.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is from another thread but I think it works here too

Some people just don't get it. The Marxist fascist globalists have been trying to destroy the USA since HW Bush announced a New World Order (NWO).
Nice of you to tune in, there. The Marxists have been working on this since the Communist Manifesto. Just for giggles google Mandel House and the League of Nations, a mere 100 years ago. This is nothing new, only your panic.
Our ruling classes,
WELCOME TO AMERICA! We don't have a "ruling class", there is no royalty here, UNLESS YOU IDIOTS KEEP TREATING OUR EMPLOYEES LIKE THEY ARE OUR RULERS. Stop it. Just stop.
...the political elites, big media, big corporations and big banking are all fine on with creating a  NWO since it is they that will benefit from creating a new society that locks them into a position of wealth and power.  Mexico is a good example of the type of society the NWO fascists wish to build.
NWO, OWO, UN, League of Nations, Captain Nemo, everybody wants to rule the world (and for our own darned good, too, just ask 'em!). From Pharoah to Caesar to the Hapsburgs to the Holy Roman Empire there is always some one in the wings who wants to run it all (oh, and don't leave out the Marxists).

I guess the reason I am not so threatened is that I recognize them for what they are. Pretenders to a non-existent throne. 

Those of us that have clue refer to the politicians, lobbyists, media and consultants helping the elites to achieve a NWO as the uniparty. Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever lost it's meaning in the mid 90's. Every president since Reagan has been a member of the uniparty and has advanced the goal subverting the USA it's constitution and it's people to the will of a global ruling oligarchy.
Hopefully, by now you get it, and recognize that although the names change there is always some cabal who want to run the show for fun and profit. There was a time when they just wanted this little patch of dirt or that, but even Genghis Kahn couldn't run it all. So we end up with associations of people running their respective patches of dirt, and because they control wealth and, well, dirt, they form a club of people who control dirt. Whoop de do. They only control as much as every individual lets them, and there are a lot more of us than there are of them.
We are one election away from being absorbed.
We are always one election away from being absorbed. We are one large meteor away from extinction. The globe is warming/cooling/doing SOME thing which will kill us ALL!!! (insert panic dujour here). That's how "they" manipulate you, how "they" keep the herd dashing back and forth across the pasture. Stop and catch your breath. Look around. We survived FDR, for Pete's sake, Americans are tough.
Hillary will finish the job of defeating the USA,
Look at the top two candidates for POTUS and if that's the best America can field out of 330,000,000 people, the USA is done, anyway.
...nullifying our constitution
nope, IGNORING it, maybe, but they can't nullify it
...and dooming ordinary Americans to subservience to a ruling elite that hates uppity middle/working class Americans.
Subservience is an individual choice. You want to bend your knee, then you are subservient. No thanks, I'll stand. Just because they say so doesn't mean I'm gonna, and if more people had the cojones to take that stance, it Just. Would. Not. Happen. So quit grovelling, damnit, you're an American. You have no King nor Queen, you make your own decisions, and you are only a slave if you sell yourself into bondage. Man up.
The Canadians stopped a long gun registry by simply not complying. Don't you think we can stop any gun control or other law by the same method? Massive noncompliance.
We can fight someone we know we disagree with. But if you think a billionaire who has a track record for screwing the little guy over in business is going to be the champion of the little guy, (those uppity middle/working class people) maybe you should give it another think.
Now when you take a close look at each and every serious GOP candidate for president there were only two that stood firmly with the middle/working class Americans and against the ruling elites and their uniparty servants. Donald Trump and Ben Carson. Jeb Bush was uniparty, John Kasick was uniparty, Scot Walker was uniparty, Carly was uniparty, etc, etc, etc. It was hard to get a read on Ted Cruz since his actions rarely matched his words. His resume was uniparty and he was acceptable to the uniparty so I and most other GOP primary voters concluded he was uniparty.  That left only one candidate that might be able save the USA from the fascist globalist elites. Donald Trump.
Without arguing particulars, utter, unimaginably delusional crap. The only one who can save America from "whatever-ist elites" is us. Each individual American. We are the ones who have the power. If you want to surrender yours, you will hate the results, and far too many people daily surrender their birthright out of laziness or convenience and expect someone else to carry their water and empty the slop bucket later. Grow up.

As an aside, "It was hard to get a read on Ted Cruz since his actions rarely matched his words. His resume was uniparty and he was acceptable to the uniparty so I and most other GOP primary voters concluded he was uniparty." makes no sense whatsoever because in the same breath people whined that Cruz 'wasn't well liked within his own party because he would not go along with leadership'. So, I'm not sure which Trump supporter told you he was an 'insider' but I think you were either misinformed, or you were misinformed, but both being "an insider and drone of the GOP" and being "not well liked and an outsider for fighting with Party leadership" can't stand, logically.

Anywho, back to it...
If your goal is to preserve the American Republic why in the hell would you elect a president that is down with the uniparty? That wants to integrate the USA into a global political system that nullifies our constitution. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.
While I agree it wouldn't make any sense, Not to bust your bubble, but the guy who has money ties to globalist banks, international properties, and Saudi Princes and buddies up with the former KGB guy running the Former USSR, (new name, new flag, same outfit) isn't down with your globalist cabal? Think about it.

Your statement "You had one job---to nominate a decent candidate who could beat Clinton." is flat out wrong.

We have one job and that is to keep America a constitutional republic and only chance we have of doing that is to elect Trump, elect anyone else running this cycle, GOP or Democrat and you lose the republic.
If you are looking to one person to save the Republic, it is lost.
Franklin said "A Republic, if you can keep it". That "you" was the People, not just the founders, but every person in it. If we are so teetering on the brink that the rest of us can make no difference, so fragmented that our voices will not be united for the cause of our own Liberty, no false god is going to restore what people are already talking about destroying if they can't make him some ersatz king.

A Republic is not 'run from the top down', it is empowered from the bottom up.

The key issues that tells you who is a globalist and who is not are immigration, trade  and border security. Only one candidate got all three right from the get go. Trump (well Carson too). So no the job was not to put another R in the White House like HW Bush, W Bush, J McCain or M Romney the job was to halt the progressive agenda and the only R that would even attempt to do that is Trump.  Try reading Pat Bucanen, he's been right on the issue of globalism for a long time.
If you really want to cull out the globalists, find out who wants to get us out of the UN, stop playing world cop, and put out government back in its constitutional limitations. If those are things you candidate does not want to do, they may be a globalist. If they are deeply involved in international business dealings, with heavy equity positions in other countries, they might be a globalist.
It is the sacrifice of US Sovereignty to international agencies and courts which has harmed us and tied us globally. We have no business with World Heritage Sites on our shores, or UN Biosphere Reserves, nor should anyone in this nation be beholden to any laws, legislation accords, or agreements in any court system but our own over things which have happened here.

No treaty, no agreement which violates the Untied States Constitution should ever be allowed to stand. Globalism is a matter of foreign policy, and that includes the job and economy killing diktat of agencies in league with Global 'climate scientists' who allege our progress will cause the world's destruction by heating it up. Nonsense.
Even more, though, we need to have our Federal Government stop doing that for which it has no Constitutional Authority. Power must be returned to the States, and to the people. Entire cabinet level agencies need to be dismantled, disbanded, libraries of regulations discarded, and the drain that puts on the economy removed.

The powers and duties of the Federal Government are limited and few, respectively, and those duties should be attended to, powers constrained, and agencies removed and shut down, rather than playing global cop and messing with duly established governments elsewhere.

West of the Mississippi, traditionally, the land has been the means of production, but the Federal Government owns over half. Why? This is far beyond the Constitutionally authorized land use.
Every succeeding administration has been locked in a contest to see who can yet again "put away" more land and resources as a "National Monument" or "Wilderness" and keep that land from being used for production. Houses are built with steel studs while forests burn, their timber left unharvested, and the EPA wants a catalytic converter on your wood stove.
Mines are shut down with regulations which are ever changing, yet the EPA doesn't listen to geologists or miners who tell them not to mess with shaft plugs, and the Agency pollutes more watershed than the entire mining industry has in decades in a single event--for which they will not be held to account. But don't fill in that low spot in your yard, or you will lose everything you own for "destroying an intermittent wetland"--a mudhole.

Do you think one guy is going to 'save' us from all that? NO.
The only person who is going to save us from all that is us. All of us. Time to remember that the only power the Federal Government has is what we give it.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
[/i][/b]

Electing an ignorant blowhard at best, someone who is a stalking horse at worst with a lifetime of liberal stances suddenly reversed (for the election), who has a history of reneging on his deals if it benefits him, personally, is not going to fix what's broken. Thinking that it will, if it happens will only guarantee gleeful somnolence on the part of those who supported him as their savior, and that would be the most dangerous time of all.

Think about it. We're all going to have to be at the top of our A game, either way. Are you up to it?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bingo! There it is folks. The classic SJW leftist line. "Educate yourself". Dead giveaway the speaker is a leftist.
Note the poster said:
I'd tell you @Norm Lenhart to educate yourself on the issues but I know you are emotionally incapable of doing so.

I guess your emotional education is lacking... :nono:

But, here I thought education was an intellectual pursuit.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis